Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 30806
-
05-02-23 05:35 #22316Senior Member

Posts: 218I don't understand
Can someone explain? Don't care about our money but want us to help her catch up with her bills. This girls think we are at their disposal.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/rosev...-/412937323741
-
05-02-23 01:08 #22315Senior Member

Posts: 69She's ok I guess
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...p/240505648822
Review: Communication was easy enough. I confirmed that she did bbjcim (no swallow unfortunately), and she sent me the address. When I got to the room it was lived in but not overly smelly or cluttered. Her pics are flattering to say the least. She told me that she has a bad knee so getting on her knees was out (another one smh). My options were either to lay on the bed or her sit in her chair. Since she was short I opted to stand up while she sat in the chair. Her technique was ok, nothing really stood out about her skills. Eventually I got to the promised land and she caught it all before getting up to go spit. After a very businesslike goodbye and typical "come see me again" remark I was out the door. I won't be repeating.
-
05-01-23 23:13 #22314Senior Member

Posts: 126Creepy thief
Just a heads up that this POS is fishing for a new sucker.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/096711771677
Ruby,Blue, Rubyblue, Britt, Brittany.
-
05-01-23 22:33 #22313Banned Member

Posts: 148Adeline Thorne
I can't speak for anyone other than myself but she's never been anything but delightful. I'll say, having read the messages she gets and another providers get, how a person talks to a provider goes a long way in determining the response they get. If a text gives off creepy, pushy, domineering, toxic-masculinity vibes to the point she doesn't feel safe then she's going to put her own safety first. And I also know because I've seen it: more plays waste a provider's time setting up appointments that they don't show up for than it happens a provider dips on an appointment with no warning.
Originally Posted by Beastley69
[View Original Post]
I was delightful to her and she was in turn delightful to me.
-
05-01-23 21:58 #22312Senior Member

Posts: 766Queen
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/286415229277
Any info on this one?
-
05-01-23 18:02 #22311Regular Member

Posts: 17Thanks for the intel, about what I was expecting.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 17:16 #22310Senior Member

Posts: 38Stay Away
I read through her reviews on here. Stay far away.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 17:06 #22309Senior Member

Posts: 38Mia or Maite
Hello,
Any intel on Mia, who also used Maite in her ad?
She was on Eros in Raleigh.
Thanks!
-
05-01-23 16:51 #22308Senior Member

Posts: 458Cece
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/131057090
I think I read a review of this provider on here.
However I can not find it.
If anyone has any information it would be appreciated.
-
05-01-23 16:51 #22307Senior Member

Posts: 28She demanded a deposit just to talk to her for me
Is this something most guys go through with her. Its one thing to demand a deposit for the session its another to demand it just to have a conversation about the session. I posted here about it asking if anyone actually had any experiences with her and didn't get a response. I politely said no thank you and she got pissed off and cursed me out. Its unfortunate as she is sexy af to me looking at her ad. Right up my ally. Not sure if I caught her on a shit day or not.
Originally Posted by DbbClassy2
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 16:07 #22306Senior Member

Posts: 101Thanks for the update on Pooki
Thanks for the update on Pooki!
Originally Posted by SoICanHide
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 13:35 #22305Senior Member

Posts: 504Link worked
She also posts in megapersonals, greenville, sc. No experience I can report.
Originally Posted by ANG007
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 21:51 #22304Senior Member

Posts: 89My bet.
Is that she's not really here. Ad looks to me like she's just looking for OF subscribers.
Originally Posted by ANG007
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 14:46 #22303Senior Member

Posts: 264Out of business
I talked with her last week and she told me she took down her ad and was no longer in the business.
Originally Posted by Brucea06
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 13:18 #22302Senior Member

Posts: 101Pooki
You are right it was Louisburg!
Originally Posted by Rambler1111
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




