Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 17723
-
05-04-23 00:39 #12218Senior Member

Posts: 96Any experience with this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/117444766
She doesn't provide much info.
-
05-04-23 00:26 #12217Senior Member

Posts: 171I should have read her new ad today but I didn't. I was going by her pictures and her older ads. Since her new ad says she now does bareback I'll have to pass on her. Although some head without the full service is still tempting. Thanks for the comments, guys. Yikes is right!
Originally Posted by Alerius
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 22:47 #12216Senior Member

Posts: 170Yikes is right! But to each their own. I saw her a little over a year ago. At that time, she was really friendly and personable, although a little "professional" and distant. She's a little more hippy than the pictures let on, but they're more or less accurate. The head was really good, but the main event was just "meh". I haven't repeated, but not because I wouldn't repeat. I just haven't.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
Now after seeing this ad, I won't.
-
05-03-23 15:32 #12215Senior Member

Posts: 255Yikes! Well I see why you want to see her. Unfortunately that kind of advertising is going to bring in ALL the guys looking for the same thing. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Dalton425
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 15:17 #12214Senior Member

Posts: 171Jenny Lynn
Just looking for info on this pretty lady. Has anyone seen Jenny Lynn over on the east side. She also travels to St. Louis and I'd love to see her. I always appreciate info from anyone here willing to share. You can reply here or send me a private message if you want to. Thanks in advance. If I decide to see her I will post a review. https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/131418869.
-
05-03-23 13:39 #12213Senior Member

Posts: 185I figured but just needed confirmation. Guess the hobby is messed up everywhere.
Originally Posted by Zallab
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 13:09 #12212Senior Member

Posts: 307That is a unicorn you won't find in stl.
Originally Posted by Zallab
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 12:24 #12211Senior Member

Posts: 185Visiting
Hello gentlemen, I will be visiting your city for one day the week of the 14th. I am Looking for a reliable spinner. Clean, safe, young, low volume no deposit, no face pics. I have references. Prefer less than $$ Thanks in advance.
-
05-02-23 23:04 #12210Senior Member

Posts: 56Henry- smooth sailing
Met with Henny when I was passing through town after reading positive reviews about how cool she was, how good her communication was, and generally how easy the process was. I can confirm, great communication, answered immediately, verified by me sending a picture doing something specific, and that was it, she was ready to go an hour later.
Was an incall, nice spot, good neighborhood, she is very easy to get along with, we talked a bunch. I thought her face was not quite as good as pictures, nice body though, coupled with being young, 22, and cool, mostly made up for it. All fully covered, no exceptions. Think I paid $$$ for hr but it was a month ago so can't remember exactly. BJ skills were OK, not great. Not super deep, aggressive or messy, all of which I really like. Also couldn't handle the hard punding that well. I'm 8-9 inches and a bit girthy.
Overall I would probably repeat, mostly because it was easy, she's young, cute and cool. Though I'd tend towards a bit more adventurous providers when possible.
Hope this helps.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/124302339
-
05-02-23 13:57 #12209Senior Member

Posts: 34Kay Love looks just like Kimber Vaughn (ignore my other post about Funsize Tiffany being Kimber, I replied to wrong post on that one).
Originally Posted by Kranp20
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 13:44 #12208Senior Member

Posts: 34Looks a lot like Kimber Vaughn.
Originally Posted by ZrGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 11:12 #12207Senior Member

Posts: 53Funsize Tiffany
Anyone have information on Funsize Tiffany?
https://tryst.link/escort/funsize314
-
05-02-23 10:37 #12206Senior Member

Posts: 140Morgan
I'll be in town for a few days and have been talking with Morgan. Can anyone provide some intel or suggest an alternative?
https://tryst.link/escort/xomorganj
I did notice that Kay Love post in STL and I have met with her in Indy many times. She is real and really enjoys meeting. It doesn't look like she is in STL the week.
https://tryst.link/escort/kay_love
-
05-01-23 23:30 #12205Senior Member

Posts: 172Well said, Sir!
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 17:22 #12204Senior Member

Posts: 418Tower grove, as in the place that had a huge issue with car-breakins? (huh, so odd that people who live there and park on the street instead of us that have. Garages. Were getting broken into).
Originally Posted by RegisJ1
[View Original Post]
I have one car. It's a sports car, and I'm not okay with parking there either day or night. Not worth the risk.
And fwiw, I grew up in north county!










Reply With Quote






