Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 59503
-
04-22-23 10:56 #52003Senior Member

Posts: 4061On the corner of S Cobb Drive and East West Connector, behind a QT. It's next to US Cafe (which is always busy) so west a hat or jacket or something if you're scared of getting caught.
Originally Posted by BabyFace123
[View Original Post]
Be careful with this place as they will short you on time.
I suggest getting May at ZR.
-
04-22-23 10:03 #52002Banned Member

Posts: 1610Kim
I knew her as Amy at Pileo. Quirky, killer little body, and she would wear those 6" cfm's to prance around naked if she liked you, at least on that particular day. She was like that box of chocolates but most of the time you liked the flavor that you got. Big Steelers fan too. Figure that one out.
Originally Posted by Jj3000
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 09:15 #52001Senior Member

Posts: 121Off intersection of e / w connector Small plaza beside QT. Smyrna.
Originally Posted by BabyFace123
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 09:11 #52000Senior Member

Posts: 352Yea, and on top of those attributes, she knew football better than most guys I know!
Originally Posted by BirchBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 08:54 #51999Senior Member

Posts: 36Sun Spa Closed
Drove by twice in the past week, seems Sun Spa is closed in Buford. FS sites going down one by one.
-
04-22-23 08:32 #51998Senior Member

Posts: 415Zoey?
Where is PZ?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 06:23 #51997Senior Member

Posts: 297You barely have to look back in the posts to see.
Originally Posted by Tysonm
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 06:22 #51996Senior Member

Posts: 297Yup. Finally.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 22:40 #51995Senior Member

Posts: 132Nitelvr
He made some racist, etc. comments and/or got in a protracted argument enough that they kicked him off the board. He was a great resource. .50 says he simply rejoined in lurking mode.
Originally Posted by BigLipps145
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 20:00 #51994Senior Member

Posts: 47Kim DDS
Same here. Been looking for her as she was my ATF. I've finally succumbed to the reality that she has retired or moved back to Korea. Some quirkiness, but an amazing provider with massage skills, tease, and sexiness. If anyone has a comparable provider, please share.
Originally Posted by SolidMan34
[View Original Post]
Birch.
-
04-21-23 17:35 #51993Senior Member

Posts: 113Kim.
Thanks for the quick response. Not surprised others miss that body too. Plus she gave a good rub, and I personally liked those heated clay bead things she liked to use.
Originally Posted by Jj3000
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 17:26 #51992Senior Member

Posts: 352A lot of us would love to find her. I talked to her once since she left DDS and she was not working at that time. She may have gone to Korea?
Originally Posted by SolidMan34
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 17:16 #51991Senior Member

Posts: 113Where did Kim from DS health disappear to?
Been offline for a few years, so the first thing I did was to RTFF before asking a question. But I didn't find an answer to my question, though I think she was mentioned a time or 2.
Kim was a character who was always on her own whenever I would visit. If she liked you and was in a good mood or horny, she was a ton of fun.
It's probably been 3 yrs since I last saw her, and I think she quit the business.
But if she just changed location, I'd love to track her down. She has a solid little body that I'm craving. If you can get past her quirkiness, she was a must-see.
Thanks yall.
-
04-21-23 13:29 #51990Regular Member

Posts: 11She let me UTC but had to pay.
Originally Posted by T9541
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 11:20 #51989Senior Member

Posts: 121Where's this at? This is up my ally.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





