Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 17740
-
01-17-23 17:25 #11650Regular Member

Posts: 2Had a dream of her a few months ago. I love thicker girls so I may be biased. She had a bit of a belly but nothing off-putting. I found her very attractive. If you're a breast guy, I don't think you'll be disappointed. For ass guys like me, gorgeous big backside especially when bent over in front of you. Great BBBJ skills, all else is covered.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
There were some bumps in setup so only ended up with time for a hh. Was very accommodating and while the motel room smelled like smoke, she smelled clean and did not notice the smell on her.
-
01-17-23 15:05 #11649Senior Member

Posts: 201I have not seen her but did a little searching and came across this website that has more pictures and information about her:
Originally Posted by Rally7
[View Original Post]
https://www.discreetreferrals.net/ga...kimber-vaughn/
-
01-17-23 12:13 #11648Senior Member

Posts: 489Aphrodite
Save your money, better options out there, her prices go up every month.
Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 12:10 #11647Senior Member

Posts: 316Kimber Vaughn, anyone?
Advertises on Tryst. Pics look hot, almost TGTBT. Anyone had a dream about her?
https://tryst.link/escort/kimbervaughn
-
01-17-23 10:37 #11646Senior Member

Posts: 296Bbw?
Her boobs look massive. Is she a big girl? Does she have a big tummy below those voluptuous breasts?
https://callescort.org/636-202-8123
-
01-17-23 10:12 #11645Senior Member

Posts: 251Aphrodite
Has anyone had a dream about Aphrodite? I've seen some good and some not so good reviews; almost even count on both.
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...3613.htm?cat=1
Any info will be appreciated. Feel free to PM details if you like.
-
01-16-23 23:11 #11644Senior Member

Posts: 458Traffixx
Dang it, thanks! I thought she seemed familiar when I'd seen her ads so I had just initially thought they were fake. But yeah she was a suicide girl.
Originally Posted by JdmKingStl
[View Original Post]
https://www.suicidegirls.com/members/traffixx/
-
01-16-23 12:00 #11643Senior Member

Posts: 240Been around forever.
Originally Posted by mwvoyeur
[View Original Post]
Looks like picks.
Chill attitude.
As vanilla an experience as one can have.
-
01-16-23 11:05 #11642Senior Member

Posts: 166Aliya
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...0139.htm?cat=1
Major yellow fever got me, any info? Thanks.
-
01-15-23 18:52 #11641Senior Member

Posts: 719Ryan Rain
Has anyone seen this one?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...740/6363126643
-
01-15-23 11:34 #11640Senior Member

Posts: 255Search the Columbia escort board. I remember seeing posts from this summer / fall saying to stay away from Brooke Lynn, one says she's psycho. Check out posts 237/238. The link to her Columbia ad no longer works but I'm pretty sure it was the same Brooke Lynn that started showing up over here.
Originally Posted by MavericksDick
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 21:29 #11639Senior Member

Posts: 71Brooklynn E.
This lady has been on and off Eros the last couple of months below.
Has anyone seen her and can comment on their experience?
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...7481.htm?cat=1
-
01-14-23 01:44 #11638Senior Member

Posts: 220Ran into that shit down in El Paso
Experienced the exact same thing. Here's a good example of why you use a burner number. They texted me a vid of a Mexican guy trying to appear as cartel, pointing a gun toward the screen, while butchering my name that he couldn't pronounce. Then they sent me pics of dead bodies and said that was going to happen to me if I didn't pay up. I was using a Dallas prefix at the time so they said that they knew where I was in Dallas, even though I was 600 miles away. Might not have been comical to someone who uses their actual cell phone number.
Originally Posted by StlGamerDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-23 15:20 #11637Senior Member

Posts: 44Melanie Info
Hey, did anyone meet this girl? I don't remember seeing any reviews here.
https://tryst.link/escort/melanielove141
-
01-13-23 12:35 #11636Senior Member

Posts: 92Am I using Seeking wrong or something? I never see these providers there and anyone who is linked from here pops up as having blocked me even though I've only just made my account there recently. Is it because I'm not a paid account or something?
Originally Posted by Jello816
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




