Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 210 of 683 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 260 310 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 10236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7101

    Sevyn was a 7

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...n/219487276388

    Had a good encounter with Sevyn yesterday. She's a little older than I normally go for but she still had a nice petite body. She's a 3 hole girl. And I explored all of them.

    Finished Greek. I had her lie flat down on the bed while I straddled her from behind. I gave her a good pounding.

    I'd see her again.

  2. #7100

    Ashley in Vineland

    Her rates and services are great body is great too. I would say yes but only thing your session most likely will be 15 minutes even if you ask her for HH you got to tell her and keep trucking time because she doesn't like long sessions I came to this conclusion from my past experience with her. But even her quick sessions are great because she has cool personality

    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    She worth 1 hr drive? She seems to offer BBFS still.
    .

  3. #7099

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaneser  [View Original Post]
    I tried Ashley she is good at Greek, tight holes her SS 15 min max for 1. 0 She does incalls in different motels or at her sisters apartment when she not there. Her body is very good nice perky tits. She let me suck milk out of her tits in end of last December when she said some client got her pregnant and she had to do abortion

    .
    She worth 1 hr drive? She seems to offer BBFS still.

  4. #7098
    She said like endings this way so she doesn't get pregnant but her pussy feels good too, decent BBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by GambianRoots  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't me. My baby badder went up the ass.
    .

  5. #7097
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Raelynn, she is not that bad, loves to talk a lot, make sure if you see her to put a sausage in her mouth asap. She loves to fuck that's for sure, nice big fake bags and a decent ass, loose around the belly.

    Kate, tall and last time I saw her very thin, her ad shows old pics. She used to be a looker like 3 years ago, but demons are a *****.
    Belated thanks for this, still on the fence but I'll report back if I do go with Raelynn. Stay safe.

  6. #7096
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaneser  [View Original Post]
    I tried Ashley she is good at Greek, tight holes her SS 15 min max for 1. 0 She does incalls in different motels or at her sisters apartment when she not there. Her body is very good nice perky tits. She let me suck milk out of her tits in end of last December when she said some client got her pregnant and she had to do abortion
    Wasn't me. My baby badder went up the ass.

  7. #7095
    Phoenix recently changed her number again. Seems like she does it every other week so look for her newer ads and text newer number. If you text early in the morning she usually replies quick. Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    So what's up with this Phoenix girl in Mt Laurel? I know she's been reviewed on here a few times but my question is she almost never answers my calls or texts. And when she does it's many hours later. I'll text her at 9 pm I'll get an answer maybe 7 am the next morning. These girls the life they live she texts me this morning saying she needs someone with I'd to pay for her room. So I'm suppose to jump out of bed at 7 am when she calls me when she's good and ready? Why because she needs money for her room LOL. It's amazing they make whatever to just get buy for the day. They get their candy and room rent and maybe a little food. And then the cycle starts all over again the next day. She's staying in a hotel that's hot as hell LE is always there. I know another girl who was there at least she was smart enough to leave. She feels it might get raided any day now. And this one wants some smuck to put there I'd on the room?? Any guy that does that has to have their head examined for sure. She gets arrested you're now in trouble for "pimping" good luck on that one. I travel all across the county for work. And all these girls operate the same way and live the same way. They have no sense of time, unreliable and almost has some bum bf mooching off them and let's not forget they will rob you blind if they had the chance. Sorry for the long rant stay safe.
    .

  8. #7094

    Ashley in Vineland

    I tried Ashley she is good at Greek, tight holes her SS 15 min max for 1. 0 She does incalls in different motels or at her sisters apartment when she not there. Her body is very good nice perky tits. She let me suck milk out of her tits in end of last December when she said some client got her pregnant and she had to do abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by GambianRoots  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...n/125651303763

    Got to partake in some anal with this little spicy Latina. She lubed up that ass nice and good. She's a little loose but got the job done.
    .

  9. #7093

    Phoenix

    So what's up with this Phoenix girl in Mt Laurel? I know she's been reviewed on here a few times but my question is she almost never answers my calls or texts. And when she does it's many hours later. I'll text her at 9 pm I'll get an answer maybe 7 am the next morning. These girls the life they live she texts me this morning saying she needs someone with I'd to pay for her room. So I'm suppose to jump out of bed at 7 am when she calls me when she's good and ready? Why because she needs money for her room LOL. It's amazing they make whatever to just get buy for the day. They get their candy and room rent and maybe a little food. And then the cycle starts all over again the next day. She's staying in a hotel that's hot as hell LE is always there. I know another girl who was there at least she was smart enough to leave. She feels it might get raided any day now. And this one wants some smuck to put there I'd on the room?? Any guy that does that has to have their head examined for sure. She gets arrested you're now in trouble for "pimping" good luck on that one. I travel all across the county for work. And all these girls operate the same way and live the same way. They have no sense of time, unreliable and almost has some bum bf mooching off them and let's not forget they will rob you blind if they had the chance. Sorry for the long rant stay safe.

  10. #7092

    Madison Stacks

    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    So 2 kids last few years and she does BBFS, no bc? Whose kids pimp or clients?
    IDK, I saw her once about a year ago. I heard she might possibly have been at the beginning of pregnant. I have read the good reports of her and I will say that Katy seemed like a nice girl. Smart even. Maybe not pregnant but her time of the month. She refused missionary, refused doggie and said she wanted to be in control (top only). No fun and never even considered a repeat. Either way, those types of rules will pretty much kill anything I have and turn it into jelly. Nope, I was in more of a rush to have her leave than she was to get out. Also, though I liked her look in pictures, she was bigger than I expected.

  11. #7091

    Deposit.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerParty  [View Original Post]
    I don't care if you see her before in the past and had a great time. Do not send money up front, I mean they wouldn't give you any pussy upfront or say pay me when you get it.
    I got beat out of a deposit about 2 years ago. It was going to be a 3rd or 4th date and the deposit was to bring her friend for a 3 sum.

  12. #7090

    Fatal Stabbling at Rodeway Inn Rt 7X Mt Laurel

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Mount Laurel Township.

    Thursday April 20th, 2023 11:19 am EDT.

    Advisory.

    There is an ongoing police investigation at the Rodeway Inn. There is no threat to public safety.

    There is an ongoing police investigation at the Rodeway Inn. There is no threat to public safety.

    No more details. I am guessing someone died. Overdose? Violence / guns / murder possibility overlaps with the "Hobby".
    I stumbled across more information today. A male victim was stabbed to death by another male suspect who is now being charged with 1st degree Murder. There was no information regarding motive for the incident but it doesn't seem like it is related to the hobby.

  13. #7089

    Madision stacks

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    I have been reading about some girls out there recently. Phoenix, she is not even half of what she used to be. She never game a problem, and certainly she can take a pounding if you start slowly until she is warmed up. Latina Ashley (Cindy), also a veteran, I saw her a few times before the pandemic and once after the pandemic. She used to do everything bareback, including CIP. She says she doesn't do it anymore only play safe. Madison, I never heard anybody complaining they got scammed by her. I met her a few years ago, and I had seen her until she got the baby, a few months ago, also she had a kid before. What I know is this, sometimes she shares a room with other girls. Now the important part to remember is this, she is good friends with Desi, the girl that scams guys all the time. She has been discussed here many times, and she is in the blacklist. Madi was sharing a room recently with Des, I assume that Des pulled the scam about sending money for a room.

    I should feel sorry for the guy that sent money believing he was going to see Madison, but I don't, why? I'm sure he will remember in the future and hopefully he has learned a lesson.

    My advice to anyone who has been scammed is this, get a piece of paper and write one thousand times "I will not send money to anybody".
    So 2 kids last few years and she does BBFS, no bc? Whose kids pimp or clients?

  14. #7088

    Madision stacks

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    I have been reading about some girls out there recently. Phoenix, she is not even half of what she used to be. She never game a problem, and certainly she can take a pounding if you start slowly until she is warmed up. Latina Ashley (Cindy), also a veteran, I saw her a few times before the pandemic and once after the pandemic. She used to do everything bareback, including CIP. She says she doesn't do it anymore only play safe. Madison, I never heard anybody complaining they got scammed by her. I met her a few years ago, and I had seen her until she got the baby, a few months ago, also she had a kid before. What I know is this, sometimes she shares a room with other girls. Now the important part to remember is this, she is good friends with Desi, the girl that scams guys all the time. She has been discussed here many times, and she is in the blacklist. Madi was sharing a room recently with Des, I assume that Des pulled the scam about sending money for a room.

    I should feel sorry for the guy that sent money believing he was going to see Madison, but I don't, why? I'm sure he will remember in the future and hopefully he has learned a lesson.

    My advice to anyone who has been scammed is this, get a piece of paper and write one thousand times "I will not send money to anybody".
    So 2 kids last few years and she does BBFS, no bc? Whose kids pimp or clients?

  15. #7087

    Rediscovering!

    I have been reading about some girls out there recently. Phoenix, she is not even half of what she used to be. She never game a problem, and certainly she can take a pounding if you start slowly until she is warmed up. Latina Ashley (Cindy), also a veteran, I saw her a few times before the pandemic and once after the pandemic. She used to do everything bareback, including CIP. She says she doesn't do it anymore only play safe. Madison, I never heard anybody complaining they got scammed by her. I met her a few years ago, and I had seen her until she got the baby, a few months ago, also she had a kid before. What I know is this, sometimes she shares a room with other girls. Now the important part to remember is this, she is good friends with Desi, the girl that scams guys all the time. She has been discussed here many times, and she is in the blacklist. Madi was sharing a room recently with Des, I assume that Des pulled the scam about sending money for a room.

    I should feel sorry for the guy that sent money believing he was going to see Madison, but I don't, why? I'm sure he will remember in the future and hopefully he has learned a lesson.

    My advice to anyone who has been scammed is this, get a piece of paper and write one thousand times "I will not send money to anybody".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape