Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 491 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 541 591 991 1491 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 24516
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17166

    Dice

    This one looks interesting. Anyone have any experience? Intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/131865244

    Shooter.

  2. #17165

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    This girl has some decent reviews but they are from 2019. Anyone seen her recently?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...003/4436072777
    I remember her. She didn't usually disappoint. Nice girl. Good time. Couldn't take the D all the way from what I remember. When i saw her last it was pre-COVID so who knows what things are like now. Looks like she's using the same pics from before so that's kind of a flag. Back then, those prices were a bit steep as a normal tuition was $ . 2. Now, it's common place to see providers with those rates. She'll probably raise them soon enough as she gets established again.

    Shooter Out!

  3. #17164

    Nikki

    This girl has some decent reviews but they are from 2019. Anyone seen her recently?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...003/4436072777

  4. #17163

    Mandi blue hair bwi BBW

    Dreamed of this one today. If you like massive asses this one is for you. Was pretty good watching that thing bounce.

  5. #17162
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    She definitely had a ghosting problem, if she wasn't ghosting, she was usually running very late. But if you ever got into the room, LOL, she was very friendly and a really fun time. As is common with med use, she has time and organization issues.
    This. I went back the other day and bent her over for a minute. She was super into it, but between almost driving off because she couldn't just text a fucking room number and the smoke pervading all my damn clothes, I wouldn't go back unless the menu changed or she moved further south than Catonsville. Definitely not worth driving out of your way.

  6. #17161

    Diamond GG

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Wait. Isn't her BF AA? I met him a few years ago, tall slender dude with dreads. He was actually nice to me then, thought he was just her handler. He waited outside while we went up and had fun.

    On a second note, responding to previous recent posts... yes I too was one that frequented the Greek isles with her and she was such a fun little freak. Loved that nut in any hole and could take the whole 8 b_lls d_ep. With alot of lube of course but no other provider in town could do that at her rates.

    Maybe this time it's not the same BF because she had a BF back then too and she didn't give a f_ck about BB or where the nut went.

    Shooter Out!!
    Yes, her bf / handler was AA in previous years. A few years ago, he was apparently on state vacation. Met him briefly once after he was out. She definitely had a ghosting problem, if she wasn't ghosting, she was usually running very late. But if you ever got into the room, LOL, she was very friendly and a really fun time. As is common with med use, she has time and organization issues. Sessions would go way overtime, but he did not cause any problems. Years ago, there had been some reports of him interrupting sessions early. Don't know if the current bf is the same guy. I hadn't connected with her during the occasions she pops up during the past couple of years, so can't really say how she is now. But back then she was a great time, other than the ghosting. She was also very vid friendly.

  7. #17160

  8. #17159

    Diamond BF old\new

    Quote Originally Posted by Kroma  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream to visit her a year ago give or take a little as I seen her ad so many times and read her good reviews and so I made the move and she said to call when I am 10 min away. So I drove about 25-30 min and I call and tell her I am 10 min away, and mind you the sun is still out. She ask what my race and I said I was black, she then said she can not see me. Now I am use to women saying they don't see black guys as I been dreaming for ten yrs, but waiting to the last min to tell me was a B* (female dog) move. Never even asked my age. I took a deep breath and just said "ok well you have a good day. " She just wasted my time and gas. Not sure if she changed now.
    Wait. Isn't her BF AA? I met him a few years ago, tall slender dude with dreads. He was actually nice to me then, thought he was just her handler. He waited outside while we went up and had fun.

    On a second note, responding to previous recent posts... yes I too was one that frequented the Greek isles with her and she was such a fun little freak. Loved that nut in any hole and could take the whole 8 b_lls d_ep. With alot of lube of course but no other provider in town could do that at her rates.

    Maybe this time it's not the same BF because she had a BF back then too and she didn't give a f_ck about BB or where the nut went.

    Shooter Out!!

  9. #17158

    Someone asked about this girl before last year.

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ268  [View Original Post]
    Established contact but reviews are very limited / nonexistent in forums or Ter. Reverse image search turned up nothing new. Any intel?

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/4432736169
    I remember this post coming up in the past. This guy has his head in the dryer. Now I know why you want to see her. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0205.jpg‎  

  10. #17157

    Bhad Bunny

    Any info on this gal? Looks familiar.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...ation/51504669

  11. #17156

    What do you see?

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ268  [View Original Post]
    Established contact but reviews are very limited / nonexistent in forums or Ter. Reverse image search turned up nothing new. Any intel?

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/4432736169
    When I see ads like this. Red flags go up especially when there's limited information on a hot chick who's had ads up for months. If you go see her report back let us know what your experience was like.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/443-273-6169
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0204.jpeg‎  

  12. #17155

    Towson Kali

    Established contact but reviews are very limited / nonexistent in forums or Ter. Reverse image search turned up nothing new. Any intel?

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/4432736169

  13. #17154

    TOFFT with Angel in Belcamp

    Saw this ad and the little head got way too excited. So had a dream with her a few weeks ago. She is up near exit 80 off 95.

    https://callescort.org/410-826-1034

    I'm thinking if the pictures are accurate, this could be amazing. Well the pictures aren't her.

    She is sweet but she is not her. Larger, but traditionally attractive.

    Massage was okay but pretty short. CBJ and CFS commenced. Finished with CBJ.

    PM me for more details. $$. Would have paid that or more for the girl in the pics. Not worth it for the $$.

  14. #17153

    Pulling Latina providers in public in PG

    I'm curious if anyone's been able to snag any of the Latina girls in public. I'm assuming there's TONS of Latin providers in pg. Especially around Riggs rd. Some of the phattest asses in leggings just walking about. I find it hard to believe these are just regular civvi girls based on their scandalous attire. LOL.

  15. #17152
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvARub88  [View Original Post]
    Looks like fun. Has anyone Sampled this one??

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2936579
    Wanted to until I saw her rates and read her reviews on LC (majority of them saying she rushes and has attitude issues). I decided not to sample.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape