Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 440 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 490 540 940 1440 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 27788
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21203
    Quote Originally Posted by Rending  [View Original Post]
    I saw her several years ago through backpage. Didn't get robbed, but not a positive experience either. Seeing her account on the other board a few years later she did have several rob reports.

    The pictures are real, but your money is better spent elsewhere.
    A shame. She is / was so damn hot it battles your good sense. 🥵.

  2. #21202

    SultrySierra

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She looks really sexy. Anyone sample the goods? Does she belong?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?591863-SultrySierra
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    Total safety girl.
    Thanks. Appreciate the intel.

  3. #21201
    Quote Originally Posted by LayPipe69  [View Original Post]
    I seem to remember her being on the other board a fee years ago. Can't remember her userID. However, I seem to remember she was all about up charge and robs. Anyone confirm?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...o/032783939140
    I saw her several years ago through backpage. Didn't get robbed, but not a positive experience either. Seeing her account on the other board a few years later she did have several rob reports.

    The pictures are real, but your money is better spent elsewhere.

  4. #21200
    Quote Originally Posted by LayPipe69  [View Original Post]
    I seem to remember her being on the other board a fee years ago. Can't remember her userID. However, I seem to remember she was all about up charge and robs. Anyone confirm?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...o/032783939140
    Love the tongues photo.

  5. #21199

    Don't belong

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She looks really sexy. Anyone sample the goods? Does she belong?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?591863-SultrySierra
    Total safety girl.

  6. #21198
    Quote Originally Posted by Regularity  [View Original Post]
    If the formatting is similar, it's probably a scam. And most ads that offer bareback blatantly are scams too. I have hooked up on listcrawler, but I'm very careful. I google the phone number to see if there is any more ad history. I also look click on the more photos icon at the bottom of the ad to see if there are different people pictured, and to see what the photo history is. I also cross check sumosearch to check ad history. My method certainly isn't foolproof, and I go a lot with gut instinct. But most times I've hooked up, with due diligence, I've been just fine.
    Thank you for your tips. I'm going to think with my big head and not going to respond to most of these ads but I like your suggestions about using sumosearch (haven't heard of that one before).

  7. #21197
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Maybe go out there and TOFTT.
    Thank you, I have done that before and have gotten ripped off about 6 times in the past. I thought about doing something about it each time but didn't want to end up in jail, wasn't worth it.

  8. #21196
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Her reviews used to be the stuff of legend but I think I missed that train years ago. Has anyone seen this current incarnation? Even I'm tempted and I know better.
    I saw her ages ago before she started ripping people off and it was one of the most incredible experiences ever. Would be curious to know what she's like now too.

  9. #21195
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolboarder78  [View Original Post]
    It is / was SexyTina. Banned on the other board.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?89250-sexytina
    Her reviews used to be the stuff of legend but I think I missed that train years ago. Has anyone seen this current incarnation? Even I'm tempted and I know better.

  10. #21194

    SexyTina

    Quote Originally Posted by LayPipe69  [View Original Post]
    I seem to remember her being on the other board a fee years ago. Can't remember her userID. However, I seem to remember she was all about up charge and robs. Anyone confirm?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...o/032783939140
    It is / was SexyTina. Banned on the other board.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?89250-sexytina

  11. #21193

    SultrySierra

    She looks really sexy. Anyone sample the goods? Does she belong?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?591863-SultrySierra

  12. #21192
    Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee  [View Original Post]
    Hello? Anyone? Bueller??
    If the formatting is similar, it's probably a scam. And most ads that offer bareback blatantly are scams too. I have hooked up on listcrawler, but I'm very careful. I google the phone number to see if there is any more ad history. I also look click on the more photos icon at the bottom of the ad to see if there are different people pictured, and to see what the photo history is. I also cross check sumosearch to check ad history. My method certainly isn't foolproof, and I go a lot with gut instinct. But most times I've hooked up, with due diligence, I've been just fine.

  13. #21191

    This one looks familiar

    I seem to remember her being on the other board a fee years ago. Can't remember her userID. However, I seem to remember she was all about up charge and robs. Anyone confirm?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...o/032783939140

  14. #21190

    Depends if.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirisuXX  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck with bb with her lately? She seems to not want it anymore.
    Guess it depends if she likes you or not & as always YMMV. For me it has not been an issue and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with her getting the full gfe & bb treatment.

    Stay safe & happy hunting!

    BBHunter.

  15. #21189
    Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee  [View Original Post]
    Hello? Anyone? Bueller??
    Maybe go out there and TOFTT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape