Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 379 of 1667 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 429 479 879 1379 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 25004
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19334

    Rosie

    The gf I do know about. I was actually with the gf once many years back, before she got chunky. And agree with your other comments. My pet peeve is when mongers ask, does she kiss? My answer always is, bro that depends on whether she likes you and the chemistry at the time. They're human, not robots.

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72  [View Original Post]
    She definitely doesn't have a bf. She does have a gf. She does have friends in the business and will work with Lara who post on trystlink. She is much more open to things when she works alone. YMMV seems to be a definite truth with her. Many things I've done with her for $280 an hour I keep reading is a definite no so guess it really depends with her on you the client is.

  2. #19333

    Rosie

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    I hate name changes. So I'm sticking with Rosie.

    Didn't know about the bf. But Swim is pretty close to the gold standard here. And I've seen some evidence on her socials.

    She is impossible to schedule. Not mentioned so far so I thought I should throw that in.

    No go for KOF. I knew that from the start (cheapskate who likes big ugly tits LOL, no offense bro, just taking a friendly swing at ya, and prefer small perkies).

    But this post is for the benefit of our other readers (and readers, please READ, but also contribute or contribute!
    She definitely doesn't have a bf. She does have a gf. She does have friends in the business and will work with Lara who post on trystlink. She is much more open to things when she works alone. YMMV seems to be a definite truth with her. Many things I've done with her for $280 an hour I keep reading is a definite no so guess it really depends with her on you the client is.

  3. #19332

    Lindsay

    She has many bad reviews is boston board. But she is real.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    I've been in the mood to see someone lately but haven't felt like pulling the trigger on the girls I've seen, even ones that I've enjoyed. I finally realized the particular mood I'm in and I really miss Pricilla. She was a real looker and put in a fantastic effort. Even though everything was covered, we always had the hottest sex, which is more than I can say about anyone else LOL. For those of you who are familiar, is there anyone out there right now who is at least in the same realm? I'm interested in seeing Sindy in Fall River, but she's been hard to nail down. If anyone has any recommendations about someone who may be a little pricier but looks the part and delivers, please let me know.

    In other news, I've been seeing this ad for Lindsay, or "LyndzDT". Seems interesting but potentially TGTBT. I assume the "DT" stands for deep throat. Anyone happen to have any experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/330055971653

  4. #19331

  5. #19330
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    In search of girls that really get into daty. Prefer spinners or a little curvy. But I'm open to try someone new. If you know any hit me up please.
    Tiffany when she posts in Braintree. Loves to be eaten /.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...v/978153051100

  6. #19329

    Rosie

    I hate name changes. So I'm sticking with Rosie.

    Didn't know about the bf. But Swim is pretty close to the gold standard here. And I've seen some evidence on her socials.

    She is impossible to schedule. Not mentioned so far so I thought I should throw that in.

    No go for KOF. I knew that from the start (cheapskate who likes big ugly tits LOL, no offense bro, just taking a friendly swing at ya, and prefer small perkies).

    But this post is for the benefit of our other readers (and readers, please READ, but also contribute or contribute!

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    No hard drugs, infrequent alcohol use, 420 friendly but YMMV while she is working. Safe residential incall, No Thugs, although a jealous BF might blow up your DMs on here asking questions of level of service provided. Never discussed beforehand the kings treatment level of service, it was just given in each encounter in the moment. Lots of reports confirm this is the norm rather than the exception. Submissive artsy type. In order to have the best time with her you really need to take the lead.

    As for price. I don't believe she will go less than her posted rate and I am not even sure if she offers HHRs. She hangs in a circle of younger providers in the area and everyone else is $4 and $5 per hour. No breaks for multi hours or regulars and they provide less service so by comparison she already thinks she is giving a great deal. I've repeated several times since she came on the scene.

  7. #19328

    Pricilla, etc

    I've been in the mood to see someone lately but haven't felt like pulling the trigger on the girls I've seen, even ones that I've enjoyed. I finally realized the particular mood I'm in and I really miss Pricilla. She was a real looker and put in a fantastic effort. Even though everything was covered, we always had the hottest sex, which is more than I can say about anyone else LOL. For those of you who are familiar, is there anyone out there right now who is at least in the same realm? I'm interested in seeing Sindy in Fall River, but she's been hard to nail down. If anyone has any recommendations about someone who may be a little pricier but looks the part and delivers, please let me know.

