Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2501

    Eros

    All the times that I've booked on Eros if the provider only has ads on Eros and nowhere else, those meet ups have always been a bait and switch (Eros providers that also have ads on TNA or PD in my experience are legit). More recently the really hot Euro friends coming through on Eros are now asking 700 or 800! Are there really people in Seattle / Bellevue forking out that much for a bait and switch with no reviews? I have to imagine most people would walk when they see what's really behind the door.

    Conversely, that's a tough business model where you're just relying on some chumps to be willing to stay even though the person behind the door is way older and not attractive.

  2. #2500
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....during-Session

    Little late, but CT manager mad again.

    Dunno about you guys, but I've had accidental mishaps myself, and I can say there's no guarantee you can tell during the hot and heavy activities or certain positions -- especially if you're not using a shitty cover. Not sure if that applies with this guy or not though, especially given CT has been on lists and you would think she'd just move on and not bother to tell her manager (might've been blatant or pissed her off since he should be able to tell from behind easily).

    On another note, always find it funny when you correlate who posts in threads like this and who is known to give it up.
    He should have just paid the extra $100 and barebacked her.

  3. #2499
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....during-Session

    Little late, but CT manager mad again.

    Dunno about you guys, but I've had accidental mishaps myself, and I can say there's no guarantee you can tell during the hot and heavy activities or certain positions -- especially if you're not using a shitty cover. Not sure if that applies with this guy or not though, especially given CT has been on lists and you would think she'd just move on and not bother to tell her manager (might've been blatant or pissed her off since he should be able to tell from behind easily).

    On another note, always find it funny when you correlate who posts in threads like this and who is known to give it up.

  4. #2498
    Quote Originally Posted by NickNasty  [View Original Post]
    Why is it so fucking hard to give these silly hoes money to come over for an appointment. I mean jfc. I hit the bimbo lotto like 4 times this weekend. Jenna tbe meth head, then Some fat chic from Puyallup then stacy sugarbutt and on and on and on LOL. I'm not offering them peaunuts either. I'm young, attractive, hung with good hygiene these silly thots should be paying me ffs. K imma go jerk off now.
    Doesn't matter if you're "young and attractive" you're still a trick. You pay for pussy.

  5. #2497
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by NickNasty  [View Original Post]
    Why is it so fucking hard to give these silly hoes money to come over for an appointment. I mean jfc. I hit the bimbo lotto like 4 times this weekend. Jenna tbe meth head, then Some fat chic from Puyallup then stacy sugarbutt and on and on and on LOL. I'm not offering them peaunuts either. I'm young, attractive, hung with good hygiene these silly thots should be paying me ffs. K imma go jerk off now.
    They don't want young and hung. They want 2 pump chumps.

    I fucked Stacy's throat over the weekend.

  6. #2496

    These Dumb Hoes

    Why is it so fucking hard to give these silly hoes money to come over for an appointment. I mean jfc. I hit the bimbo lotto like 4 times this weekend. Jenna tbe meth head, then Some fat chic from Puyallup then stacy sugarbutt and on and on and on LOL. I'm not offering them peaunuts either. I'm young, attractive, hung with good hygiene these silly thots should be paying me ffs. K imma go jerk off now.

  7. #2495
    Truth. I don't get the ask-and-wait approach, that just sounds like a potential unpleasant situation. If that works for some, then then do what you do, but I'd rather know if she does or doesn't before I get there.

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    Bottom line: always confirm services and $ before meet ups. Even BBFS for me now. Some hobbyists prefer to wait and ask in person due to so-called 'higher success rates', but it really puts you at a disadvantage financially and experentially.

  8. #2494

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon Gents.

    Well I'm about at my wits end with the hobby. I love seeing mature women and getting the full GFE experience. Although I prefer BBFS it is not a necessity so I am often looking for that 35+ old provider who can provide a great experience with lots of DFK, daty, and BBBJs. It seems to be getting really hard to find that experience and not pay 5 times $ for an hour. Anyways on to my real rant.

    As part of my effort to try and plan for an enjoyable experience I will ask hobbyists on the other board to provide some details to their reviews as we all know the reviews are more about not pissing anyone off and just getting a decent rep. I ask a hobbyist about Zoey33 and they tell me it was a great GFE date. When I went to ask for details they said it was a little bit of LFK with BBBJ. Are you kidding me? How do you call that a great GFE date? I mean Zoey is homely looking but she is in the south end and has that bb approval look but to call LFK GFE is crazy to me.

    Is the hobby taking a dump or am I getting too old to partake?

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.
    You would be surprised how many "GFE" girls only do lfk, if that! Sometimes kissing is not even on menu. Because of this, BBBJ has pretty much become the de facto minimum criteria for "GFE" imo from what I've seen / experienced / read. Daty / dato are usually on menu but definitely not a lock anymore, sadly. Not only that, but some may not even offer all services consistently. I've sometimes been told no to daty / dato due to "soreness" or whatever, which I begrudgingly accept.

    Bottom line: always confirm services and $ before meet ups. Even BBFS for me now. Some hobbyists prefer to wait and ask in person due to so-called 'higher success rates', but it really puts you at a disadvantage financially and experentially.

  9. #2493

    RE Links not working for me

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    I have a newer chromebook and when I click on links posted here to STG and TNA they won't load. Did a Google search, and tried using incognito mode, cleared cookies and browsing history and turned off safe browsing more and nothing works, please help!
    Try. Copy link, new tab, paste link, check link text, enter some link don't matter but for SA links always.

    Same for T and A always copy link just to avoid their referral step.

  10. #2492

    Links not working for me

    I have a newer chromebook and when I click on links posted here to STG and TNA they won't load. Did a Google search, and tried using incognito mode, cleared cookies and browsing history and turned off safe browsing more and nothing works, please help!

  11. #2491
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon Gents.

    Well I'm about at my wits end with the hobby. I love seeing mature women and getting the full GFE experience. Although I prefer BBFS it is not a necessity so I am often looking for that 35+ old provider who can provide a great experience with lots of DFK, daty, and BBBJs. It seems to be getting really hard to find that experience and not pay 5 times $ for an hour. Anyways on to my real rant.

    As part of my effort to try and plan for an enjoyable experience I will ask hobbyists on the other board to provide some details to their reviews as we all know the reviews are more about not pissing anyone off and just getting a decent rep. I ask a hobbyist about Zoey33 and they tell me it was a great GFE date. When I went to ask for details they said it was a little bit of LFK with BBBJ. Are you kidding me? How do you call that a great GFE date? I mean Zoey is homely looking but she is in the south end and has that bb approval look but to call LFK GFE is crazy to me.

    Is the hobby taking a dump or am I getting too old to partake?

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.
    No, you're not crazy. As someone said in another thread, you have to review the reviewer as well. One's definition of GFE is another's GFE-lite, if even that. Providers have bastardized the definition when it should be a simple 'is she rbgfe or not?'.

    It's almost better to follow a few reviewers who not only tend to go for the women you like, but also give good and accurate details, whether it's through reviews (less likely) or through PMs (more likely).

  12. #2490

    Not wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon Gents.

    Well I'm about at my wits end with the hobby. I love seeing mature women and getting the full GFE experience. Although I prefer BBFS it is not a necessity so I am often looking for that 35+ old provider who can provide a great experience with lots of DFK, daty, and BBBJs. It seems to be getting really hard to find that experience and not pay 5 times $ for an hour. Anyways on to my real rant.

    As part of my effort to try and plan for an enjoyable experience I will ask hobbyists on the other board to provide some details to their reviews as we all know the reviews are more about not pissing anyone off and just getting a decent rep. I ask a hobbyist about Zoey33 and they tell me it was a great GFE date. When I went to ask for details they said it was a little bit of LFK with BBBJ. Are you kidding me? How do you call that a great GFE date? I mean Zoey is homely looking but she is in the south end and has that bb approval look but to call LFK GFE is crazy to me.

    Is the hobby taking a dump or am I getting too old to partake?

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.
    Before joining the other board I tried some providers that were super lame and honestly, I felt like burning my money would have given me a little bit more joy. I was surprised to see great reviews on them.

  13. #2489

    I Think I'm Getting Too Old.

    Good afternoon Gents.

    Well I'm about at my wits end with the hobby. I love seeing mature women and getting the full GFE experience. Although I prefer BBFS it is not a necessity so I am often looking for that 35+ old provider who can provide a great experience with lots of DFK, daty, and BBBJs. It seems to be getting really hard to find that experience and not pay 5 times $ for an hour. Anyways on to my real rant.

    As part of my effort to try and plan for an enjoyable experience I will ask hobbyists on the other board to provide some details to their reviews as we all know the reviews are more about not pissing anyone off and just getting a decent rep. I ask a hobbyist about Zoey33 and they tell me it was a great GFE date. When I went to ask for details they said it was a little bit of LFK with BBBJ. Are you kidding me? How do you call that a great GFE date? I mean Zoey is homely looking but she is in the south end and has that bb approval look but to call LFK GFE is crazy to me.

    Is the hobby taking a dump or am I getting too old to partake?

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  14. #2488
    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    I walk away. They're the time wasters, not me. And I'm not going to be led around like her dog on a leash, playing the "come see me" game. I'll see her if I want to, and the donation will be clear to both of us ahead of time. You're not doing anything wrong. You're probably being spared an overpriced, shitty experience.
    Same reason why I ignore independent ads that have zero info on rate or menu. They're not a special snowflake or avoiding the implications in any way by doing so. It's just wasting our time when we have to ask these things during first contact.

    Chances are they constantly upsell, have ridiculous rates, or will deposit scam you. Hardly any worth chasing around here as it is.

  15. #2487

    That's Easy

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhosis  [View Original Post]
    Recently a known, established provider shared a link to another girl on her snapchat. Pretty sure they were sharing transportation, touring hotels around the region. This other girl looked like an UTR smoking hot latina - 10/10 looks. She was communicating with me, at first. But no matter how many times I asked, she would not give me details on price of service. She was that hot, so I persisted hoping that she would stop messing around and we could come to an agreement.

    Last night, they were at SLU and I was downtown and she posts another "Come See Me" snap. I asked, again, what's the donation or what's your time worth. This time she unfriended me, so I messaged her friend what the hell is going on with this girl and the reply was that I was a "time waster". WTF?

    Is this a thing in providers where they assume you'll agree to any price when you show up? The girl who shared the info was recently review here and her prices are steep. But I'm not going to commit to anything unless there's at least an understanding on the amount of the donation beforehand. Am I doing this wrong or how do you deal with these kinds of behavior?
    I walk away. They're the time wasters, not me. And I'm not going to be led around like her dog on a leash, playing the "come see me" game. I'll see her if I want to, and the donation will be clear to both of us ahead of time. You're not doing anything wrong. You're probably being spared an overpriced, shitty experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape