Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 25010
-
05-03-23 14:14 #19325Senior Member

Posts: 3748Gemma Z
Thanks very much, Swim and Scorpio. The submissive part sounds nice. But from your analyses, it seems to me that she may just be too finicky, plus she's priced herself out of my market, I guess. For that price, I'd be looking for big natural tits. So, the search continues. .
-
05-03-23 09:44 #19324Senior Member

Posts: 758No hard drugs, infrequent alcohol use, 420 friendly but YMMV while she is working. Safe residential incall, No Thugs, although a jealous BF might blow up your DMs on here asking questions of level of service provided. Never discussed beforehand the kings treatment level of service, it was just given in each encounter in the moment. Lots of reports confirm this is the norm rather than the exception. Submissive artsy type. In order to have the best time with her you really need to take the lead.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
As for price. I don't believe she will go less than her posted rate and I am not even sure if she offers HHRs. She hangs in a circle of younger providers in the area and everyone else is $4 and $5 per hour. No breaks for multi hours or regulars and they provide less service so by comparison she already thinks she is giving a great deal. I've repeated several times since she came on the scene.
-
05-03-23 09:18 #19323Senior Member

Posts: 239Not a junky, no thugs. She absolutely will not do BBFS unless she thinks you're attractive and you're a regular, and she won't go any lower than $275. It was different pre Covid.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 06:15 #19322Senior Member

Posts: 3748I've never seen her, but private Intel is strong that's she's slam dunk BBFS and also there are multiple public reports on the other board.
Originally Posted by Bourque77
[View Original Post]
So, she's really not associated with hard drugs and thugs? Can others who have seen her confirm that? Because, if she's really not a junkie, then the only thing that's stopping me from seeing her, is the price tag. But has anyone got her to fuck raw for less than that 350 per hour sticker price? Has anyone ever got her raw in a more reasonably priced half hour session?
-
05-02-23 08:58 #19321Senior Member

Posts: 55Anyone ever see these 2 or 1? '2 naughty girls who want to have fun'
Anyone ever see this one or 2?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...a/292028134274
-
05-01-23 17:15 #19320Senior Member

Posts: 80Gemma Z
Gemma Z is an EMO type girl in Woonsocket. I've reviewed her before. Great body, she is submissive. Dfk, BBBJ & daty. No anal. I assume no BBFS. I wish she lived closer to me. A bit high IMO but compared to what is out there, she is good. Oh, and no demons whatsoever. Take the plunge.
Originally Posted by TFrost
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 16:44 #19319Senior Member

Posts: 196Vanessa
See my review:
Originally Posted by TheBoyDuke
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...989&viewfull=1#post5916989.
-
05-01-23 16:01 #19318Senior Member

Posts: 75Gemma Z
Has anyone recently spent time with Gemma Z? I am interested in checking her out and wanted to get the thoughts of other fellow mongers.
https://tryst.link/escort/gemm_zee
Thanks.
-
05-01-23 09:31 #19317Regular Member

Posts: 5Yes, totally understand. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1981
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 07:10 #19316Senior Member

Posts: 174Jasmine
Well, didn't get a response in time but still went forward with the meet. Jasmine is awesome, as reviewed in the past. Oozes sexuality, very enthusiastic everything with lots of dirty talk. Highlights were the BBBJ: she was happily sucking for a while with no complaints for about 15 minutes and multiple positions. Great lady, nice to talk with as well. Highly recommend!
Originally Posted by MisterChop911
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 19:36 #19315Senior Member

Posts: 239It's going to be hard to get anyone to help you since you only have 1 post. You have to put your work in, share reviews, and let fellow mongers feel comfortable giving you Info.
Originally Posted by JimShane
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 12:17 #19314Regular Member

Posts: 5Looking for Ebony or Latina Spinner
Hey All.
Recently moved to RI from CA (San Fran area). Looking to find a connection with an ebony or latina spinner.
Have had limited luck on privatedelights, does not seem as busy here as in SF.
Any pointers or recommendations welcomed, thank you!
JS.
-
04-29-23 15:44 #19313Senior Member

Posts: 68Deanna
I also seen Deanna a few times. Definitely great value. I haven't seen her in about a year. Has anyone tried to text her?. This add has her number.
Originally Posted by ViperCum
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...anion/26586515
-
04-29-23 12:35 #19312Banned Member

Posts: 414Seeking
Just join seeking. Yea its 109 a month but you meet better woman. Stop throwing your money away with these crack addicts of STG.
Originally Posted by RobO
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 11:17 #19311Senior Member

Posts: 70Looking for a fabulous time. Call no!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/411396082214
I should have listened to the title of her ad and not called on her. In my defense, I was mesmerized by the photos. I love thigh high stockings, and the person in the photos looked good in them and fit. And she promised "I'm welcoming you to a safe secure and comfortable environment". What could go wrong?
She answered my text quickly, and she seemed friendly and polite. She quoted me 100 QV 150 HH 200 H. I went with QV because I wasn't sure she would be the one in the photo (they usually aren't). She gave me her address and I went there to her safe, secure and comfortable house. She said she had stockings similar to the ones in the photos, so I was anxious for the visit. I get there and there is plenty of parking in a quiet apartment complex. So far, pretty "safe". I parked and walked to her place. She greets me at the door. Of course, she does not look as fit as the woman in the photos. We do the cop check thing, and she tells me to get "comfortable", which I do. She is on her phone the whole time, even as I am sitting and waiting on her "comfortable" couch. She is still fully clothed in leggings and sweatshirt. She puts her phone down and says "do you have a cover?" I didn't. She said she'd do bareback for a cost. I said just a BJ was fine. She started. Not the best technique. Every 10 seconds she would alternate saying "tell me if you are about to" and "not in my mouth". About two minutes in, there is a knock on the backdoor. She asks "Do I party?" I replied not. She said it is just her friend brining 420, and it will only take a minute. I met the friend. Nice guy. I find out it is heavier stuff. Since I am not a partier and I didn't want any trouble, I bolted. Why did I give the donation first. Lesson learned. I may be done with STG. Any recommendations where I can find better options?









Reply With Quote




