Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 25027
-
05-04-23 18:31 #19342Senior Member

Posts: 1406I saw her when she first started posting, I even went shopping with her to Walmart to pick up a new bedspread. And YMMV, But my first date with her was fantastic. Started kissing and fondling each other. Then I asked her if BBBJ was ok she said yes and gave a pretty good BBBJ, She is very submissive you have to take control. She pretty much let me do anything I wanted except anal. I slid my dick in her and all she did was. Smile while I pumped away and dropped a weeks worth of cum inside of her. The only thing she doesn't really care for is titty sucking or playing she said they are. Very sensitive.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
Also she drives a yellow vw bug.
-
05-04-23 17:31 #19341Senior Member

Posts: 167She had to get a new phone so all the contacts were lost. I texted her several times until she answered, said that she isn't seeing new clients without a reference from an established provider. I told her I was a regular from a year ago, so I was back in with her.
Originally Posted by GottaGo
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 17:30 #19340Senior Member

Posts: 738That naked pic is absolutely, definitely, 1000% NOT Destiny's body, LOL. Definitely a fake scam ad.
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 16:34 #19339Senior Member

Posts: 143Assuming she will not see new customers, right?
Originally Posted by Cropsey
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 14:13 #19338Senior Member

Posts: 167The Ad was taken over by a scammer. She can still be reach at with her old number.
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 14:02 #19337Senior Member

Posts: 196Destiny
I'm not sure about the ad. I saw her a week ago using her old 401 number, and she upped her rate to $50. Another ad is up on EA: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/131637328.
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 10:45 #19336Senior Member

Posts: 395Destiny
Could be it is odd that a girl that advertises BJ only would post a naked pick like that. And she never posted pics like that before.
Originally Posted by Cumsequences
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 09:27 #19335Senior Member

Posts: 156Maybe not real?
The number in that ad is not the one I have always contacted her at. I wonder if that ad is fake?
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 08:36 #19334Senior Member

Posts: 395Destiny
Look who is posting again. I have never had the pleasure but I know there are many guy here that enjoy her company. https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/51803019.
-
05-04-23 08:18 #19333Senior Member

Posts: 2109Rosie
The gf I do know about. I was actually with the gf once many years back, before she got chunky. And agree with your other comments. My pet peeve is when mongers ask, does she kiss? My answer always is, bro that depends on whether she likes you and the chemistry at the time. They're human, not robots.
Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 07:37 #19332Senior Member

Posts: 63Rosie
She definitely doesn't have a bf. She does have a gf. She does have friends in the business and will work with Lara who post on trystlink. She is much more open to things when she works alone. YMMV seems to be a definite truth with her. Many things I've done with her for $280 an hour I keep reading is a definite no so guess it really depends with her on you the client is.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 21:50 #19331Senior Member

Posts: 71Lindsay
She has many bad reviews is boston board. But she is real.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 21:24 #19330Senior Member

Posts: 232Intel on Juniper
-
05-03-23 20:38 #19329Senior Member

Posts: 383Tiffany when she posts in Braintree. Loves to be eaten /.
Originally Posted by Corky12
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...v/978153051100
-
05-03-23 20:14 #19328Senior Member

Posts: 2109Rosie
I hate name changes. So I'm sticking with Rosie.
Didn't know about the bf. But Swim is pretty close to the gold standard here. And I've seen some evidence on her socials.
She is impossible to schedule. Not mentioned so far so I thought I should throw that in.
No go for KOF. I knew that from the start (cheapskate who likes big ugly tits LOL, no offense bro, just taking a friendly swing at ya, and prefer small perkies).
But this post is for the benefit of our other readers (and readers, please READ, but also contribute or contribute!
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





