Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 441 of 1860 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 491 541 941 1441 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 27900
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21300

    SultrySierra

    She looks really sexy. Anyone sample the goods? Does she belong?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?591863-SultrySierra

  2. #21299
    Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee  [View Original Post]
    Hello? Anyone? Bueller??
    If the formatting is similar, it's probably a scam. And most ads that offer bareback blatantly are scams too. I have hooked up on listcrawler, but I'm very careful. I google the phone number to see if there is any more ad history. I also look click on the more photos icon at the bottom of the ad to see if there are different people pictured, and to see what the photo history is. I also cross check sumosearch to check ad history. My method certainly isn't foolproof, and I go a lot with gut instinct. But most times I've hooked up, with due diligence, I've been just fine.

  3. #21298

    This one looks familiar

    I seem to remember her being on the other board a fee years ago. Can't remember her userID. However, I seem to remember she was all about up charge and robs. Anyone confirm?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...o/032783939140

  4. #21297

    Depends if.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirisuXX  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck with bb with her lately? She seems to not want it anymore.
    Guess it depends if she likes you or not & as always YMMV. For me it has not been an issue and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with her getting the full gfe & bb treatment.

    Stay safe & happy hunting!

    BBHunter.

  5. #21296
    Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee  [View Original Post]
    Hello? Anyone? Bueller??
    Maybe go out there and TOFTT.

  6. #21295
    Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. I was perusing escortalligator.com and I noticed there were a lot of bareback ads on there. Many. ".

    Has anyone ever had any good experiences with these providers off of this particular web site? Maybe I'm being paranoid or something but I'm wondering if it is scams because the ads seem identical in formatting, etc.

    I tried looking for reviews on some of them but their phone numbers don't show up in any searches.
    Hello? Anyone? Bueller??

  7. #21294
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Colnago  [View Original Post]
    I was seeing Penelope before the big blow up and TNA taking down all her info. I foolishly never saved her contact info. Anybody willing to share it? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by WestWard69  [View Original Post]
    Go to the search function and look up her name. Found it like in two seconds. If you still have issues contact me and I will provide the number. Not sure if its still up to date or not.
    That might be the agency's contact info, not hers. She's been cut off from her profiles so the only way to reach her is through her personal contact info, which people are sharing over PM.

  8. #21293
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    How safe its going bareback with these girls. I'm afraid to take the plunge. If anyone have ever had any issues feel free to message me.
    If you have to ask that question. It's probably not for you.

    You'll never understand how some of us (not all, but some, like me) get off on the risk.

    But if you're hesitant, find girls who go covered instead.

    Cheers!

  9. #21292
    Quote Originally Posted by Colnago  [View Original Post]
    I was seeing Penelope before the big blow up and TNA taking down all her info. I foolishly never saved her contact info. Anybody willing to share it? Thanks.
    Go to the search function and look up her name. Found it like in two seconds. If you still have issues contact me and I will provide the number. Not sure if its still up to date or not.

  10. #21291

    Scarlett gray

    Anyone had any luck with bb with her lately? She seems to not want it anymore.

  11. #21290

    Penelope

    I was seeing Penelope before the big blow up and TNA taking down all her info. I foolishly never saved her contact info. Anybody willing to share it? Thanks.

  12. #21289
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    What's the secret code on securing BBFS with Joey? She's delicious looking! I'm thinking of going in for 90 minutes.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?586211-Joey-Adams
    Just offer her more money during the meet. That usually works.

  13. #21288
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    How safe its going bareback with these girls. I'm afraid to take the plunge. If anyone have ever had any issues feel free to message me.
    There's definitely risk. I contracted gonorrhea once in roughly 30 or so BBFS encounters. After that I only had a few more, and I've been mostly retired for about 2 years now.

    One of the problems is STIs, like gonorrhea, are asymptomatic in most women, so unless they get tested regularly they can have it and not know it. The risk probably isn't massive, but if you aren't willing to accept it you should probably carefully consider if BBFS is really for you.

  14. #21287

    That's What's Up

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    If you're married, it's in no way safe. One STD and your marriage, and probably life is fucked. If you're not, then you can take PREP to avoid HIV. The rest, except for herpes is curable.

    With all the recent STD outbreaks, I'm going safety only. Still worried about herpes though. And I'd love to find a provider who can do a really good CBJ. I know they exist, because I've had them before.
    Fun is fun, but sometimes you've got to smack the little head and use the big head. Sit down with all your documents and figure out your net worth, then honestly ask yourself if it's worth giving up half. Got to play the long game my dudes.

  15. #21286
    If you're married, it's in no way safe. One STD and your marriage, and probably life is fucked. If you're not, then you can take PREP to avoid HIV. The rest, except for herpes is curable.

    With all the recent STD outbreaks, I'm going safety only. Still worried about herpes though. And I'd love to find a provider who can do a really good CBJ. I know they exist, because I've had them before.

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    How safe its going bareback with these girls. I'm afraid to take the plunge. If anyone have ever had any issues feel free to message me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape