Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 567 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 617 667 1067 1567 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22322

  2. #22321
    Thanks for the intel, about what I was expecting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    I a word: DON'T!

    Double books, rushes, has a female friend in bathroom, doesn't show it in pics but has a big gut, terrible CBJ, only wanted to do doggy because of hemorrhoids, total terrible experience.

  3. #22320

    Stay Away

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/131057090

    I think I read a review of this provider on here.

    However I can not find it.

    If anyone has any information it would be appreciated.
    I read through her reviews on here. Stay far away.

  4. #22319

    Mia or Maite

    Hello,

    Any intel on Mia, who also used Maite in her ad?

    She was on Eros in Raleigh.

    Thanks!

  5. #22318

    Cece

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/131057090

    I think I read a review of this provider on here.

    However I can not find it.

    If anyone has any information it would be appreciated.

  6. #22317

    She demanded a deposit just to talk to her for me

    Quote Originally Posted by DbbClassy2  [View Original Post]
    Hold up now, that's my girl, though. I've known Adeline for years now. I took her photos for her website and got her started with video content. She's definitely legit and I saw her regularly (for free) for months.
    Is this something most guys go through with her. Its one thing to demand a deposit for the session its another to demand it just to have a conversation about the session. I posted here about it asking if anyone actually had any experiences with her and didn't get a response. I politely said no thank you and she got pissed off and cursed me out. Its unfortunate as she is sexy af to me looking at her ad. Right up my ally. Not sure if I caught her on a shit day or not.

  7. #22316

    Thanks for the update on Pooki

    Quote Originally Posted by SoICanHide  [View Original Post]
    I talked with her last week and she told me she took down her ad and was no longer in the business.
    Thanks for the update on Pooki!

  8. #22315

    Link worked

    She also posts in megapersonals, greenville, sc. No experience I can report.

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG007  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/650545527817

    In case link does work here's pictures.

  9. #22314

    My bet.

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG007  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/650545527817

    In case link does work here's pictures.
    Is that she's not really here. Ad looks to me like she's just looking for OF subscribers.

  10. #22313

    Out of business

    Quote Originally Posted by Brucea06  [View Original Post]
    You are right it was Louisburg!
    I talked with her last week and she told me she took down her ad and was no longer in the business.

  11. #22312

    Pooki

    Quote Originally Posted by Rambler1111  [View Original Post]
    Pookie was actually close to Louisburg. No idea what happened to her. I was wondering the same thing. Anyone know?
    You are right it was Louisburg!

  12. #22311

    Pooki

    Quote Originally Posted by Brucea06  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Pooki that was on TRYST that was up by Smithfield?
    Pookie was actually close to Louisburg. No idea what happened to her. I was wondering the same thing. Anyone know?

  13. #22310

    Anyone experienced this girl

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/650545527817

    In case link does work here's pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtkyntm2zwqwowjjn2i3njm1mtc3zme2mtvlyjeyztq2nje3zdk.jpg.jpg‎   nzezmjm4y2e4mwnhmwqxzjbkotqzodywnzdlnwrhnjbhogfmzdq.jpg.jpg‎   mjazmjazodkyzwflndazmjblyjm5ody3mzlmnty1ndrjzmi0zja.jpg.jpg‎  

  14. #22309

    What happen to Pooki on tryst?

    Does anyone know what happened to Pooki that was on TRYST that was up by Smithfield?

  15. #22308

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrownC  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Ashton in a while. Been a bit for me but I notice she hasn't posted in a week or so.
    Actually, the last report is #22068 on 4/9 and he said he saw her recently. So like you said, its one week without ads the last week of the month. I believe SWs get monthly cycles too LOL.

    Toneloc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape