Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 2697 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 585 1085 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 40443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39183
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootsBrah  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit "smile" spa earlier yesterday. Its an apartment near rainbow drive in and they let you in the door to go up the stairs to the unit. I believe Jenny or jennifer is who I had. Older japanese / or korean? Looks to be about late 40's at least but very nice body. I want to say at least C cups and a nice shaven kitty. I also believe there is another girl there but not too sure. I couldve sworn I heard someone in the other room but idk.

    Anyways, Lackluster massage and pretty much straight to the deed. Missionary, doggy, and CG. After about 25-30 minutes was able to pop (honestly was just trying to get out, since I was not really vibing with her). Everything covered. For an older lady, she was pretty and nice body. Nice long blonde-ish hair. Although I would not repeat. $$50 total and was out within 45-50 minutes. TEHO.

    I would not recommend unless you honestly don't have any other options. I knew I shouldve gone to Flower spa, but haven't been there before. So if anyone can PM some pricing there, Maybe I'll go later next week. I am not bashing this place, but I feel its very mechanical and not worth it if you are on a budget. If you got lots of money and don't care, then I'd recommend for a quick afternoon delight!
    So it was 150 total? That's a good deal. Was she local Asian? I think someone mentioned she's Japanese.

  2. #39182

    Smile

    Went to visit "smile" spa earlier yesterday. Its an apartment near rainbow drive in and they let you in the door to go up the stairs to the unit. I believe Jenny or jennifer is who I had. Older japanese / or korean? Looks to be about late 40's at least but very nice body. I want to say at least C cups and a nice shaven kitty. I also believe there is another girl there but not too sure. I couldve sworn I heard someone in the other room but idk.

    Anyways, Lackluster massage and pretty much straight to the deed. Missionary, doggy, and CG. After about 25-30 minutes was able to pop (honestly was just trying to get out, since I was not really vibing with her). Everything covered. For an older lady, she was pretty and nice body. Nice long blonde-ish hair. Although I would not repeat. $$50 total and was out within 45-50 minutes. TEHO.

    I would not recommend unless you honestly don't have any other options. I knew I shouldve gone to Flower spa, but haven't been there before. So if anyone can PM some pricing there, Maybe I'll go later next week. I am not bashing this place, but I feel its very mechanical and not worth it if you are on a budget. If you got lots of money and don't care, then I'd recommend for a quick afternoon delight!

  3. #39181
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny14  [View Original Post]
    You got that right about these Thigh strokers all talk, little action if any, but $money hungry pests. There maybe a few that are actually honorable but most in this industry are sharks and tax collectors. My stupid veteran friend did not listen when I told him to divorce his good for nothing Thai wife before the 10th year of marriage. She talks stink about him behind his back to her friends just the same as those at UH Manoa campus, act so "holy and honorable" using Buddha as a wipe for their dirty behinds. My other veteran friend married Thai stripper, found out later she lied about that son being his, but was from her BF that he supported for a number of years, now she claiming his house and land on the West side is hers, but court threw out her claim because of the 10 year clause. Like you say bang'um and leave'um.
    Brother Johnny, you hooking up with the young college hunnies too?

  4. #39180
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMarried  [View Original Post]
    Words of wisdom possibly experience from Ck813. Unlike Ck813 delicacy isn't my forte. Man up bang, bang, bang, them all if you got the time and money. That's all you are to them.
    You got that right about these Thigh strokers all talk, little action if any, but $money hungry pests. There maybe a few that are actually honorable but most in this industry are sharks and tax collectors. My stupid veteran friend did not listen when I told him to divorce his good for nothing Thai wife before the 10th year of marriage. She talks stink about him behind his back to her friends just the same as those at UH Manoa campus, act so "holy and honorable" using Buddha as a wipe for their dirty behinds. My other veteran friend married Thai stripper, found out later she lied about that son being his, but was from her BF that he supported for a number of years, now she claiming his house and land on the West side is hers, but court threw out her claim because of the 10 year clause. Like you say bang'um and leave'um.

  5. #39179

    Been a while

    Haven't been to Oahu since pre-covid. In the past I was giving $$ for FS, including house fee. Is this still the going amount or? Don't want to over pay nor under pay.

    PM is fine.

    Mahalo.

  6. #39178

    Re: Brother

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Have you ever been locked up? Jail, Prison, Mental institution?

    If you haven't don't fuck with it bro! If you have you haven't learned your lesson and believe me many are willing to teach you. Get over it don't even post about it. Enough time has gone by.

    Try playing with the Thai's, they will definitely fuck your brain and milk your wallet. Not one single provider is worth your time even if you have billions. They will turn a way to milk you for every penny until the next one comes along. Love and lust is a funny thing, learn to manage them.

    Punishment for not learning this game will kill you in the end.
    Words of wisdom possibly experience from Ck813. Unlike Ck813 delicacy isn't my forte. Man up bang, bang, bang, them all if you got the time and money. That's all you are to them.

  7. #39177

    Thai on Nimitz

    I saw a newer Thai place on Nimitz. A couple of women standing outside. One with silver hair tied up. Never been inside or tried. Haven't seen any reports. Just a couple of doors down from some kind of sensual shop. That place had two girls out front that looked like streetwalkers. Probably mahus.

  8. #39176
    Quote Originally Posted by KukuiStreet  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to this place on Kalakaua? I have driven by and there is no obvious entrance or signage. Most of the building looks abandoned and run down. It's behind the bus stop on Kalakaua heading towards Waikiki just before Makaloa St.

    SOS if anyone has experience.
    Yes! There is a driveway and a parking lot behind building!

  9. #39175

    Golden Hands Behind Akasaka

    Was there the first month or so after grand opening and saw 3 short and one tall, all fat, fugly Viet ladies over 40. I split and like another report I was followed to my car (plenty parking) and the lady tried to coax me back in. I did not see nor was I introduced to any younger women.

  10. #39174
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by KukuiStreet  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to this place on Kalakaua? I have driven by and there is no obvious entrance or signage. Most of the building looks abandoned and run down. It's behind the bus stop on Kalakaua heading towards Waikiki just before Makaloa St.

    SOS if anyone has experience.
    That could be Pali. They have an AD on BP.

  11. #39173
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Real pictures right?
    Almost all photos in AD's are Fake. Not sure about these. Could be fake.

  12. #39172
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1433
    Real pictures right?

  13. #39171

    Golden Hands Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    What is the address and phone? I can't find anything other than Golden thai. I like old hags with wrinkled hands.
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../22965611.html

  14. #39170

    New MP on Kalakaua behind Bus Stop to Waikiki

    Has anyone been to this place on Kalakaua? I have driven by and there is no obvious entrance or signage. Most of the building looks abandoned and run down. It's behind the bus stop on Kalakaua heading towards Waikiki just before Makaloa St.

    SOS if anyone has experience.

  15. #39169

    False teeth gumming action

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    What is the address and phone? I can't find anything other than Golden thai. I like old hags with wrinkled hands.
    Maybe you'll be lucky if one of those old Vietnamese hags is willing to take off her false teeth and be available for gumming action working your knob like there is no tomorrow?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape