Thread: Rants Raves and Stupid Shit in Seattle.
+
Add Report
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 4256
-
05-03-23 11:21 #2516Senior Member

Posts: 91Another Attack
What the hell is going on in the world I just read on Twitter that Tania was assaulted by a customer in San Diego, she admitted that she did not screen correctly because she needed the money to pay her bills, I feel bad for her, she is a very professional provider and a sweetheart.
-
04-28-23 19:05 #2515Senior Member

Posts: 671Good reminder that if you put a person on your ignore list, you'll never have to see their ads again on the other board. I've probably put around 300-400 whales, non-GFE and / or gps people, etc, on my list that I know I will never want to meet in my life. It's a pain in the ass to do at first, but makes things a lot more manageable for a site that is already void of quality.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
I love it when people put a list of hates as they make ignoring a no brainer. Only sad part is it really highlights how pathetically little there is worth checking out, especially in the smaller areas. Felt like going back to doing only agencies again.
-
04-27-23 10:29 #2514Banned Member

Posts: 2302Same. I've never PM'd her, replied to her comments, or had any interaction with her online or off. But I'm blocked. Probably didn't like some hot take I had in a TNA discussion thread.
Originally Posted by MadVic
[View Original Post]
And agree that this is supremely shitty that it happened to her and at her own apartment.
Glad she's ok and hope the guy doesn't just skate.
-
04-26-23 13:30 #2513Senior Member

Posts: 2335Also, women don't use logic like you do! Men would be millionaires if we could sell dick. Women don't understand money. And they will fuck a chad or Pookie for free!' They don't care about your looks. Besides, it YOu that say you're good looking and hung. So.
Originally Posted by NotYourDad1993
[View Original Post]
Even sugar babies will blow up their thing. Women are not smart about money. That's why they are always broke and selling pushy!! I will.
Never change. Until the war.
-
04-24-23 10:11 #2512Senior Member

Posts: 353Eros is very much hit and miss. I only use Eros to check if pornstars are visiting.
Originally Posted by NampaBoi
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 05:35 #2511Senior Member

Posts: 86She has me blocked too. Not sure why. Never seen her, never really interacted with her on the board.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
But still, this is horrible to hear. I hope she is recovering. No woman should be subjected to such cruel behavior.
I hope he gets sent away somewhere and ends uo with a cellmatevlooking for a new ***** to butt fuck.
Madvic.
-
04-24-23 02:01 #2510Senior Member

Posts: 1544I did go back to read what happened. On that site when someone blocks me or I block someone, I don't waste my time reading their posts. Yes, I know it's possible but it's just a waste of energy. They don't want to interact with me or I don't want to interact with them, so why read their posts?
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 22:04 #2509Senior Member

Posts: 269Buffy
I've never had the problem with Buffy that some on this board do as I actually find her funny and interesting. I'd never book a session with her because I don't find her attractive at all but none of that matters. If it's true what happened or anything close I hope that guy dies from repeated anal rape while in custody.
-
04-23-23 19:07 #2508Senior Member

Posts: 511Buffy
Even if someone has you blocked over there you can still click on "view post" in the alerts section.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 18:44 #2507Senior Member

Posts: 99She was assaulted. Someone tried to strangle her. She wrote an alert on him.
Originally Posted by DamianDono
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 18:35 #2506Senior Member

Posts: 271Wait do you meen whacked like hurt or whacked in the mafia sense?
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 16:32 #2505Senior Member

Posts: 449I believe he dragged her into the garage where she screamed and the neighbors heard and called the police. The cops got there before he killed her and took him into custody. I'm also not a big fan of hers and I'm glad she survived this horrific experience! That is just fucking crazy!! What the fuck is wrong with people!
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 15:49 #2504Senior Member

Posts: 1544That's bizarre. She has me blocked so I haven't read anything about it. I hope they catch the guy. I really don't understand how some guys can get so fucked up in the head.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 14:17 #2503Senior Member

Posts: 1115Buffy Assault
Just so everyone is tracking, it appears some idiot decided it would be a good idea to wack Buffy early yesterday morning. It's all over her social media and on the other board. This is after news about the provider in Yakima who was killed by a guy. Buffy's thing hasn't hit the news yet, guess we'll wait and see once the court hearings start to happen. Let's remember all the standard rules about not posting real names, addresses, etc. I'm not in her fan club, but don't like seeing stuff like this happen to anyone.
-
04-22-23 15:51 #2502Banned Member

Posts: 510For that kind of money assuming you aren't super old (middle aged like myself) you can just get a sugar baby off tinder or some other site for 400 PPM with a baddie.
Originally Posted by NampaBoi
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





