Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 71 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 1052
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #437

    Seductionprincess22

    I was the one who inquired about this dancer and I did finally get to meet her as well. My reservation about dancers was confirmed yet again. They lack the girl next door vibe of a SB. They are hardened to constant testosterone. There was no kissing upstairs or down. Her only upside is her comms and she can host.

  2. #436

    Seductionprincess22

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-96919d697896

    This one was mentioned a while back, and I did get to meet her recently. She is a dancer, as mentioned before. The comms were good, and she in the girl in the pictures, although she does not look like that in person, as the pictures are very generous and filtered. Decent personality and conversation. However, she was very unprepared for the date, and lacked the enthusiasm expected of someone trying to play at an upper level. "Let's get this done" attitude. No GFE at all and pretty much a dead fish, so definitely not a repeat for me. I should have saved the money and watched a porno. Consider it a TOFTT and skip this one. Having said that, this is the first time I have been disappointed with a SA / SB, and I have seen a handful of them, so overall I feel I am still ahead.

  3. #435

    StunningHeiress

    Gentlemen this one reached out to me yesterday appearing to need assistance. It has Melbourne on her location and is a bit too far for me. She may be legit but I'm always leery when they only have one pic. I thought I would share anyway.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-d324dfc7b80a

  4. #434
    Quote Originally Posted by PureGent  [View Original Post]
    That's Janelle and is also known as Scarlet. She has some reviews here (including mine if I'm not mistaken) and she is real, cute and a very good time.
    Yep, that's her, I have seen her before as well.

  5. #433

    Janelle aka Scarlet

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    That's Janelle and is also known as Scarlet. She has some reviews here (including mine if I'm not mistaken) and she is real, cute and a very good time.

  6. #432

  7. #431

    Nixie_Lane

    Quote Originally Posted by MelbGuy5  [View Original Post]
    I might be slow or something but I'm having trouble finding her on Twitter, is it the exact same handle?
    It was one of the first few google hits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nixie.jpg‎  

  8. #430

    Nixie

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonW  [View Original Post]
    Nixie_Lane has a twitter handle under the same stage name so she is real enjoy the pics but I am guessing she is just here to sell content, tell me I am wrong please.
    I might be slow or something but I'm having trouble finding her on Twitter, is it the exact same handle?

  9. #429
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonW  [View Original Post]
    Nixie_Lane has a twitter handle under the same stage name so she is real enjoy the pics but I am guessing she is just here to sell content, tell me I am wrong please.
    I have been messaging with her but not really getting anywhere. Looks TGTBT but you never know. She has a killer look.

  10. #428

    Nixie_Lane

    Nixie_Lane has a twitter handle under the same stage name so she is real enjoy the pics but I am guessing she is just here to sell content, tell me I am wrong please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nixie_lane-profile.jpg‎  

  11. #427

    ItalianBabe01

    It's this the same Italian Babe that was widely reported as scam, grab and cash, in the Escort Report thread?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-d3649901ed86

  12. #426

    Great girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshyguy  [View Original Post]
    So this past weekend, I ended up meeting with a local SA woman .....
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-743f63178771
    Hot body for a 40 yo MILF and she gives a great back rub too!

    Dream on. Clay.

  13. #425

    I don't

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaRecruit  [View Original Post]
    I agree with Broadway Jay, I have over the years, had great luck, and made very good long-term friends by spending time with girls who have been to prison. It is different there than at the local resort in Sharpes. A year in Ocala, plus a year somewhere else in the system, or more, settles their minds and attitude about life. Go visit someone in Gadsen, Homestead, Ocala, or Hernando, and see what it's like before judging someone now in a recovery house.

    Have a great day.
    I don't I'm actually a pen pal to someone in gadsen I've actually visited her recently. My think is she wouldn't name a price so I threw a number out there to see what she would come back with. I've actually have a few others I have not mentioned on the forum so I'm good either way!

    Bs.

  14. #424

    You blew it

    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJay  [View Original Post]
    Dude, you fucked up. This chick is hot and worth more than 1. 5. The fact that she's been in prison makes it more exciting. You shouldn't have low balled her. I can see why she ghosted you, that's not a reasonable number. I'm going to give it a shot and will report back if my instinct is correct.
    I agree with Broadway Jay, I have over the years, had great luck, and made very good long-term friends by spending time with girls who have been to prison. It is different there than at the local resort in Sharpes. A year in Ocala, plus a year somewhere else in the system, or more, settles their minds and attitude about life. Go visit someone in Gadsen, Homestead, Ocala, or Hernando, and see what it's like before judging someone now in a recovery house.

    Have a great day.

  15. #423

    You blew it

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so was talking to this one yesterday, gave me whole story well almost about her life. Mentioned she just got out of prison few days ago. Set to meet tonight then got into more talk and she asked what I was offering. I asked her what she was requesting silence till about 2 am I sent few text threw a low number out to get her to come back with what she wants she responded with do I want sexy videos. Then hot pissed at my $. 5 offer. Silence since then. So before all this I did the search for recent releases from state prison and bam found her. Now she also told me she is living in a recovery house so she has a curfew of 6 pm now till next week it will be 9:30 pm but mentioned she could sneak out. I see too many red flags with this one guys. Use extreme caution.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-59869ddc6fa7

    Bs.
    Dude, you fucked up. This chick is hot and worth more than 1. 5. The fact that she's been in prison makes it more exciting. You shouldn't have low balled her. I can see why she ghosted you, that's not a reasonable number. I'm going to give it a shot and will report back if my instinct is correct.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape