Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 33206
-
04-24-23 11:44 #26561Senior Member

Posts: 112Witch *****
I want to say she went by Danielle / Dani. May be off on the name but she was a witch ***** and her comms were all over the place. I was glad to get such a clear message before I left the house. This was about a year ago.
Soca.
Originally Posted by DaNinjaTurtle
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 10:59 #26560Senior Member

Posts: 362I agree
Saw her when she first came on the scene. She went downhill fast. Her EB ad says "Starting at $200". Must be a typo. Probably meant $20.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 10:06 #26559Senior Member

Posts: 101KaylaKay
I did get a message yesterday from someone indicating they are KaylaKay, but the text was from a different number linked to a texting app. I haven't been able to verify, however, that it's actually her. Communication is good and she says she is on the East Side.
Originally Posted by ComicGeek77
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 00:58 #26558Senior Member

Posts: 115Are you talking about Carmen and Rosalie?
Since Carmen just noted on her Tryst that she is no longer accept new duos nor new client.
Originally Posted by KillerBee99
[View Original Post]
Is this one the one you talked about.
-
04-23-23 17:48 #26557Senior Member

Posts: 48Candy Red in Covington
Hey All,
I've laid, mostly, dormant for a few years since the quality of things went down. I do recall visiting this throat demon before my hiatus:
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...120/8593405263
I can't recall what she used to go by but she was a fan favorite a while back but she took a break from the hobby. Anyone visit with her since her return?
Thanks and stay safe.
Ninja.
-
04-23-23 17:23 #26556Senior Member

Posts: 451There is only one Eden!
She's been around for year. You can search reviews here and also search on LC.
Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 16:23 #26555Senior Member

Posts: 1897Eden
How did she get you?
Originally Posted by MateoRo
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
04-23-23 15:56 #26554Senior Member

Posts: 59Eden
I haven't looked at her advertisements in a long time. She doesn't advertise much. I found her on Skip the Games, most people on here just know who she is.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...t/718819802160
Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 15:07 #26553Senior Member

Posts: 78Eden. WHO??
Who is Eden? Link would be helpful.
Originally Posted by MateoRo
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 14:08 #26552Senior Member

Posts: 59Eden
Over 2 and a half years, Eden had built a bit of trust with me. I know, all of you are going to reprimand me, "You Should Know Better. " Well, she has gone completely downhill. Be very cautious meeting with her. Find someone else if you know what's good for you.
-
04-23-23 01:47 #26551Senior Member

Posts: 1164Daisy
She did post a few years ago- went under Alisha.
Pretty sure she got busted for drugs.
Very weird lady, acts innocent and doesn't have a concept of time. Text at all hours, and many hours later.
-
04-23-23 00:41 #26550Senior Member

Posts: 186She is the wack job.
Originally Posted by IrlFan
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 23:42 #26549Senior Member

Posts: 418Daisy
She looks a lot like a woman who was advertising a few years back that was supposedly a real wack job. I can't remember what name she was going by back then if it's the same one.
Originally Posted by BedtimeStory
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 23:39 #26548Senior Member

Posts: 1833RE: Amanda / Kiersten in Springdale
Kiersten (Aka Amanda) did have most of her teeth the one and only time that I saw her at her Springdale incall just over a year ago. I had contacted her via the number listed in her ad. Set up a time etc but upon arrival she was still busy and texted me to wait. I declined and she offered a discount if I did etc. Upon meeting her, she told me that she often TRIPLES or even QUADRUPLE books dates off the number in her ad because she said that 90% don't show and just waste her time etc.
After she sees you and it goes ok she offers you her real number which she obviously prioritizes and gives her regulars a better effort (and discount). The reasons why I never bothered to see her again are her size (I prefer spinners) and that she went into the bathroom for 20+ minutes to get ready. Left her phones out on the table and they blew up the whole time I was waiting. Plus her "brother" came and knocked on the door twice wanting in during this time period.
Then after coming out she spends 5 min giving me her sob story of being widowed but since she wasn't married to him that she got the boot with nothing at all from his family even though they were a long time live together relationship. The BBBJ was just ok nothing to brag about and the same with the cfs. She also offered BBFS if I had wanted. I personally compare her to an SW with a functioning phone and would possibly see her at street prices but IMHO there are better around at escort pricing.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 23:38 #26547Regular Member

Posts: 1Serenity
Hey guys been here awhile but not been active for a few years, getting back into it has anyone seen this girl?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...048/2108597175










Reply With Quote




