Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 59503
-
04-15-23 07:54 #51943Senior Member

Posts: 297Cece. BBBJ with me arriving twice. And she rings the back doorbell with such enthusiasm that I tipped on top of the tip afterward.
Originally Posted by BirchBoy
[View Original Post]
No massage at all. 1 hour of playtime. She arrived 3 times, BTW.
Wish she was thinner and didn't have those hammer-toes. The gut is a turnoff so be careful where you look.
-
04-14-23 20:47 #51942Senior Member

Posts: 36Upcoming trip to Atlanta part 2 No Milk
Since nothing can ever be as soul quenching as Milk, can anyone share a recommendation, on the Latina scene. I've only been the Asian route. Anyway, thanks for any advice.
-
04-14-23 20:14 #51941Senior Member

Posts: 47Roswell Closings
So is Roswell PD closing everything on highway 9? Woori has been busted, Lilly busted, and Star busted. Do why'all think they are only focused on the main road or do we need to start worrying about Kaina, enjoy, etc? Thoughts?
As an update, I went to Mei (former Jolin) and received a nice massage by the thicker lady. She was nice cute and did a great job. I only got a HJ and no BBJ. Maybe I'm too big (j / k). 120 OTD. May repeat.
-
04-14-23 19:24 #51940Senior Member

Posts: 73Anybody know how many providers working at a time? I saw one recently who apparently just arrived. Said she'd be here for a month. PM for details.
Originally Posted by ParisNights
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 18:50 #51939Senior Member

Posts: 2351Well, there is no place in Atlanta or even east of the Mississippi that compares to Milk in Orlando.
Originally Posted by JackMcGuire419
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 18:50 #51938Senior Member

Posts: 43Milk
Nothing in Atlanta compares!
Originally Posted by JackMcGuire419
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 18:42 #51937Senior Member

Posts: 36Upcoming visit to Atlanta
Hello all. I'm from the middle of nowhere northern florida. So the best option I have is to venture to a mediocre place in Jacksonville OORR go to Orlando. And go to the absolute best massage establishment I've ever been to. Milk massage. Ever go to Orlando, I highly recommend! If anyone have visited Milk in Orlando, is there a similar place in Atlanta? Flat fee of $$, (in Orlando) TS, and then open menu. Hopefully, some Atlantian, is familiar with what I'm looking for, and any help would be appreciated.
-
04-14-23 18:31 #51936Senior Member

Posts: 164Sweet dreams
Seems like sweet dreams is open again. Not sure if it's the same people running it.
-
04-14-23 14:02 #51935Regular Member

Posts: 19Looking for that too
I have been looking for a good Russian too. The one at li massage is great and has the goods but doesn't do Russian.
Originally Posted by AtlGuy24
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 13:58 #51934Senior Member

Posts: 289You won't be happy with The ones on market place.
Originally Posted by Sasay1960
[View Original Post]
I prefer the others.
-
04-14-23 13:17 #51933Senior Member

Posts: 104Ling a no go
Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by Aakaps
[View Original Post]
Got enough meh spots around, don't need another.
-
04-14-23 11:45 #51932Senior Member

Posts: 736Change of plan
Was going to give it a try next week but now plan needs to change. Glad I wasn't there when it happened.
Originally Posted by LongTimer86
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 10:44 #51931Senior Member

Posts: 412Gainesville
If you are that far north it is not too out of your way to go to Gainesville and in Gainesville you can try Terra Chi and Bali. You'll be happy.
Originally Posted by Sasay1960
[View Original Post]
River.
-
04-14-23 09:15 #51930Senior Member

Posts: 36Massage Pro or nearby?
I am finding myself over near John's Creek /141 and am pretty sure happiness can be had at Massage Pro, though it seems to be a while since it's been posted.
Has anyone gone there recently? Anyone to ask for specifically?
Are there other places in the area before I toftt?
-
04-14-23 00:32 #51929Senior Member

Posts: 108Ling massage- a No go
Just that one old lady giving massages and a quick HJ with no utc and minimal otc. I won't recommend.
Originally Posted by ThatOneGuyIsMe
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





