Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 18566
-
05-05-23 10:06 #13601Senior Member

Posts: 186Random text
I received the same, and was a little scketched out. So reached out to her on Fet to make sure it was legit.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 20:23 #13600Senior Member

Posts: 1165Lilith
She is still in the game. Recieved an unsolicited texted early this week looking to set up an appointment. Assuming that she is slowing down.
Originally Posted by NyteHawk
[View Original Post]
Maybe wrong about that, only speculation.
-
05-04-23 18:59 #13599Senior Member

Posts: 121Visiting
Sakura is the only sure thing unless you look like LEO.
Originally Posted by MrDude49
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 18:28 #13598Senior Member

Posts: 208Silence
I have heard no reports about Lilith lately. I have not been due to personal family issues, but I am curios as to her status since those issues will not last forever. Is she still in the game?
Nytehawk.
-
05-04-23 16:25 #13597Senior Member

Posts: 760If you're visiting with free time during the day when most people are working go to Sakura. Otherwise it usually takes longer than a visit to work up to getting one of their mouths or pussies involved around here.
Originally Posted by MrDude49
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 15:58 #13596Banned Member

Posts: 5352For what you are looking for I would take Sakura then dose.
Originally Posted by MrDude49
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 15:30 #13595Senior Member

Posts: 94Best AMP
Visiting Cincy next week and want opinions on which is the best AMP, Sakura, Goose, or Woodbridge. I like fiv,69 and BJ. Thanks for info.
-
05-04-23 14:11 #13594Senior Member

Posts: 451Please Describe.
I'm sure most of us would like to know what she looked like: approx age, body type, tit size, etc.
Originally Posted by ManMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 12:40 #13593Senior Member

Posts: 106Woodbridge Clarification
I am a regular customer at A & B and war is a stretch of the truth. The women at each store have a working relationship and each has their own customers for years. Some customers go to both. There was just once incidence of an appointment where the customer changed his mind. I was also told that it should be understood that the two shops are on good terms and visit each other. The relationship is good.
Originally Posted by AgelessSR
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 10:15 #13592Senior Member

Posts: 89Goose
Visited Goose again yesterday around lunch. Called ahead and they were not busy (confirmed as I drove by). Turned back around and pulled into the lot. Parked a little further down so my car isn't visible from the street, plus I backed in as well. Rushed to the front and in. I was only customer there. I was given a hug then showed to a room. I'm pretty sure she spoke better English than she shared but once in room she asked how long. She pushed for 60 but I only needed 30. Paid my 40 and got undressed. No cover was visible so laid on table naked. She came in, found a cover and covered me up. She massed a bit with the towel on, climbing on the table, even rubbing her crotch on the back of my head. I did the normal running while on my stomach to show her my intentions. Towel was removed for more massage on back, then flip and straight to it. Asked if I wanted it, no talk of tip and she went to town and I finished quick. I was cleaned up with hot towel rather through and then she continued to rub my legs for a bit. I got dressed tipped 40 and back out the door I went. Nothing more exciting like some previous reports but I didn't push for it or ask either. Will return as it's close to my location.
-
05-03-23 21:17 #13591Senior Member

Posts: 106Woodbridge customer heist
It is true. A customer called A&B and made a 90 minute appointment. He showed and Ying Yang snatched him. I have been to Ying Yang. I last visited A&B and was told, if I ever go next door again, I am no longer welcome at A&B and was also advised to park in the back.
Originally Posted by Majik10
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 20:12 #13590Regular Member

Posts: 19War on Woodbridge
So with yin and Yang moving next best massage on Woodbridge has anyone had conversations with the girls? A couple of weeks back I stopped in after calling in for a quick visit. Hannah said the girl from yin and Yang was stealing appointments right out of the parking lot. LOL. They are now camping out in front of the window to make sure it doesn't happen again. Just curious if anyone else had any gossip to add. I almost stopped by tonight but when I called no one answered. Yin and Yang must not be stealing to much business.
-
05-03-23 10:52 #13589Senior Member

Posts: 85I'm sorry. I just can't. Call it PTSD, call it shell shock, call it survivor's guilt, call it whatever you want; The name "Sunny" is just forever ruined for me from days passed at Sakura. Even listening to the weather report is enough to send me into that thousand yard stare. Even seeing it here, in this noble forum, had me in a panic thinking, "Is it back? And "How could it be back? They told me it was gone forever!
IYKYK.
Originally Posted by Tracy777
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 16:48 #13588Senior Member

Posts: 148Diy nky
Alexandria lets you DIY. They give you a good massage and oddly overly insist on DIY (at least for me) When I go in, they pull my hand to jr several times even when I say no thank you. Probably just hoping for a better tip.
Originally Posted by PearishBA
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 11:44 #13587Senior Member

Posts: 760Diy, dui, die
So many bad 3 letter sequences that start with D. Do Asian-Kentuckians kick you out if you try DIY? If you're in NKY just come a little further north and cross the river to comparative heaven.
Originally Posted by Yoda492
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






