Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29740
    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    The Double Doppelganger.
    Would be nice to get both at the same time.

  2. #29739

    My New Fantasy

    Quote Originally Posted by YuhColoy  [View Original Post]
    Yes. That's what I meant.
    The Double Doppelganger.

  3. #29738
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Is it doppelganger?
    Yes. That's what I meant.

  4. #29737
    Is it doppelganger?

    Quote Originally Posted by YuhColoy  [View Original Post]
    Anne's DoubleGanger Paula is working here. She is a little thicker but all in all she's her lookalike. Beautiful face, Great natural dd's and a nice peachy ass for doggie. Great Service a must see.

  5. #29736

    New Girl Orange 🍊 Spa

    Got a Text from my Girl Candy to come see new girl -.

    Swung by and was greeted at the door by Candy yelping at me cause I shut the exterior door LOL then a big hug and kiss and lead me to new girl name sounded like it began with an M but girls English was terrible but holy shot was she amazing-.

    She is about 5'3 mid back length hair and beautiful face and for me not being a big tit guy she has some beautiful D breast. She told me to undress and then lead me to the shower. Not sure what was going on but 2 repair guys were fixing the A / C & Heat so it was cold as fuck inside the place and the hot water in the shower wasn't working -.

    Went back to the room and I always let the girls set the price and she said $160 for 30 minutes and because of her beauty I gave her $200.

    Service includes was cat bath, massage, BBBJ, CFS and another massage she also laid on the table with me 5 minutes with her head on my chest. One of the tightest V's I've come across in this trade and just simply perfect all the way around.

    She is a 24 year old Chinese girl from LA.

    Will be here until Sunday.

  6. #29735
    Quote Originally Posted by YuhColoy  [View Original Post]
    Any Updates 3330 NATURAL. H. SPA?
    Anne's DoubleGanger Paula is working here. She is a little thicker but all in all she's her lookalike. Beautiful face, Great natural dd's and a nice peachy ass for doggie. Great Service a must see.

  7. #29734

    Any Updates

    Any Updates 3330 NATURAL. H. SPA?

  8. #29733

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by DoItForTheCat  [View Original Post]
    I had a great dream this Sunday. I dreamt of a lovely, Brazilian, spinner named Karly. In my dream I received a short but nice massage that quickly heated up to 69. On when the covers and down the rabbit hole I ran. It wasn't long before I found my way out and plunged down another path. I really enjoyed watching my dick sliding in and out of her ass while she was in RCG -- Quite the sight to see. By her request, I dreamt she wanted me to CIM so I obliged that request. It was sad my dream was so short. But now I know I can dream longer, if I so choose, during my next dream at O3 and if 'the Price is right!

    Be safe out there fellow mongers.
    Karly a Brazilian in Chicago. Should be real easy to find.

  9. #29732
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Salina is at Chinese guy only place. If you are not Chinese, you can't get in.

    https://lilyocbeauty.com/

    Anne is at Pink Diamond, room 1. This is her last rotation. She is going back to China in early May for a few months. Probably won't see her again until November at the earliest, so last call.

    www.pinkdiamondchi.com
    Geez, how accurate are those photos of Anne? She looks like her entire face has been reconstructed? Is she just entirely plastic?

  10. #29731

    AMP Dreaming

    I had a great dream this Sunday. I dreamt of a lovely, Brazilian, spinner named Karly. In my dream I received a short but nice massage that quickly heated up to 69. On when the covers and down the rabbit hole I ran. It wasn't long before I found my way out and plunged down another path. I really enjoyed watching my dick sliding in and out of her ass while she was in RCG -- Quite the sight to see. By her request, I dreamt she wanted me to CIM so I obliged that request. It was sad my dream was so short. But now I know I can dream longer, if I so choose, during my next dream at O3 and if 'the Price is right!

    Be safe out there fellow mongers.

  11. #29730
    Quote Originally Posted by ElChuba26  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried out pure massage in villa?
    Yes, not bad only L2 available but most of the girls there suck dick we'll if you don't mind the Saran Wrap.

  12. #29729
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleNutzy  [View Original Post]
    Bunch of cops and detectives. No arrests. Chicago business bureau vans too or whatever that agency is called. Not sure what will happen next.
    Was open today.

  13. #29728

    Would also like to know

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatlesFan1  [View Original Post]
    Supposedly Healers near the Lakeview area is open, can anyone confirm?
    Also any other lakeview spots with good service.

  14. #29727
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    They do have the best line up outside of KP.
    LOL! Dwg, ain't hattin. I'm down for equal opportunity pootang. Seriously though, I've found that a few USA Grants or Benjamins dissipates all other issues. No disrespect to Hamiltons of Jacksons.

  15. #29726
    Senior Member


    Posts: 336

    Ohare providers

    Quote Originally Posted by LongRanger99  [View Original Post]
    Hello my fellow Mongers. I need some information. Staying in the Allstate Arena area / Ohare for awhile. I need to know where the street walkers are and I need to know which massage parlors like to serve their customer around here. If someone wants to give me some information on a none pro or even pro that is not looking for a sugar daddy in the area that would be great also.
    There was a few Thai women in that area like 10 min or so from Ohare that got good reviews, look back in the Asian apartments girls thread for Richie and Daisy, both Thai women. It's been a few weeks that I checked them so just make sure they are still in the area. I didn't save their info but there's links in that forum for apartment girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape