Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 40030
-
04-26-23 15:01 #29740Senior Member

Posts: 184Would be nice to get both at the same time.
Originally Posted by Biliator
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 14:37 #29739Senior Member

Posts: 218My New Fantasy
The Double Doppelganger.
Originally Posted by YuhColoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 13:32 #29738Senior Member

Posts: 184Yes. That's what I meant.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 09:17 #29737Banned Member

Posts: 4190Is it doppelganger?
Originally Posted by YuhColoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 06:09 #29736Senior Member

Posts: 307New Girl Orange 🍊 Spa
Got a Text from my Girl Candy to come see new girl -.
Swung by and was greeted at the door by Candy yelping at me cause I shut the exterior door LOL then a big hug and kiss and lead me to new girl name sounded like it began with an M but girls English was terrible but holy shot was she amazing-.
She is about 5'3 mid back length hair and beautiful face and for me not being a big tit guy she has some beautiful D breast. She told me to undress and then lead me to the shower. Not sure what was going on but 2 repair guys were fixing the A / C & Heat so it was cold as fuck inside the place and the hot water in the shower wasn't working -.
Went back to the room and I always let the girls set the price and she said $160 for 30 minutes and because of her beauty I gave her $200.
Service includes was cat bath, massage, BBBJ, CFS and another massage she also laid on the table with me 5 minutes with her head on my chest. One of the tightest V's I've come across in this trade and just simply perfect all the way around.
She is a 24 year old Chinese girl from LA.
Will be here until Sunday.
-
04-25-23 16:44 #29735Senior Member

Posts: 184Anne's DoubleGanger Paula is working here. She is a little thicker but all in all she's her lookalike. Beautiful face, Great natural dd's and a nice peachy ass for doggie. Great Service a must see.
Originally Posted by YuhColoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 11:03 #29734Senior Member

Posts: 184Any Updates
Any Updates 3330 NATURAL. H. SPA?
-
04-25-23 10:38 #29733Senior Member

Posts: 704What?
Karly a Brazilian in Chicago. Should be real easy to find.
Originally Posted by DoItForTheCat
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 07:13 #29732Senior Member

Posts: 179Geez, how accurate are those photos of Anne? She looks like her entire face has been reconstructed? Is she just entirely plastic?
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 01:05 #29731Senior Member

Posts: 63AMP Dreaming
I had a great dream this Sunday. I dreamt of a lovely, Brazilian, spinner named Karly. In my dream I received a short but nice massage that quickly heated up to 69. On when the covers and down the rabbit hole I ran. It wasn't long before I found my way out and plunged down another path. I really enjoyed watching my dick sliding in and out of her ass while she was in RCG -- Quite the sight to see. By her request, I dreamt she wanted me to CIM so I obliged that request. It was sad my dream was so short. But now I know I can dream longer, if I so choose, during my next dream at O3 and if 'the Price is right!
Be safe out there fellow mongers.
-
04-24-23 15:17 #29730Senior Member

Posts: 234Yes, not bad only L2 available but most of the girls there suck dick we'll if you don't mind the Saran Wrap.
Originally Posted by ElChuba26
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 17:44 #29729Senior Member

Posts: 989Was open today.
Originally Posted by UncleNutzy
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 16:36 #29728Regular Member

Posts: 8Would also like to know
Also any other lakeview spots with good service.
Originally Posted by BeatlesFan1
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 13:06 #29727Senior Member

Posts: 290LOL! Dwg, ain't hattin. I'm down for equal opportunity pootang. Seriously though, I've found that a few USA Grants or Benjamins dissipates all other issues. No disrespect to Hamiltons of Jacksons.
Originally Posted by FuckIt216
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 10:51 #29726Senior Member

Posts: 336Ohare providers
There was a few Thai women in that area like 10 min or so from Ohare that got good reviews, look back in the Asian apartments girls thread for Richie and Daisy, both Thai women. It's been a few weeks that I checked them so just make sure they are still in the area. I didn't save their info but there's links in that forum for apartment girls.
Originally Posted by LongRanger99
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






