Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 2697 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 584 1084 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 40443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39198
    Quote Originally Posted by HogBalls69  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI. It appears that Enjoy Massage in Chinatown has closed down.
    Where in Chinatown was that? Was it good?

  2. #39197

    I failed

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootsBrah  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit "smile" spa earlier yesterday. Its an apartment near rainbow drive in and they let you in the door to go up the stairs to the unit. I believe Jenny or jennifer is who I had. Older japanese / or korean? Looks to be about late 40's at least but very nice body. I want to say at least C cups and a nice shaven kitty. I also believe there is another girl there but not too sure. I couldve sworn I heard someone in the other room but idk.

    Anyways, Lackluster massage and pretty much straight to the deed. Missionary, doggy, and CG. After about 25-30 minutes was able to pop (honestly was just trying to get out, since I was not really vibing with her). Everything covered. For an older lady, she was pretty and nice body. Nice long blonde-ish hair. Although I would not repeat. $$50 total and was out within 45-50 minutes. TEHO.

    I would not recommend unless you honestly don't have any other options. I knew I shouldve gone to Flower spa, but haven't been there before. So if anyone can PM some pricing there, Maybe I'll go later next week. I am not bashing this place, but I feel its very mechanical and not worth it if you are on a budget. If you got lots of money and don't care, then I'd recommend for a quick afternoon delight!
    I tested them out today. Made an appointment, things seemed okay. Was greeted in a very professional atmosphere and the woman was in uniform, she led me to a more private room so I figured this was just keeping up the charades. Got ass naked, spent most of the time with the towel off and her giving me some deep signals. Then at the end she just said "Times up, thank you" and took off out the room without even poking to check my interest. I got dressed, paid and left. I texted a little later asking if "special services" were available, and was told "Nope, only massage" (verbatim). So I guess YMMV.

  3. #39196

    Another One Bites The Dust

    Just an FYI. It appears that Enjoy Massage in Chinatown has closed down.

  4. #39195

    Visiting next week!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGulp  [View Original Post]
    Depends on what you want. Older girls who give BBFS then Happiness. You want slightly younger girls and are okay with CFS go Crystal.
    Thank you brother!

  5. #39194
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGulp  [View Original Post]
    Did your bday happen, who did you choose?
    My Bday is on the 22nd. Still looking.

  6. #39193
    Quote Originally Posted by MilExplorer  [View Original Post]
    Hello mongers! I last visited your beautiful city a year ago. I had an amazing session at Happiness then. Is it still a fantastic experience? I also did some research and found Crystal near I'm staying. If anyone could share thier thoughts / experiences on either place I would greatly appreciate it!

    Thanks in advance!
    Depends on what you want. Older girls who give BBFS then Happiness. You want slightly younger girls and are okay with CFS go Crystal.

  7. #39192
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    My b-bay is next month looking for a place I can do a 3 some with 2 girls. Doesn't matter no cover or with. Need some girl on girl action. Don't care about age looks service is more important. Any help or info would be a big help. Thanks.
    Did your bday happen, who did you choose?

  8. #39191

    Visiting next week!

    Hello mongers! I last visited your beautiful city a year ago. I had an amazing session at Happiness then. Is it still a fantastic experience? I also did some research and found Crystal near I'm staying. If anyone could share thier thoughts / experiences on either place I would greatly appreciate it!

    Thanks in advance!

  9. #39190
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406

    3 some

    My b-bay is next month looking for a place I can do a 3 some with 2 girls. Doesn't matter no cover or with. Need some girl on girl action. Don't care about age looks service is more important. Any help or info would be a big help. Thanks.

  10. #39189

    Lin Spa

    I decided to try something new recently, so I went to Lin Spa. It is located directly behind Lindon Spa, near CC. You could easily walk past the entrance, as it is a metal door with sticky letters placed on it spelling LIN SPA and the word OPEN. LOL Two providers were standing in the somewhat open doorway when I pulled in. Both looked to be middle aged and of the same build. Walked in, and was guided to a room with a traditional massage table. Several minutes later, a middle-aged somewhat frumpy Chinese lady walked in. She seemed friendly, kinda like Sherry in terms of personality. Chose the 90 minute option. Massage was ok, with moderate firm hands. Liberal use of oils and hot towels. ROtheC allowed during massage. On the flip, the massage continued, finishing with a HJ and my continued ROtheC. Offered water and Kopiko candies at the end. Damage $1. 70, including $. 9 for the house. $. 8 for tip due in part to it being a 90 minute session.

    L - 5.

    A - 6.

    S - 5.

    Will not repeat.

  11. #39188
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1433
    Quote Originally Posted by HogBalls69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the 411 re: a certain property along S. King being for sale? Anyone talk to Macy? Tomiko?
    I think there's a "For Sale" sign on the building. It's been on sale for awhile. Old building. Macy's place has a ceiling leak that's been there awhile but the owner doesn't want to spend money.

  12. #39187
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootsBrah  [View Original Post]
    Add another benjamin to that 150. I don't think worth it. I am pretty sure she is Japanese but never bothered to ask. I think she might've advertised at Japanese. Definitely MILF status though and pretty nice fit body. But I haven't gone to a FS place in awhile as this was my first in the past year.
    That's too much. If she was younger like the Pali or University girls then maybe.

  13. #39186

    Just Ask A Realtor.

    Anyone have the 411 re: a certain property along S. King being for sale? Anyone talk to Macy? Tomiko?

  14. #39185

    Good for some but not for me

    Face a 4 ish, massage better than most FS places but too much elbows and lotions. Went hard that will make you cry if you like that. Massage was about 20-30 minutes maybe. No real teasing on the flip, just offered the whole package. I'm assuming there are multiple chicks here based on the ad and the signs you see in the apartment but theres only one table so maybe they do shifts. She was chubby short but beautiful tits and skin. Talked a little too much for me. I will not repeat but if you want FS for $$ 10 with an enthusiastic one. Go for it.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../22966646.html

    Service I say 8 or 9 but not my cuppa tea.

  15. #39184
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGulp  [View Original Post]
    So it was 150 total? That's a good deal. Was she local Asian? I think someone mentioned she's Japanese.
    Add another benjamin to that 150. I don't think worth it. I am pretty sure she is Japanese but never bothered to ask. I think she might've advertised at Japanese. Definitely MILF status though and pretty nice fit body. But I haven't gone to a FS place in awhile as this was my first in the past year.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape