Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 567 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 617 667 1067 1567 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22316

    I don't understand

    Can someone explain? Don't care about our money but want us to help her catch up with her bills. This girls think we are at their disposal.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rosev...-/412937323741

  2. #22315

    She's ok I guess

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...p/240505648822

    Review: Communication was easy enough. I confirmed that she did bbjcim (no swallow unfortunately), and she sent me the address. When I got to the room it was lived in but not overly smelly or cluttered. Her pics are flattering to say the least. She told me that she has a bad knee so getting on her knees was out (another one smh). My options were either to lay on the bed or her sit in her chair. Since she was short I opted to stand up while she sat in the chair. Her technique was ok, nothing really stood out about her skills. Eventually I got to the promised land and she caught it all before getting up to go spit. After a very businesslike goodbye and typical "come see me again" remark I was out the door. I won't be repeating.

  3. #22314

    Creepy thief

    Just a heads up that this POS is fishing for a new sucker.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/096711771677

    Ruby,Blue, Rubyblue, Britt, Brittany.

  4. #22313

    Adeline Thorne

    Quote Originally Posted by Beastley69  [View Original Post]
    Is this something most guys go through with her. Its one thing to demand a deposit for the session its another to demand it just to have a conversation about the session. I posted here about it asking if anyone actually had any experiences with her and didn't get a response. I politely said no thank you and she got pissed off and cursed me out. Its unfortunate as she is sexy af to me looking at her ad. Right up my ally. Not sure if I caught her on a shit day or not.
    I can't speak for anyone other than myself but she's never been anything but delightful. I'll say, having read the messages she gets and another providers get, how a person talks to a provider goes a long way in determining the response they get. If a text gives off creepy, pushy, domineering, toxic-masculinity vibes to the point she doesn't feel safe then she's going to put her own safety first. And I also know because I've seen it: more plays waste a provider's time setting up appointments that they don't show up for than it happens a provider dips on an appointment with no warning.

    I was delightful to her and she was in turn delightful to me.

  5. #22312

  6. #22311
    Thanks for the intel, about what I was expecting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    I a word: DON'T!

    Double books, rushes, has a female friend in bathroom, doesn't show it in pics but has a big gut, terrible CBJ, only wanted to do doggy because of hemorrhoids, total terrible experience.

  7. #22310

    Stay Away

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/131057090

    I think I read a review of this provider on here.

    However I can not find it.

    If anyone has any information it would be appreciated.
    I read through her reviews on here. Stay far away.

  8. #22309

    Mia or Maite

    Hello,

    Any intel on Mia, who also used Maite in her ad?

    She was on Eros in Raleigh.

    Thanks!

  9. #22308

    Cece

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/131057090

    I think I read a review of this provider on here.

    However I can not find it.

    If anyone has any information it would be appreciated.

  10. #22307

    She demanded a deposit just to talk to her for me

    Quote Originally Posted by DbbClassy2  [View Original Post]
    Hold up now, that's my girl, though. I've known Adeline for years now. I took her photos for her website and got her started with video content. She's definitely legit and I saw her regularly (for free) for months.
    Is this something most guys go through with her. Its one thing to demand a deposit for the session its another to demand it just to have a conversation about the session. I posted here about it asking if anyone actually had any experiences with her and didn't get a response. I politely said no thank you and she got pissed off and cursed me out. Its unfortunate as she is sexy af to me looking at her ad. Right up my ally. Not sure if I caught her on a shit day or not.

  11. #22306

    Thanks for the update on Pooki

    Quote Originally Posted by SoICanHide  [View Original Post]
    I talked with her last week and she told me she took down her ad and was no longer in the business.
    Thanks for the update on Pooki!

  12. #22305

    Link worked

    She also posts in megapersonals, greenville, sc. No experience I can report.

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG007  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/650545527817

    In case link does work here's pictures.

  13. #22304

    My bet.

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG007  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/650545527817

    In case link does work here's pictures.
    Is that she's not really here. Ad looks to me like she's just looking for OF subscribers.

  14. #22303

    Out of business

    Quote Originally Posted by Brucea06  [View Original Post]
    You are right it was Louisburg!
    I talked with her last week and she told me she took down her ad and was no longer in the business.

  15. #22302

    Pooki

    Quote Originally Posted by Rambler1111  [View Original Post]
    Pookie was actually close to Louisburg. No idea what happened to her. I was wondering the same thing. Anyone know?
    You are right it was Louisburg!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape