Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 41276
-
05-05-23 09:49 #30596Senior Member

Posts: 151Saw her a couple of months ago. Pretty strung out and on crutches due to a botched surgery. Pics are her, but from a much better time in her life.
Originally Posted by Androo75
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 08:35 #30595Senior Member

Posts: 642Thanks Fellas
Passing through any information would be appreciated and returned in-kind.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/9...etter/56167190
-
05-05-23 08:00 #30594Senior Member

Posts: 115One of them is Missy who I've seen a while ago and she was fun. Although someone reported recently that she had gained a lot of weight so proceed with caution.
Originally Posted by UsmcXxxFl
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 06:31 #30593Senior Member

Posts: 55I'm positive I saw this one walking on main about 2 months ago. Was busy when I went by came back around a few minutes later and threw her hands up like damn WTF I'm right here pick me up. Looked just like the girl in the pics.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 00:35 #30592Senior Member

Posts: 170Got robbed by this one a while back
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/796129078231
As always YMMV.
-
05-05-23 00:33 #30591Senior Member

Posts: 170Any reviews on either of these two?
-
05-04-23 19:19 #30590Senior Member

Posts: 371Sm
I just saw the SM of the one in your link. So glad I never met her (she stood me up twice). What a fucking disaster. Those pics sure do her some justice because she looks nothing like them.
Originally Posted by Androo75
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 16:35 #30589Senior Member

Posts: 180Anybody know this chick? She's in Tallahassee now (and pregnant). I was told she used to be in Jacksonville. Thanks!
-
05-04-23 16:01 #30588Senior Member

Posts: 359Menu is a little more open then most Latinas.
She isn't an Erika level. No one in Jax is. LOL. But she does offer uncovered for a little extra. She knows virtually no English. So you need to have some google translate or some excellent sign language skills. I wasn't given a BJ, but I think I might have turned it down. If I did I chalk that up to the language thing. She isn't mechanical as much as other Lenoir girls are. She definitely gets into it more then the others as well. I'm not huge by any stretch of the imagination. But she made me feel like I was giving it to her. LOL.
Originally Posted by VladVonK
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 15:42 #30587Senior Member

Posts: 83Thoughts on these two?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/788057026886
Curious on these two? Any Fresh or Frightening reviews?
PM is fine.
-
05-04-23 14:58 #30586Senior Member

Posts: 129Everything covered? GFE? Mechanical?
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 14:13 #30585Senior Member

Posts: 98Jazzy Ain't A Freak
First time. I had been with her when she was about 7 months along. It was a great time. Her hormones must've been raging and those nips were incredible. No need to go into details because that Jazzy isn't like that, today.
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
Saw her about a month ago. Thought I'd written a review- anyways- she looks like it's been a rough ride. Those sweet tits are now sock puppets. Her mic skills were awful. I'll give her this. She tried. And tried. But to no avail.
She's off Airport Road and has a spot behind one of the hotels. I was bummed because a few months back she was on fire.
YMMV.
Wail On!
-
05-04-23 14:00 #30584Senior Member

Posts: 256Mrs Jazzy's BBBJ
Have anyone been with this provider? That thinking of pulling the trigger since she's close to me on the north side.
-
05-04-23 13:40 #30583Senior Member

Posts: 624
-
05-04-23 08:57 #30582Senior Member

Posts: 118Mature Provider
Good morning Mongers.
I am searching for a mature or VERY mature provider. Any leads would be appreciated. Feel free to PM.









Reply With Quote





