Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 492 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 542 592 992 1492 ... LastLast
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17167

    Nikki

    This girl has some decent reviews but they are from 2019. Anyone seen her recently?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...003/4436072777

  2. #17166

    Mandi blue hair bwi BBW

    Dreamed of this one today. If you like massive asses this one is for you. Was pretty good watching that thing bounce.

  3. #17165
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    She definitely had a ghosting problem, if she wasn't ghosting, she was usually running very late. But if you ever got into the room, LOL, she was very friendly and a really fun time. As is common with med use, she has time and organization issues.
    This. I went back the other day and bent her over for a minute. She was super into it, but between almost driving off because she couldn't just text a fucking room number and the smoke pervading all my damn clothes, I wouldn't go back unless the menu changed or she moved further south than Catonsville. Definitely not worth driving out of your way.

  4. #17164

    Diamond GG

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Wait. Isn't her BF AA? I met him a few years ago, tall slender dude with dreads. He was actually nice to me then, thought he was just her handler. He waited outside while we went up and had fun.

    On a second note, responding to previous recent posts... yes I too was one that frequented the Greek isles with her and she was such a fun little freak. Loved that nut in any hole and could take the whole 8 b_lls d_ep. With alot of lube of course but no other provider in town could do that at her rates.

    Maybe this time it's not the same BF because she had a BF back then too and she didn't give a f_ck about BB or where the nut went.

    Shooter Out!!
    Yes, her bf / handler was AA in previous years. A few years ago, he was apparently on state vacation. Met him briefly once after he was out. She definitely had a ghosting problem, if she wasn't ghosting, she was usually running very late. But if you ever got into the room, LOL, she was very friendly and a really fun time. As is common with med use, she has time and organization issues. Sessions would go way overtime, but he did not cause any problems. Years ago, there had been some reports of him interrupting sessions early. Don't know if the current bf is the same guy. I hadn't connected with her during the occasions she pops up during the past couple of years, so can't really say how she is now. But back then she was a great time, other than the ghosting. She was also very vid friendly.

  5. #17163

  6. #17162

    Diamond BF old\new

    Quote Originally Posted by Kroma  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream to visit her a year ago give or take a little as I seen her ad so many times and read her good reviews and so I made the move and she said to call when I am 10 min away. So I drove about 25-30 min and I call and tell her I am 10 min away, and mind you the sun is still out. She ask what my race and I said I was black, she then said she can not see me. Now I am use to women saying they don't see black guys as I been dreaming for ten yrs, but waiting to the last min to tell me was a B* (female dog) move. Never even asked my age. I took a deep breath and just said "ok well you have a good day. " She just wasted my time and gas. Not sure if she changed now.
    Wait. Isn't her BF AA? I met him a few years ago, tall slender dude with dreads. He was actually nice to me then, thought he was just her handler. He waited outside while we went up and had fun.

    On a second note, responding to previous recent posts... yes I too was one that frequented the Greek isles with her and she was such a fun little freak. Loved that nut in any hole and could take the whole 8 b_lls d_ep. With alot of lube of course but no other provider in town could do that at her rates.

    Maybe this time it's not the same BF because she had a BF back then too and she didn't give a f_ck about BB or where the nut went.

    Shooter Out!!

  7. #17161

    Someone asked about this girl before last year.

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ268  [View Original Post]
    Established contact but reviews are very limited / nonexistent in forums or Ter. Reverse image search turned up nothing new. Any intel?

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/4432736169
    I remember this post coming up in the past. This guy has his head in the dryer. Now I know why you want to see her. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0205.jpg‎  

  8. #17160

    Bhad Bunny

    Any info on this gal? Looks familiar.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...ation/51504669

  9. #17159

    What do you see?

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ268  [View Original Post]
    Established contact but reviews are very limited / nonexistent in forums or Ter. Reverse image search turned up nothing new. Any intel?

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/4432736169
    When I see ads like this. Red flags go up especially when there's limited information on a hot chick who's had ads up for months. If you go see her report back let us know what your experience was like.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/443-273-6169
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0204.jpeg‎  

  10. #17158

    Towson Kali

    Established contact but reviews are very limited / nonexistent in forums or Ter. Reverse image search turned up nothing new. Any intel?

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/4432736169

  11. #17157

    TOFFT with Angel in Belcamp

    Saw this ad and the little head got way too excited. So had a dream with her a few weeks ago. She is up near exit 80 off 95.

    https://callescort.org/410-826-1034

    I'm thinking if the pictures are accurate, this could be amazing. Well the pictures aren't her.

    She is sweet but she is not her. Larger, but traditionally attractive.

    Massage was okay but pretty short. CBJ and CFS commenced. Finished with CBJ.

    PM me for more details. $$. Would have paid that or more for the girl in the pics. Not worth it for the $$.

  12. #17156

    Pulling Latina providers in public in PG

    I'm curious if anyone's been able to snag any of the Latina girls in public. I'm assuming there's TONS of Latin providers in pg. Especially around Riggs rd. Some of the phattest asses in leggings just walking about. I find it hard to believe these are just regular civvi girls based on their scandalous attire. LOL.

  13. #17155
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvARub88  [View Original Post]
    Looks like fun. Has anyone Sampled this one??

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2936579
    Wanted to until I saw her rates and read her reviews on LC (majority of them saying she rushes and has attitude issues). I decided not to sample.

  14. #17154

    Same type of visit for Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by Geckoman  [View Original Post]
    Was trying set up a date with her last week. Communication was great, and then at the time of promised date, she ghosted me and never heard from her again.
    I got the same type of response on the phone. Everything was great until I got to the location. Never pulled into the parking lot but I let her know I was at the McDonald's next-door and when she was ready I would come in and park. I did send her a photo of the hotel from the street . That's when everything goes silence. I got a return call about an hour later. Something about her roommate. I will let you know I had one member from the street walker thread saying they dated her. If you look at her photos, they're heavily filtered with a big age gap. I got a few red flags because I tried to visit her twice with the same results. Did talk to her on the phone. Her voice didn't sound like she smoked 1000 packs of cigarettes or she was some type of attic. I ended up just going home and it was a big waste of time for me. The red flags over took the little head. I won't revisit unless there's some valid confirmations. If you see her report back.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/131029081
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0201.jpeg‎   IMG_0202.jpeg‎   IMG_0203.jpeg‎  

  15. #17153

    LaLa

    Looks like fun. Has anyone Sampled this one??

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2936579

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape