High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 347 of 1195 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 397 447 847 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 17925
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12735

    Tat

    Quote Originally Posted by CalJon  [View Original Post]
    Tats don't match.

  2. #12734
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan  [View Original Post]
    Wow! What a bod! Wonder how old she is? Looks like Helen Mirren.
    Said she was 46.

  3. #12733
    Quote Originally Posted by LDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with any intel on this lady from Tryst?

    https://tryst.link/escort/eliseerotique

    Just checking her out before pulling the trigger.
    Wow! What a bod! Wonder how old she is? Looks like Helen Mirren.

  4. #12732
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636

    Elise Everly

    Anyone with any intel on this lady from Tryst?

    https://tryst.link/escort/eliseerotique

    Just checking her out before pulling the trigger.

  5. #12731

    Suelay

    Any info on Suelay? Legit? Can't upload from STG.

  6. #12730

    Kori

    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    Thats Kori, She has been at this for a long time. Well documented. She has quite a history with 5-0. She runs hot and old. Last I heard she has a boyfriend in jail.

    One thing I definitely would not do if you see her is let her cut your hair unless you need a buzz cut.
    I see her on a regular. If you can actually setup something with her and have solid communication she can be great IMO.

  7. #12729

    Can you share

    Quote Originally Posted by Usgfix  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...a/816235236884

    Saw her a few days ago. Pictures accurate. Texted, got address, arrived, got room no. $$hr BJ CFS. I liked her. But her personal situation isn't great, felt bad for her.
    Can you share what that personal situation is? PM if you'd prefer.

  8. #12728

    Who is this girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't seen any ads of this one before? If she is a known provider or someone to avoid, please let me know. But she looks hot! LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...-/779149059632
    Not sure but I contacted her yesterday morning. She told me she was available and I asked where and I'd be on my way. Still waiting on that answer LOL.

  9. #12727

    Whose that girl? Is it Tara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't seen any ads of this one before? If she is a known provider or someone to avoid, please let me know. But she looks hot! LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...-/779149059632
    Looks like Tara?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...e-fun/48683338

  10. #12726

    That would be Kori

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't seen any ads of this one before? If she is a known provider or someone to avoid, please let me know. But she looks hot! LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...-/779149059632
    Thats Kori, She has been at this for a long time. Well documented. She has quite a history with 5-0. She runs hot and old. Last I heard she has a boyfriend in jail.

    One thing I definitely would not do if you see her is let her cut your hair unless you need a buzz cut.

  11. #12725

    Who is this girl?

    Hadn't seen any ads of this one before? If she is a known provider or someone to avoid, please let me know. But she looks hot! LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...-/779149059632

  12. #12724
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    So just wondering. Is this girl on drugs or something? Trying to meet her but things are a little off. She is in Kentucky so she probably is but I guess I'm asking if anyone has had any experience with her?
    "She is in Kentucky so she probably is. " Do you work for the Tourism Board? .

  13. #12723

    CC and Marie

    CC and Marie are in town today. CC will be here until tomorrow and Marie will be here until Thursday.

  14. #12722

    Tara

    Anyone have a number for Tara they could share?

  15. #12721

    Sexy Sara or Sarah?

    So just wondering. Is this girl on drugs or something? Trying to meet her but things are a little off. She is in Kentucky so she probably is but I guess I'm asking if anyone has had any experience with her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5117b33a2c25d245bb7ae0244ad7f11d_f.jpg‎   5b5ad3e04f760a2403b61c0b9f3bcd16_f.jpg‎   b7d6b9743eae0525cdcaa5193dd69059_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape