Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 59499
-
04-23-23 23:09 #52014Regular Member

Posts: 8Mia at Heavenly Feel (Midtown)
Do remember 2 years ago met Mia at Angel Massage in Peachtree Corners At the time she didn't call Mia but something like Mickey or Mikky sort of typical Japanese name. She is curvy and exquisite, always smiling on round eyes and round face, massage skill is faultless proportionately sliding all thru the body at key point and it s truly relaxing. She took more caring in my supine with such considerate nuturinh. She told me while Japanese women worship macho for husband, is formal etiquette and core part of traditional Japanese culture. Thus the whole massage session like a ritual and finally a sincere joy over flow right from bottom of my heart, I tipped her decently and she see me off at the door with charming smile in the air.
-
04-23-23 16:59 #52013Senior Member

Posts: 4061PZ really isn't worth it. Every time I went there I actually had to duck my head or west a jacket because of my job. This is the only place I do the "walk of shame. ".
Originally Posted by Parkway91
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 16:56 #52012Senior Member

Posts: 4061I paid 120 for a "nude" ending, meaning she'll lift up her shirt and pull down her pants. I don't think she going to get completely naked, maybe if you bring more $ who knows.
Originally Posted by JackMehauf
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 16:31 #52011Banned Member

Posts: 1610Massaged her many times and her kinkiness really came out then. She was in total control, directing where the hands should be placed and how the pressure should be applied. She enjoyed having her back massaged with a cock in her mouth. Didn't mind that at all. She had another girl who worked with her named Coco who was much more conventional but very sexual in her own way. Great ass on that girl too. She went on to have her own shop for a while near Clemson, S. C. Then came back and worked at Sun in Buford. Lost track of her after that. They were quite a twosome. Tried for a threesome with them but they turned that down. Used to go to Pileo and hear the moans coming from the their respective rooms as I waited for my appointment time, massage tables squeaking away, especially from Coco's room. Then she would come to get me for my time like nothing had happened. Used to tell me that she only did that with me. Right. Anyway, had some interesting times with Amy / Kim and Coco. Too bad they aren't around here anymore.
Originally Posted by CastingLures
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 11:55 #52010Senior Member

Posts: 77Good ol days
Any spots in gwinnett or close where you can OTD at 80 for 30 or 100 for 60. Basic on a budget. LOL. Thanks for any suggestions.
-
04-23-23 11:25 #52009Senior Member

Posts: 315Yes it's been closed for probably over a month now.
Originally Posted by AtlPrimo
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 08:39 #52008Senior Member

Posts: 96Sorry, just clarifying: this question is about original Alice at Li.
Originally Posted by JackMehauf
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 06:07 #52007Senior Member

Posts: 81Her hair and voice were something but damn did she love doggie. Wanted her arms pulled back when I was behind her. One of the few that could get me off with a BJ.
Originally Posted by JadeEast69
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 22:47 #52006Senior Member

Posts: 209Dude had over 10,000 posts. I'm sure he was help to some but he screwed me over something terrible with a provider I had spent considerable time and $ cultivating. I wasn't sad to see him go. Probably still hear under different handle anyway.
Originally Posted by Gayuma
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 20:33 #52005Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
ZR sounds worthwhile. It's on Cobb parkway and to me it's kind of hidden in plain sight. I used to drive by there every day and never once noticed it. The PZ location is a no go for me. I know too many people in that are and have had group lunches at the US Cafe. Other than that recent bust by Chuckee Cheese Uncle leo seems to have their hands full with Cumberland mall area.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 15:43 #52004Senior Member

Posts: 96Alice at Li
How much would the damage be to get her top & bra off completely? Any suggestions?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 10:56 #52003Senior Member

Posts: 4061On the corner of S Cobb Drive and East West Connector, behind a QT. It's next to US Cafe (which is always busy) so west a hat or jacket or something if you're scared of getting caught.
Originally Posted by BabyFace123
[View Original Post]
Be careful with this place as they will short you on time.
I suggest getting May at ZR.
-
04-22-23 10:03 #52002Banned Member

Posts: 1610Kim
I knew her as Amy at Pileo. Quirky, killer little body, and she would wear those 6" cfm's to prance around naked if she liked you, at least on that particular day. She was like that box of chocolates but most of the time you liked the flavor that you got. Big Steelers fan too. Figure that one out.
Originally Posted by Jj3000
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 09:15 #52001Senior Member

Posts: 121Off intersection of e / w connector Small plaza beside QT. Smyrna.
Originally Posted by BabyFace123
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 09:11 #52000Senior Member

Posts: 352Yea, and on top of those attributes, she knew football better than most guys I know!
Originally Posted by BirchBoy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





