Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 712 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 212 612 662 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 762 812 1212 1712 ... LastLast
Results 10,666 to 10,680 of 41267
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30602

    Sandrababy93 Orlando PM her

    Sandrababy93 is a legit beautiful young PAWG, amazing DATY / O, BBBJ, CFS, even tried a little Greek, but I'm a bit above average. Absolutely lovely woman and I hope I get the chance to see her again.

  2. #30601

    Follow up- Erika is one of my all time favorites all five years.

    I find her highly attractive. All about you and a bit her getting off. Never says no, except anal. We 69 back and forth 3 times between major hot dreams. She floats like a butterfly when she happily jumps up facing you. Seldom do I feel no weight while dreaming. Wort ever reasonable rose And man the Lenoir girls are pissing me off lately. Rush jobs, lies, and more the past two weeks. Not to say that they were not very good in the past.

    The big thing is she came here for two weeks for us. After a botched STG post, she sat three yesterday only.

    Guys, with the poor shape of this scene here and the tougher stance thanks top jax licensing of the clubs, lets keep quality here. Thank you Sandman666.

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Same experience, I don't think she gives any bjs. Definitely hot though. She did offer non cover but I declined. I don't think I'll see her again. She had her dog there in bathroom. Making a ton of noise to get out LOL.

  3. #30600
    Quote Originally Posted by UsmcXxxFl  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/788057026886

    Curious on these two? Any Fresh or Frightening reviews?

    PM is fine.
    Girl with the gray hair was involved in robbing a monger with a gun. Watch out.

  4. #30599
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    She isn't an Erika level. No one in Jax is. LOL. But she does offer uncovered for a little extra. She knows virtually no English. So you need to have some google translate or some excellent sign language skills. I wasn't given a BJ, but I think I might have turned it down. If I did I chalk that up to the language thing. She isn't mechanical as much as other Lenoir girls are. She definitely gets into it more then the others as well. I'm not huge by any stretch of the imagination. But she made me feel like I was giving it to her. LOL.
    Same experience, I don't think she gives any bjs. Definitely hot though. She did offer non cover but I declined. I don't think I'll see her again. She had her dog there in bathroom. Making a ton of noise to get out LOL.

  5. #30598

    The most photogenic SWan in Jacksonville

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawlz  [View Original Post]
    I'm positive I saw this one walking on main about 2 months ago. Was busy when I went by came back around a few minutes later and threw her hands up like damn WTF I'm right here pick me up. Looked just like the girl in the pics.
    This girl has been a SWan off Lane for years. If she decided to take a modelling path instead of being a SWan she probably would have been very successful because the camera loves her and she has great modeling features.

  6. #30597

    That piece of trash deleted her ad, but the internet doesn't forget

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/049455581909

    Three years ago I setup a meet. I get there and 5 minutes later the phone goes off. She starts in with "Damn my sister is here with my daughter. You have to go. " I go to grab my money. Bam the door flies open and a pimp is there with a semi in his hand. I just do the slow walk out.
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/904-676-3595 (Its in the URL of the STG ad).

  7. #30596

    Looks like a dude to me

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    I've dreamt of seeing her a couple times. Honestly I love her vibe. Super cool chic. The dreams I had were only BBBJ. No other service. Because in my dream, it was so stellar I wouldn't want anything else. She's a straight shooter too. Highly recommended.
    Over 6 feet tall, and masculine face with small breast? I dunno.

  8. #30595
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Passing through any information would be appreciated and returned in-kind.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/9...etter/56167190
    Saw her a couple of months ago. Pretty strung out and on crutches due to a botched surgery. Pics are her, but from a much better time in her life.

  9. #30594

    Thanks Fellas

    Passing through any information would be appreciated and returned in-kind.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/9...etter/56167190

  10. #30593
    Quote Originally Posted by UsmcXxxFl  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/788057026886

    Curious on these two? Any Fresh or Frightening reviews?

    PM is fine.
    One of them is Missy who I've seen a while ago and she was fun. Although someone reported recently that she had gained a lot of weight so proceed with caution.

  11. #30592
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    I'm positive I saw this one walking on main about 2 months ago. Was busy when I went by came back around a few minutes later and threw her hands up like damn WTF I'm right here pick me up. Looked just like the girl in the pics.

  12. #30591

    Got robbed by this one a while back


  13. #30590

  14. #30589

    Sm

    I just saw the SM of the one in your link. So glad I never met her (she stood me up twice). What a fucking disaster. Those pics sure do her some justice because she looks nothing like them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm, also this one has a very official looking armed female on premise:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...th-me/55412609#&gid=1&pid=2.

    Shame I really wanted to see her.

    PM me if you want to share solid connects, thanks fellas.

  15. #30588
    Anybody know this chick? She's in Tallahassee now (and pregnant). I was told she used to be in Jacksonville. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 697bd8aea63cd291f526410cb90e6f65_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape