Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 444 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 494 544 944 1444 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 33206
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26561

    Witch *****

    I want to say she went by Danielle / Dani. May be off on the name but she was a witch ***** and her comms were all over the place. I was glad to get such a clear message before I left the house. This was about a year ago.

    Soca.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaNinjaTurtle  [View Original Post]
    Hey All,

    I've laid, mostly, dormant for a few years since the quality of things went down. I do recall visiting this throat demon before my hiatus:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...120/8593405263

    I can't recall what she used to go by but she was a fan favorite a while back but she took a break from the hobby. Anyone visit with her since her return?

    Thanks and stay safe.

    Ninja.

  2. #26560

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    She did post a few years ago- went under Alisha.

    Pretty sure she got busted for drugs.

    Very weird lady, acts innocent and doesn't have a concept of time. Text at all hours, and many hours later.
    Saw her when she first came on the scene. She went downhill fast. Her EB ad says "Starting at $200". Must be a typo. Probably meant $20.

  3. #26559

    KaylaKay

    I did get a message yesterday from someone indicating they are KaylaKay, but the text was from a different number linked to a texting app. I haven't been able to verify, however, that it's actually her. Communication is good and she says she is on the East Side.

    Quote Originally Posted by ComicGeek77  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? When I did a search the most recent post was from January.

  4. #26558
    Senior Member


    Posts: 115

    Are you talking about Carmen and Rosalie?

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    The hint is in the "amazing" part of my post, not too many running around with "Amazing" monikers. Again, the hint is "Amazing" and you can figure this out. Used to provide duos with a super skinny provider as late as March this year and was the one who was one who gave me the info. The gift is the one Magic Johnson still got.
    Since Carmen just noted on her Tryst that she is no longer accept new duos nor new client.

    Is this one the one you talked about.

  5. #26557

    Candy Red in Covington

    Hey All,

    I've laid, mostly, dormant for a few years since the quality of things went down. I do recall visiting this throat demon before my hiatus:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...120/8593405263

    I can't recall what she used to go by but she was a fan favorite a while back but she took a break from the hobby. Anyone visit with her since her return?

    Thanks and stay safe.

    Ninja.

  6. #26556

    There is only one Eden!

    Quote Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Who is Eden? Link would be helpful.
    She's been around for year. You can search reviews here and also search on LC.

  7. #26555
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    I haven't looked at her advertisements in a long time. She doesn't advertise much. I found her on Skip the Games, most people on here just know who she is.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...t/718819802160
    How did she get you?

    BAM.

  8. #26554

    Eden

    I haven't looked at her advertisements in a long time. She doesn't advertise much. I found her on Skip the Games, most people on here just know who she is.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...t/718819802160

    Quote Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Who is Eden? Link would be helpful.

  9. #26553

    Eden. WHO??

    Who is Eden? Link would be helpful.

    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    Over 2 and a half years, Eden had built a bit of trust with me. I know, all of you are going to reprimand me, "You Should Know Better. " Well, she has gone completely downhill. Be very cautious meeting with her. Find someone else if you know what's good for you.

  10. #26552

    Eden

    Over 2 and a half years, Eden had built a bit of trust with me. I know, all of you are going to reprimand me, "You Should Know Better. " Well, she has gone completely downhill. Be very cautious meeting with her. Find someone else if you know what's good for you.

  11. #26551
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1164

    Daisy

    She did post a few years ago- went under Alisha.

    Pretty sure she got busted for drugs.

    Very weird lady, acts innocent and doesn't have a concept of time. Text at all hours, and many hours later.

  12. #26550
    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    She looks a lot like a woman who was advertising a few years back that was supposedly a real wack job. I can't remember what name she was going by back then if it's the same one.
    She is the wack job.

  13. #26549

    Daisy

    She looks a lot like a woman who was advertising a few years back that was supposedly a real wack job. I can't remember what name she was going by back then if it's the same one.

    Quote Originally Posted by BedtimeStory  [View Original Post]
    She's also on the sugar baby site. Had something set up with her a couple weeks ago but crickets when came time. Said she was in NKY.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ba90c1e55af9d1

  14. #26548

    RE: Amanda / Kiersten in Springdale

    Kiersten (Aka Amanda) did have most of her teeth the one and only time that I saw her at her Springdale incall just over a year ago. I had contacted her via the number listed in her ad. Set up a time etc but upon arrival she was still busy and texted me to wait. I declined and she offered a discount if I did etc. Upon meeting her, she told me that she often TRIPLES or even QUADRUPLE books dates off the number in her ad because she said that 90% don't show and just waste her time etc.

    After she sees you and it goes ok she offers you her real number which she obviously prioritizes and gives her regulars a better effort (and discount). The reasons why I never bothered to see her again are her size (I prefer spinners) and that she went into the bathroom for 20+ minutes to get ready. Left her phones out on the table and they blew up the whole time I was waiting. Plus her "brother" came and knocked on the door twice wanting in during this time period.

    Then after coming out she spends 5 min giving me her sob story of being widowed but since she wasn't married to him that she got the boot with nothing at all from his family even though they were a long time live together relationship. The BBBJ was just ok nothing to brag about and the same with the cfs. She also offered BBFS if I had wanted. I personally compare her to an SW with a functioning phone and would possibly see her at street prices but IMHO there are better around at escort pricing.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    Does she have teeth? I've been curious, as you never see them in any of her adsand she's a known crackhead.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DDAD1DBB-C37D-49B9-961A-B139830F5836.jpg‎  

  15. #26547

    Serenity

    Hey guys been here awhile but not been active for a few years, getting back into it has anyone seen this girl?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...048/2108597175

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape