Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 234
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #114

    Cchanel

    Seen her a few times since she came on the scene. Was hoping things would improve with more visits but hasn't been the case. No GFE (at least she's priced right for safety) she doesn't ride, she takes instructions but doesn't have her own initiative for much. Worth a $150 QV for sure, but didn't find HH to be worthwhile or necessary. She's super quick to reply and set things up with, which is why I keep going back LOL.

  2. #113

    LaLa

    She's been my go-to this summer. Your review is spot on. I like her a lot, even tho she's full safety she's fun. So petite yet energetic and can take it hard as you can dish it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd058  [View Original Post]
    Visited with Lala in Salem the other day. 2. 0 for hh. Cute little body, nice big sensitive tits, tight gripper pussy, takes it hard like a champ, CBJCFS. Nice incall in the hills.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/salem...r/791757120470

  3. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd058  [View Original Post]
    Visited with Lala in Salem the other day. 2. 0 for hh. Cute little body, nice big sensitive tits, tight gripper pussy, takes it hard like a champ, CBJCFS. Nice incall in the hills.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/salem...r/791757120470
    Well I'm a little late in seeing this and responding LOL, but this is kind of a blast from the past for me. I saw "Lala" many years ago when she used to work at Pussycats in Salem. Supposedly she was 18 at the time. I kept in touch with her for a while after that but then lost track of her. She spent some time in Southern California as well. And now it appears that she is a real estate agent in the Salem area as well. All the pictures match up perfectly with my recollection except that when I first met her she was very flat chested as I recall.

    Thanks for posting this.

  4. #111

    Duo vid

    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin  [View Original Post]
    Summer has been around forever. She does duos with Sophia100. WTF are you waiting for? LOL.
    Yeah, I met them for a late night duo session and they agreed to do a video. Was a great session, just wished sophia did BBBJ, would have been a great session if she did. Only got BBBJ from summer.

  5. #110
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6195  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....REVIEW-SPECIAL!%26%23128142%3 B-True-German-Goddess-come-see-for-yourself%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23129397%3 B.

    Seems too good to be true. Had my eye on her for a while and am waiting to take the jump. Any intel on her?

    Thanks!
    Summer has been around forever. She does duos with Sophia100. WTF are you waiting for? LOL.

  6. #109
    Senior Member


    Posts: 288

    Lala in Salem

    Visited with Lala in Salem the other day. 2. 0 for hh. Cute little body, nice big sensitive tits, tight gripper pussy, takes it hard like a champ, CBJCFS. Nice incall in the hills.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/salem...r/791757120470

  7. #108
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    Pretty good lay but everything covered. CBJ. I saw her last fall. I've heard she had some boobs enhanced a few months ago. She may have lightened up on the CBJ. She did DFK with me in mish. I kinda felt that if I were a regular some offerings may change. But I don't think I'll return. He rate increased about 100.00 after I first saw her so there's some GPS.
    Fuck that bish. Thanks for the report, gps is definitely a hard pass.

  8. #107

    Dominic Dime

    Pretty good lay but everything covered. CBJ. I saw her last fall. I've heard she had some boobs enhanced a few months ago. She may have lightened up on the CBJ. She did DFK with me in mish. I kinda felt that if I were a regular some offerings may change. But I don't think I'll return. He rate increased about 100.00 after I first saw her so there's some GPS.

  9. #106

  10. #105

    My thoughts too

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    I admit I was trying to decide if that body, (totally my type) was worth the risk. But I totally agree with Brickleton's assessment. She only accepts electronic payments and requires a deposit. She checks almost all the scam boxes. I wouldn't recommend TOFTT on her.
    Yeah figured so, was my thoughts as well. Just checking to see if anyone could debunk my theory. Thanks why'all.

  11. #104

    Šhäandłäl From STG

    Quote Originally Posted by Brickleton  [View Original Post]
    Demands deposit, wouldn't recommend. I assume it's a scam. Feel free to TOFTT.
    I admit I was trying to decide if that body, (totally my type) was worth the risk. But I totally agree with Brickleton's assessment. She only accepts electronic payments and requires a deposit. She checks almost all the scam boxes. I wouldn't recommend TOFTT on her.

  12. #103
    Demands deposit, wouldn't recommend. I assume it's a scam. Feel free to TOFTT.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunForAll553  [View Original Post]

  13. #102

  14. #101

    STG Used to be Elle on Backpage and TNA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/salem...g/060247888716

    She's probably almost 50. She used to give a world class deep tissue massage, then full service no up charge. She was very good in the FS department too, but that was awhile ago.

  15. #100

    Italian Baddie

    Saw her in Alaska last autumn, she was awesome. Not a lot for conversation, but a dynamite kitty. Soft and grippy and awesome, she is a fun lay even if kinda vacant. The No bbj is a bummer for sure but still worth seeing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/salem...e/824709670318

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape