Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 350 of 1195 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 400 450 850 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 17922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12687

    Cc

    So everyone wants to post about cc but no one wants to help with her #.

    Thought that's what this site was for.

  2. #12686

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDaddy75  [View Original Post]
    Anything on this one? I tried searching but her name doesn't show anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/766495273505
    She only does outcalls and sometimes cv super hard to get ahold of most the time.

  3. #12685

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDaddy75  [View Original Post]
    Anything on this one? I tried searching but her name doesn't show anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/766495273505
    No one has reviewed tho many have asked. Let us know if you see her.

  4. #12684

    Latina Mia

    Anything on this one? I tried searching but her name doesn't show anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/766495273505

  5. #12683

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    She will be in town until 10:00 Saturday morning.
    Good morning from Cincy. Can you are someone give me Cc number I would be interested. Is she on the ad with Marie you all been talking about seeing. I know I seen reports where they are based in louisville. Which is bettet Cc or Marie. Well everyone have a good day. Be safe out there. Again thanks.

  6. #12682

    Cc

    Could someone pm her #, thanks in advance.

  7. #12681

    Yea, but where?

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    She will be in town until 10:00 Saturday morning.
    If you're not in the know, it appears you're left out.

  8. #12680

    CC, Change of Plans

    She will be in town until 10:00 Saturday morning.

  9. #12679
    Quote Originally Posted by DaShelby44  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her. She is a D. O. L. L. L. L. L. L. L!!
    S.

    You have a link? Thanks.

  10. #12678

    Cc

    Just saw her. She is a D. O. L. L. L. L. L. L. L!!

  11. #12677

    Blondie

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    Tried several times to met her with no luck. Is she real? PM if you prefer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...a/816235236884
    I saw her several months ago last year for a BJ visit since she claimed it was her time of month. I didn't really find myself a need to repeat with her. She was okay but I can tell some using was evident with the bruising she had on her body.

  12. #12676
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredinIN  [View Original Post]
    Saw CC the other day, god she's great in bed. 10 years ago Lex used to have so many good options and now it's a wasteland. I am glad to have her coming to visit us. Her rates are fair, she doesn't rush, and every time I've been with her she has always been on her game. She is cfs and everything I can handle in bed. Guys like me that have been doing this for along time know when you find a good one it's best to build a comfort level and that way they will keep seeing you for years even after they are Utr or basically out of the game. That way you still have options.
    Who? PM please.

  13. #12675

    Cc

    Saw CC the other day, god she's great in bed. 10 years ago Lex used to have so many good options and now it's a wasteland. I am glad to have her coming to visit us. Her rates are fair, she doesn't rush, and every time I've been with her she has always been on her game. She is cfs and everything I can handle in bed. Guys like me that have been doing this for along time know when you find a good one it's best to build a comfort level and that way they will keep seeing you for years even after they are Utr or basically out of the game. That way you still have options.

  14. #12674

    Little blonde

    Tried several times to met her with no luck. Is she real? PM if you prefer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...a/816235236884

  15. #12673
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...a/816235236884

    Saw her a few days ago. Pictures accurate. Texted, got address, arrived, got room no. $$hr BJ CFS. I liked her. But her personal situation isn't great, felt bad for her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape