Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 18566
-
05-02-23 07:42 #13586Senior Member

Posts: 37Florence AMP
Is there any DIY option at any of the places in NKY? I haven't been for a while.
-
05-02-23 06:42 #13585Senior Member

Posts: 127Mia Goose
60 + 80 the first time since it wasn't a full BJ. 60 + 100 second time since it was almost afull BJ.
Originally Posted by Yoda492
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 23:18 #13584Senior Member

Posts: 62Sunny
Damage was 70 + 20 for 60 minutes.
Originally Posted by AlanDodson
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 12:25 #13583Senior Member

Posts: 148Sunny
What was the damage for the full hour? I know it was stated it was $50 for only 30 min.
Originally Posted by Tracy777
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 08:56 #13582Senior Member

Posts: 62Sunny spa
I decided to check this place out. I went for the 60 minute and yes there was a flip.
Originally Posted by BloopidyBloop
[View Original Post]
Overall impression. Just a really good massage with no hint of extras. I am ok with that. Especially since it is only about 10 minutes awayfrom me.
The other place in Amelia (Next to the auto parts store) will allow you to leave happy. But I think I prefer the withamsville place.
Feel free to Pm if your experience varies.
-
04-30-23 12:38 #13581Senior Member

Posts: 132What was the damage?
I appreciate the information on Mia. Can you share how much you tipped? PM me with any other details.
Originally Posted by Elastic
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 08:20 #13580Senior Member

Posts: 37Just curious what were the damages?
Originally Posted by RubMania19
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 11:30 #13579Senior Member

Posts: 127Mia Goose
Thanks for the good report. My experience was pretty much exactly like yours. Greeted with a kiss, chaperoned to the room like I was royalty. My style in the room is very similar to yours. I usually sit there naked and give them a nice big uninhibited hug to let them know I'm "ok" and what my intentions are. The only difference with me here is when we did 69, she did a combination BJ and HJ. She has a hairy kitty compared to most Asian parlor women but once you make it through that forest it's pretty soft. Nice cock kiss at the end and told me I did a good job, LOL.
Originally Posted by Elastic
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 06:39 #13578Senior Member

Posts: 132Will be in the area Monday
The reports in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky are about the same as Lexington. Will be in your area Monday. I guess at this point looking for a recommendation for an AMP for the prettiest MT who will at least provide a hand shake. Recommendations?
-
04-28-23 22:05 #13577Senior Member

Posts: 221Mia at Goose
Wanted to see Anna but got in recently and landed with Mia who I hadn't seen before. She kissed me on the lips when I walked in. Sat on the table naked until she walked in. She giggled and greeted jr. Near instant tease at the start while on my stomach and the flip happened quickly. Negotiation was tough and what we agreed on was higher than I wanted to spend. Ended up with shirt up, pants down. FIV a bit and sucked on her nip for a second. She got on top in a 69 position for HJ and I did do a bit DATY which was a first for me at an AMP.
Finished a bit quick for my liking so not sure what else could've happened. She finished our time with the massage and tried for a 2nd pop at the end. Didn't happen though. She gave my dick a couple quick pecks which was nice.
Finished up and she kept kissing me on the lips as I was walking out the door.
-
04-28-23 05:51 #13576Regular Member

Posts: 3Sunny Spa. Withamville
There's a new AMP that just opened up in the east side in Withamsville off of 125. It's called Sunny Spa Relaxation and Bodywork. It's not very discreet and if it goes away from legit it may not last long based on what's around it. Catholic Church, kids karate in the same small shopping center, absolutely no privacy walking in. But, now that it finally opened I went in and gave it a shot.
Therapists name was Gracie. Very cute and polite Asian woman. Late 20's to early 30's if I had to guess. Though, I was greeted by her, a mamasan, and an Asian dude who was sitting on a couch in the entry way. I didn't see the full price sheet. I opted for the 30 minute since this was a trial run. $50 for 30 is a bit much.
The massage was a solid 8/10. I was kind of draped. Half my ass was exposed most of the time. But she made efforts to make sure what wasn't being massaged was covered. Here's where I was disappointed. No flip. At all. She said I'd need to get 60 minutes for full massage.
I'll try it again sometime. Looking forward to more reports. The east side needs something better than Relax.
-
04-27-23 17:44 #13575Senior Member

Posts: 162ZenDen on 42 in west chester, but strictly legit.
Originally Posted by SandMan2245
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 08:33 #13574Regular Member

Posts: 13The closest one to us in Cincinnati is in Louisville at Sun's- that I know of!
Originally Posted by MrSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 23:21 #13573Senior Member

Posts: 135A sauna?
Does anyone know of an AMP that has a sauna?
-
04-26-23 20:45 #13572Senior Member

Posts: 106A / B or C / D
I can verify that but the massage may win out on C / D.
Originally Posted by DeBow1973
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