    In other news, I've been seeing this ad for Lindsay, or "LyndzDT". Seems interesting but potentially TGTBT. I assume the "DT" stands for deep throat. Anyone happen to have any experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/330055971653

  8. #19327

    Daty?

    In search of girls that really get into daty. Prefer spinners or a little curvy. But I'm open to try someone new. If you know any hit me up please.

  9. #19326

    Gemma Z

    Thanks very much, Swim and Scorpio. The submissive part sounds nice. But from your analyses, it seems to me that she may just be too finicky, plus she's priced herself out of my market, I guess. For that price, I'd be looking for big natural tits. So, the search continues. .

  10. #19325
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her, but private Intel is strong that's she's slam dunk BBFS and also there are multiple public reports on the other board.

    So, she's really not associated with hard drugs and thugs? Can others who have seen her confirm that? Because, if she's really not a junkie, then the only thing that's stopping me from seeing her, is the price tag. But has anyone got her to fuck raw for less than that 350 per hour sticker price? Has anyone ever got her raw in a more reasonably priced half hour session?
    No hard drugs, infrequent alcohol use, 420 friendly but YMMV while she is working. Safe residential incall, No Thugs, although a jealous BF might blow up your DMs on here asking questions of level of service provided. Never discussed beforehand the kings treatment level of service, it was just given in each encounter in the moment. Lots of reports confirm this is the norm rather than the exception. Submissive artsy type. In order to have the best time with her you really need to take the lead.

    As for price. I don't believe she will go less than her posted rate and I am not even sure if she offers HHRs. She hangs in a circle of younger providers in the area and everyone else is $4 and $5 per hour. No breaks for multi hours or regulars and they provide less service so by comparison she already thinks she is giving a great deal. I've repeated several times since she came on the scene.

  11. #19324
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her, but private Intel is strong that's she's slam dunk BBFS and also there are multiple public reports on the other board.

    So, she's really not associated with hard drugs and thugs? Can others who have seen her confirm that? Because, if she's really not a junkie, then the only thing that's stopping me from seeing her, is the price tag. But has anyone got her to fuck raw for less than that 350 per hour sticker price? Has anyone ever got her raw in a more reasonably priced half hour session?
    Not a junky, no thugs. She absolutely will not do BBFS unless she thinks you're attractive and you're a regular, and she won't go any lower than $275. It was different pre Covid.

  12. #19323
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourque77  [View Original Post]
    Gemma Z is an EMO type girl in Woonsocket. I've reviewed her before. Great body, she is submissive. Dfk, BBBJ & daty. No anal. I assume no BBFS. I wish she lived closer to me. A bit high IMO but compared to what is out there, she is good. Oh, and no demons whatsoever. Take the plunge.
    I've never seen her, but private Intel is strong that's she's slam dunk BBFS and also there are multiple public reports on the other board.

    So, she's really not associated with hard drugs and thugs? Can others who have seen her confirm that? Because, if she's really not a junkie, then the only thing that's stopping me from seeing her, is the price tag. But has anyone got her to fuck raw for less than that 350 per hour sticker price? Has anyone ever got her raw in a more reasonably priced half hour session?

  13. #19322

    Anyone ever see these 2 or 1? '2 naughty girls who want to have fun'


  14. #19321

    Gemma Z

    Quote Originally Posted by TFrost  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone recently spent time with Gemma Z? I am interested in checking her out and wanted to get the thoughts of other fellow mongers.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gemm_zee

    Thanks.
    Gemma Z is an EMO type girl in Woonsocket. I've reviewed her before. Great body, she is submissive. Dfk, BBBJ & daty. No anal. I assume no BBFS. I wish she lived closer to me. A bit high IMO but compared to what is out there, she is good. Oh, and no demons whatsoever. Take the plunge.

  15. #19320

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoyDuke  [View Original Post]
    This is awkward, my apologies I forgot to attach her link. https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/471469857611.

    Posts frequently but not necessarily every day.
    See my review:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...989&viewfull=1#post5916989.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape