Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 30812
-
05-02-23 16:14 #22337Senior Member

Posts: 337Nothing but smiles
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/109556743568
This girl goes by Kate. It's an Indiana number. She looks really good in the pics. I texted her and she flew off the handle and blocked me. Anyone seen her?
-
05-02-23 14:44 #22336Senior Member

Posts: 281Heather
Does anyone know what happened to the tall blonde that used to post near the airport? I can't find her ad right now. She was great when she first started. But then she started ghosting and wouldn't even respond a lot of the time. Then there was a report of her and her bf robbing someone. And then another monger told me that she reached out to them asking for money. Just seems like she went downhill real quick. When she first started she was super friendly and always responded to my texts.
-
05-02-23 14:21 #22335Senior Member

Posts: 105Pos
What happened?
Originally Posted by Nateman
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 12:49 #22334Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: Cece
I recommend avoiding unless you like the site of incredibly bad teeth. There is a reason there are no pics of her smiling.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.
-
05-02-23 12:42 #22333Senior Member

Posts: 458Cece
If you do see her a report would be great. She texted me back once.
Originally Posted by ItsPlaytime
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 12:37 #22332Senior Member

Posts: 458Cake
Doesn't she realize there are thousands of smokin hot women selling or giving away content? .
Originally Posted by ANG007
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 12:36 #22331Senior Member

Posts: 186Deposit scammer beware
https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/3079670
Claims to be at a hotel on Applicance Ct.
-
05-02-23 11:56 #22330Senior Member

Posts: 57Bre baby
I'm fairly certain this one has been reviewed before but I'm coming up empty. Does anyone remember the other name she went by before?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/127415410
-
05-02-23 11:40 #22329Senior Member

Posts: 80I don't get it personally but the girls I know that have an * make plenty of money selling pics and vids and sexting so there's definitely a market for it out there. And she posted in the web / snap entertainer section so to her credit it's not like she's holding herself out to be an escort or trying to mislead anyone.
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 10:48 #22328Senior Member

Posts: 190Seem to be Out of the goodness of your heart
She pretty much want her cake and eat it "Please I'll do anything for your money, As long as it don't involve in person".
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 09:45 #22327Senior Member

Posts: 42No replies back from Cece
I have tried getting up with Cece for a while now, 3 different texts at different times in the morning and had no replies. Hope your luck is different than mine.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal;6430289[URL
-
05-02-23 05:35 #22326Senior Member

Posts: 218I don't understand
Can someone explain? Don't care about our money but want us to help her catch up with her bills. This girls think we are at their disposal.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/rosev...-/412937323741
-
05-02-23 01:08 #22325Senior Member

Posts: 69She's ok I guess
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...p/240505648822
Review: Communication was easy enough. I confirmed that she did bbjcim (no swallow unfortunately), and she sent me the address. When I got to the room it was lived in but not overly smelly or cluttered. Her pics are flattering to say the least. She told me that she has a bad knee so getting on her knees was out (another one smh). My options were either to lay on the bed or her sit in her chair. Since she was short I opted to stand up while she sat in the chair. Her technique was ok, nothing really stood out about her skills. Eventually I got to the promised land and she caught it all before getting up to go spit. After a very businesslike goodbye and typical "come see me again" remark I was out the door. I won't be repeating.
-
05-01-23 23:13 #22324Senior Member

Posts: 126Creepy thief
Just a heads up that this POS is fishing for a new sucker.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/096711771677
Ruby,Blue, Rubyblue, Britt, Brittany.
-
05-01-23 22:33 #22323Banned Member

Posts: 148Adeline Thorne
I can't speak for anyone other than myself but she's never been anything but delightful. I'll say, having read the messages she gets and another providers get, how a person talks to a provider goes a long way in determining the response they get. If a text gives off creepy, pushy, domineering, toxic-masculinity vibes to the point she doesn't feel safe then she's going to put her own safety first. And I also know because I've seen it: more plays waste a provider's time setting up appointments that they don't show up for than it happens a provider dips on an appointment with no warning.
Originally Posted by Beastley69
[View Original Post]
I was delightful to her and she was in turn delightful to me.











Reply With Quote





