Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 211 of 683 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 261 311 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 10237
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7087

    Rediscovering!

    I have been reading about some girls out there recently. Phoenix, she is not even half of what she used to be. She never game a problem, and certainly she can take a pounding if you start slowly until she is warmed up. Latina Ashley (Cindy), also a veteran, I saw her a few times before the pandemic and once after the pandemic. She used to do everything bareback, including CIP. She says she doesn't do it anymore only play safe. Madison, I never heard anybody complaining they got scammed by her. I met her a few years ago, and I had seen her until she got the baby, a few months ago, also she had a kid before. What I know is this, sometimes she shares a room with other girls. Now the important part to remember is this, she is good friends with Desi, the girl that scams guys all the time. She has been discussed here many times, and she is in the blacklist. Madi was sharing a room recently with Des, I assume that Des pulled the scam about sending money for a room.

    I should feel sorry for the guy that sent money believing he was going to see Madison, but I don't, why? I'm sure he will remember in the future and hopefully he has learned a lesson.

    My advice to anyone who has been scammed is this, get a piece of paper and write one thousand times "I will not send money to anybody".

  2. #7086

    Ac

    Quote Originally Posted by NativeSun  [View Original Post]
    I'm traveling through the area from NYC this coming weekend, and curious about the talent in your neck of the woods. If any of you gents would be kind of enough to share any info or suggestion, it's be greatly appreciated and I'd be more than willing to share what info I have up in NYC. Feel free to DM too.

    I'm hoping to find someone relatively slim / not too big and open to GFE and BBFS. Have seen Shayla in Cherry Hill before and had a great time but seeing what other options might be out there. Saw these two ads on STG and having trouble finding any intel on them. On the fence about pulling the trigger but might TOFTT as they look like they're up my alley (keyword look LOL).

    Raelynn (- https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...a/510992466080.

    Heart shaped Kate - https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/613139771925.
    Raelynn, she is not that bad, loves to talk a lot, make sure if you see her to put a sausage in her mouth asap. She loves to fuck that's for sure, nice big fake bags and a decent ass, loose around the belly.

    Kate, tall and last time I saw her very thin, her ad shows old pics. She used to be a looker like 3 years ago, but demons are a *****.

  3. #7085

    Spanish Ashley

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...n/125651303763

    Got to partake in some anal with this little spicy Latina. She lubed up that ass nice and good. She's a little loose but got the job done.

  4. #7084
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaneser  [View Original Post]
    I just went to see Phoenix this morning, she was in motel by McDonald's in Mt Laurel. She is looking cute and petite Italian chick. She is short slim and tiny, nice body small perky tits and flat stomach tight slim legs and nice soft ass. Only downside about her is her teeth which are almost gone some of them black looking gross. Other than that she is cool chick. She was little suspicious about if I was not LE checked my ears for devices LOL. I went thinking doing 3 hole special for 1. 0 but she says her rates are different. So head is 0. 8, SS is 1. 0 and SS with Greek is 1. 6. She is about safety and wanted to use rubber protection. Did nice BBJ first but didn't want me to play with her body while doing it, she said it's to intimate. So was only touching her arms nothing else during BBJ. It was nice slow BBj she knows how to do it. Than I was ready for sex in few minutes got hard. I don't know what guys were talking about her small box I asked her to do doggy when was taking whole thing, and I'm not small size like 6". She was taking it easy her pussy feels nice and tight. Was nice looking ass and grabbed it very nice feeling of touching her butt chicks and tight legs. I came after like 5-7 minutes in her pussy. Her ass looks tiny want try Greek some day with her if she be able to do it like guys said here on forum.
    Glad you had fun. Try the greek next time. She can take all of it in.

  5. #7083

    Phoenix

    I just went to see Phoenix this morning, she was in motel by McDonald's in Mt Laurel. She is looking cute and petite Italian chick. She is short slim and tiny, nice body small perky tits and flat stomach tight slim legs and nice soft ass. Only downside about her is her teeth which are almost gone some of them black looking gross. Other than that she is cool chick. She was little suspicious about if I was not LE checked my ears for devices LOL. I went thinking doing 3 hole special for 1. 0 but she says her rates are different. So head is 0. 8, SS is 1. 0 and SS with Greek is 1. 6. She is about safety and wanted to use rubber protection. Did nice BBJ first but didn't want me to play with her body while doing it, she said it's to intimate. So was only touching her arms nothing else during BBJ. It was nice slow BBj she knows how to do it. Than I was ready for sex in few minutes got hard. I don't know what guys were talking about her small box I asked her to do doggy when was taking whole thing, and I'm not small size like 6". She was taking it easy her pussy feels nice and tight. Was nice looking ass and grabbed it very nice feeling of touching her butt chicks and tight legs. I came after like 5-7 minutes in her pussy. Her ass looks tiny want try Greek some day with her if she be able to do it like guys said here on forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaneser  [View Original Post]
    I definitely have to go and see for myself how she is doing. Thank you for info. I'm looking for talents like her and who don't charge arm and leg LOL. Like girls who even do discounts for regulars. Motel she stays in very shady and a lot of drugs goin on there but place was clean inside and she was nice to me.

    .
    .

  6. #7082

    Choices

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer203  [View Original Post]
    Any info on any below?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...t/498237156312
    Met the Asian or Korean girl she's dope does everything her page says she doesn't, except Greek and not great with bbbj. She's pretty hot and will let you do BB no CIP

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...0/847893034077

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...g/232597597318

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...u/941339509685

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/035689692752..
    Met the Korean beautiful and great personality, but willing to do whatever for a price. Had a great time almost did bb.

  7. #7081

    BB Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    I saw her twice. First time she was nice, but was doing her best to not let me get a full stroke. I gave her a second shot and spoke about it w her. Seemed things might be better, but no. Pretty sure her box is small and I was just hitting bottom, and I'm not enormous. She's nice enough, just not for me.

    As for BB, you might want to think hard about that. She's had a long hard run on the street.
    Yea. I would never Bb her; have you smelled the demons box OMG. She has the nerve to put it in my face while she was sucking me as if I would taste it yuk.

  8. #7080

    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by GambianRoots  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...9/353223206614

    Had a visit with the lovely, Phoenix. She has some miles but I can tell she was once very beautiful.

    She can't take much of a pounding but she's a good sport with Greek. I gave her a backdoor workout.

    She's the kind of petite girl I've been looking for. Hope to find more, especially if they'll do Greek.
    Very sweet eater. Great personality but will take it however you're giving it. Also, she has a history of abuse so don't make sudden moves she gets really jumpy LOL.

  9. #7079

    I second this post.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    Any these grls can't be trusted to send them upfront! Don't ever do it! I don't care if it's an emergency or whatever the reason is. Do not send them any money!
    I don't care if you see her before in the past and had a great time. Do not send money up front, I mean they wouldn't give you any pussy upfront or say pay me when you get it.

  10. #7078
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    She dropped off the radar at the end of March. Absolutely zero info on Facebook. Yes I know her real name (but won't post it here).

    I'm reasonably certain she's locked up somewhere, but haven't been able to find out for certain. If anyone knows more, please post or PM me.
    I have her Facebook she started increasing her rates ridiculously a lot of guys was complaining about it I also think she has a pimp saw her once session was ok she had a white dude as a roommate he was gay.

  11. #7077

    Victoria / Tori / Tatiana

    She dropped off the radar at the end of March. Absolutely zero info on Facebook. Yes I know her real name (but won't post it here).

    I'm reasonably certain she's locked up somewhere, but haven't been able to find out for certain. If anyone knows more, please post or PM me.

  12. #7076

    Rodeway

    Seems like it was a drug beef between two down & out types. They caught the guy who did it but haven't said much about the (male) victim. Did not seem to be hobby related at all but still a good reminder to keep your guard up when visiting these types of locations.

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Mount Laurel Township.

    Thursday April 20th, 2023 11:19 am EDT.

    Advisory.

    There is an ongoing police investigation at the Rodeway Inn. There is no threat to public safety.

    There is an ongoing police investigation at the Rodeway Inn. There is no threat to public safety.

    No more details. I am guessing someone died. Overdose? Violence / guns / murder possibility overlaps with the "Hobby".

  13. #7075

    Here we go on deposits again.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    Yes Madison is cool but I still would not trust her to send cash upfront. I had a really great time with her.
    I for one, have never heard of a deposit working out in favor of the depositor. Always as in 100%, its going to result in being ghosted. My one time I did it (decades ago at this point), a regular of mine needed just another $30 to get a room then we could have some fun. A complete set up but its a lesson learned, never, as in ever, pay a deposit. If every monger would do that, we could eliminate this from our hobby. Once I solve that problem, I will move on to peace in the Middle East and eliminate dishonesty in all political elections.

  14. #7074

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by CherrySeeker  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear you got burned.

    Last week on Wednesday, I was able to contact her and got a bit delayed reply. Got location and reached hotel and called and waited for response. No answer for 20 minutes.

    Finally got a call and text when I was about to leave. Got the room and finally she was there. Said the phone battery died and that was the reason for silence.

    She said it was her girlfriend room, which smelled full of cigarette smoke.

    Laid down the donation and got into action.

    Madison was really cool to talk to and totally accommodating and Nice person.

    Not a clock watcher and fully gets involved into action. Body was good and soft.

    Best ever date so far for me. And would plan to visit her again.

    She did mention that her Stg account got hacked and someone else is posting on her account. Not sure if you got ripped by the other fake poster.

    She doesn't look like she would scam as she didn't even counted the money laid down until the session was over.

    Thanks for those who recommended Madison. She's definitely worth paying a visit.

    -CS.
    Yes Madison is cool but I still would not trust her to send cash upfront. I had a really great time with her.

  15. #7073

    Intel / Trade

    I'm traveling through the area from NYC this coming weekend, and curious about the talent in your neck of the woods. If any of you gents would be kind of enough to share any info or suggestion, it's be greatly appreciated and I'd be more than willing to share what info I have up in NYC. Feel free to DM too.

    I'm hoping to find someone relatively slim / not too big and open to GFE and BBFS. Have seen Shayla in Cherry Hill before and had a great time but seeing what other options might be out there. Saw these two ads on STG and having trouble finding any intel on them. On the fence about pulling the trigger but might TOFTT as they look like they're up my alley (keyword look LOL).

    Raelynn (- https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...a/510992466080.

    Heart shaped Kate - https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/613139771925.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape