Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 493 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 543 593 993 1493 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 24538
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17158

    Someone asked about this girl before last year.

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ268  [View Original Post]
    Established contact but reviews are very limited / nonexistent in forums or Ter. Reverse image search turned up nothing new. Any intel?

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/4432736169
    I remember this post coming up in the past. This guy has his head in the dryer. Now I know why you want to see her. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0205.jpg‎  

  2. #17157

    Bhad Bunny

    Any info on this gal? Looks familiar.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...ation/51504669

  3. #17156

    What do you see?

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ268  [View Original Post]
    Established contact but reviews are very limited / nonexistent in forums or Ter. Reverse image search turned up nothing new. Any intel?

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/4432736169
    When I see ads like this. Red flags go up especially when there's limited information on a hot chick who's had ads up for months. If you go see her report back let us know what your experience was like.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/443-273-6169
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0204.jpeg‎  

  4. #17155

    Towson Kali

    Established contact but reviews are very limited / nonexistent in forums or Ter. Reverse image search turned up nothing new. Any intel?

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/4432736169

  5. #17154

    TOFFT with Angel in Belcamp

    Saw this ad and the little head got way too excited. So had a dream with her a few weeks ago. She is up near exit 80 off 95.

    https://callescort.org/410-826-1034

    I'm thinking if the pictures are accurate, this could be amazing. Well the pictures aren't her.

    She is sweet but she is not her. Larger, but traditionally attractive.

    Massage was okay but pretty short. CBJ and CFS commenced. Finished with CBJ.

    PM me for more details. $$. Would have paid that or more for the girl in the pics. Not worth it for the $$.

  6. #17153

    Pulling Latina providers in public in PG

    I'm curious if anyone's been able to snag any of the Latina girls in public. I'm assuming there's TONS of Latin providers in pg. Especially around Riggs rd. Some of the phattest asses in leggings just walking about. I find it hard to believe these are just regular civvi girls based on their scandalous attire. LOL.

  7. #17152
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvARub88  [View Original Post]
    Looks like fun. Has anyone Sampled this one??

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2936579
    Wanted to until I saw her rates and read her reviews on LC (majority of them saying she rushes and has attitude issues). I decided not to sample.

  8. #17151

    Same type of visit for Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by Geckoman  [View Original Post]
    Was trying set up a date with her last week. Communication was great, and then at the time of promised date, she ghosted me and never heard from her again.
    I got the same type of response on the phone. Everything was great until I got to the location. Never pulled into the parking lot but I let her know I was at the McDonald's next-door and when she was ready I would come in and park. I did send her a photo of the hotel from the street . That's when everything goes silence. I got a return call about an hour later. Something about her roommate. I will let you know I had one member from the street walker thread saying they dated her. If you look at her photos, they're heavily filtered with a big age gap. I got a few red flags because I tried to visit her twice with the same results. Did talk to her on the phone. Her voice didn't sound like she smoked 1000 packs of cigarettes or she was some type of attic. I ended up just going home and it was a big waste of time for me. The red flags over took the little head. I won't revisit unless there's some valid confirmations. If you see her report back.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/131029081
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0201.jpeg‎   IMG_0202.jpeg‎   IMG_0203.jpeg‎  

  9. #17150

    LaLa

    Looks like fun. Has anyone Sampled this one??

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2936579

  10. #17149

    Sabrina

    Was trying set up a date with her last week. Communication was great, and then at the time of promised date, she ghosted me and never heard from her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad for a while now. Can't seem to locate any information through the search function. Thought I would ask the members.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/129848151#.

  11. #17148
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270

    Tb

    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the site is going the way of Brazilian Desires where you have to be verified to view the talent.
    TB is an excellent agency. It appears that there are some changes to the website telephone number and etc. I'd recommend getting verified.

  12. #17147

    Traveling Bazilians

    Looks like the site is going the way of Brazilian Desires where you have to be verified to view the talent.

  13. #17146

    [URL]https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/139006026/4438815918[/URL]

    Robs people. Beware. Lesson learned.

  14. #17145

    Maddie formerly Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by JerichoBored  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Maddie / Emily who posts on adultlook?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3287452
    Saw her several times before C19. It was always enjoyable. Smoke free, drama free, easy going, very nice. One of the best BJ's covered and uncovered I've had. Not skinny but not fat. I would repeat.

    Shooter out.

  15. #17144

    Little Sasha

    Ohhh. That Sasha! Yeah. She is definitely as was described. I too have seen her at her THouse spot in Laurel, pre-pandemic only. Cute and takes the pipe well but, not too much interaction beyond that so I got bored and stopped seeing her. Was always smoked out so that's another no no for me but she was at home so. Maybe less so at a hotel spot, which I also very seldom do anymore.

    Making those PG apartment condo Latina spots all the more attractive now!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape