Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 212 of 683 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 262 312 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 10235
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7070

    Natalia

    I'm bit confused with this ad, https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...364/6099015161 got the same number as Natalia when I did a search. What the chance another provide swap numbers?

    Maria Mature Colombian come live your professional experience in all the.

    Services come see me😋128523;128523;128523;fotos 100 por 100 real 😋confirmation personal.

    6099015161.

    Age: 40.

    Location: Trenton.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...l/020444164041

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3470388-348796

  2. #7069
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    Any these grls can't be trusted to send them upfront! Don't ever do it! I don't care if it's an emergency or whatever the reason is. Do not send them any money!
    I know! I had that feeling but like I said a few posts this month stated she was solid so I gave it a shot. I mean $75 def doesn't hurt me but I was more mad that someone who I thought was going to be a solid fun time turned out to be a scammer.

  3. #7068

    Nooo don't ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Shooots  [View Original Post]
    OK so on Easter Madison ripped me off so beware of her ad. I never fall for the cashapp routine but I did this time since I saw some good reviews on her. Be careful.
    Any these grls can't be trusted to send them upfront! Don't ever do it! I don't care if it's an emergency or whatever the reason is. Do not send them any money!

  4. #7067
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    Saw her 3 weeks ago. She was friendly accommodating open menu. No clock watching. I've tried to contact her again but like most these grls she can't keep a working phone. She's gf with the cute Skye the brazilian grl. I have had no luck to contact them both for a 3 sum.
    On Easter she ripped me off. I def no better than to front any money on cash app but, I saw a few positive reviews in here and thought she was legit. I know it's my own fault so I'm not blaming anybody but me, she finally was the one to get me, but I'm just warning the forum about her. Oh and it was $75 bucks to help rent her "room". Gave me the room number and went up and knocked and it was an empty room.

  5. #7066

    Madison Stacks

    OK so on Easter Madison ripped me off so beware of her ad. I never fall for the cashapp routine but I did this time since I saw some good reviews on her. Be careful.

  6. #7065

    Phoenix. Tiny white girl

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...9/353223206614

    Had a visit with the lovely, Phoenix. She has some miles but I can tell she was once very beautiful.

    She can't take much of a pounding but she's a good sport with Greek. I gave her a backdoor workout.

    She's the kind of petite girl I've been looking for. Hope to find more, especially if they'll do Greek.

  7. #7064

    Well?

    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Did you turn her out before she became a pro?
    I always try to be respectful, let's just say I know her for some time. She lost her man, and it was very hard for her, so that's about it.

    Needless to say she is a good date, some of my guys and I were talking about the girls in STG and LC, about 80% of them we have had an experience with them. However I still rather to get an UTR in a grocery store, a WAWA, Dollar tree or a mall, is not rocket science, just a real sense of what women like and what they are looking for. I laugh when I read guys asking about girls when they only have one post, come on they have to get their feet wet before they ask about prospects. I try to give some heads up to you guys if I see some problems with some providers, but also I see some mongers ignoring the advice. I probably will stop posting if I conclude is not worth it anymore. I know a lot of women in AC and most of South Jersey, so I know what's going on in the area, I play safe and I know who is trouble. Well, enough for tonight. Be safe out there.

  8. #7063
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Jen or Sevin has very beautiful green eyes, decent face and a fat ass. Some photos are a little filtered, about 3 years ago she was stunning and healthy. Saw her recently near Clementon, catching up was easy, not sure if a friend or someone she is dating hangs around, I didn't ask about it, I can care less LOL. As I always say YMMV, don't ask me, try it for yourself. BTW I was talking to a couple friends who are somewhat new at this, some of them are being coach by a notorious scammer, if you notice most of them don't even post BBBJ, they want you to ask for it so they can upsell, also if you want to kiss that's even more. Careful out there, and don't fall for the scam.
    I saw her a few months ago, she was using the name Monet. She was the perfect mix of trashy and sexy, and not at all rushed. It actually seemed like we were just two people having a good time fucking. I've meant to link up with her again, but my schedule hasn't agreed with hers.

  9. #7062
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Jen or Sevin has very beautiful green eyes, decent face and a fat ass. Some photos are a little filtered, about 3 years ago she was stunning and healthy. Saw her recently near Clementon, catching up was easy, not sure if a friend or someone she is dating hangs around, I didn't ask about it, I can care less LOL. As I always say YMMV, don't ask me, try it for yourself. BTW I was talking to a couple friends who are somewhat new at this, some of them are being coach by a notorious scammer, if you notice most of them don't even post BBBJ, they want you to ask for it so they can upsell, also if you want to kiss that's even more. Careful out there, and don't fall for the scam.
    Did you turn her out before she became a pro?

  10. #7061

    Rodeway Inn Rt 73 (Hobby Related?

    Mount Laurel Township.

    Thursday April 20th, 2023 11:19 am EDT.

    Advisory.

    There is an ongoing police investigation at the Rodeway Inn. There is no threat to public safety.

    There is an ongoing police investigation at the Rodeway Inn. There is no threat to public safety.

    No more details. I am guessing someone died. Overdose? Violence / guns / murder possibility overlaps with the "Hobby".

  11. #7060
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    I just pass all of them that don't list BBBJ. I assume its an up-charge or not on the menu. It's a deal breaker for me. Had a provider tell me she charged up. 25 for kissing recently. She wanted to stop and get paid in the middle. IDK, once I have been upsold certain services, I am not coming back. I understand upsells (greek) when it requires more effort. But, BBBJ and kissing up-charge tell me a lot about a provider and also speak to if I will ever repeat.
    Some of these providers screw themselves over by doing the upsell BS causing their money flow to decline they have to learn the hard way any provider not give BBBJ just walk away or do a short stay bang them and leave.

  12. #7059

    The problem with not advertising BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Jen or Sevin has very beautiful green eyes, decent face and a fat ass. Some photos are a little filtered, about 3 years ago she was stunning and healthy. Saw her recently near Clementon, catching up was easy, not sure if a friend or someone she is dating hangs around, I didn't ask about it, I can care less LOL. As I always say YMMV, don't ask me, try it for yourself. BTW I was talking to a couple friends who are somewhat new at this, some of them are being coach by a notorious scammer, if you notice most of them don't even post BBBJ, they want you to ask for it so they can upsell, also if you want to kiss that's even more. Careful out there, and don't fall for the scam.
    I just pass all of them that don't list BBBJ. I assume its an up-charge or not on the menu. It's a deal breaker for me. Had a provider tell me she charged up. 25 for kissing recently. She wanted to stop and get paid in the middle. IDK, once I have been upsold certain services, I am not coming back. I understand upsells (greek) when it requires more effort. But, BBBJ and kissing up-charge tell me a lot about a provider and also speak to if I will ever repeat.

  13. #7058

    Star's mom

    They may do mother - daughter duo for right amount if her mom is cool

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper  [View Original Post]
    No, Star's mom is an addict just like Star but she mooches off Star. It does not look like she works at all.
    .

  14. #7057
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    She had a bad report last month.
    Yup. She's contacted me since to set up something and I just ignored it.

    She was probably having a slow day and went through saved numbers.

  15. #7056
    Lisa gets too wet LOL. I like bbj and kissing and her body is nice, tits could be perkier though but ok for girl in middle 40's. I tried her as Asian girl for first time in my life it was good experience not the best because when her pussy got too wet I stopped feeling much only my concern and seems she is not offering greek no more I'm not her regular but nice to see her when have this Asian feeling since there not many Asian providers around

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Lisa is definitely a good time, gets legit wound up and wet.

    Phoenix s nice enough and answers the phone, but she cannot take much dick. It's like going for a swim and the pool's only 3 feet deep. For the hype I had read, I expected more.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape