Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 227
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #107

    Dominic Dime

    Pretty good lay but everything covered. CBJ. I saw her last fall. I've heard she had some boobs enhanced a few months ago. She may have lightened up on the CBJ. She did DFK with me in mish. I kinda felt that if I were a regular some offerings may change. But I don't think I'll return. He rate increased about 100.00 after I first saw her so there's some GPS.

  2. #106

  3. #105

    My thoughts too

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    I admit I was trying to decide if that body, (totally my type) was worth the risk. But I totally agree with Brickleton's assessment. She only accepts electronic payments and requires a deposit. She checks almost all the scam boxes. I wouldn't recommend TOFTT on her.
    Yeah figured so, was my thoughts as well. Just checking to see if anyone could debunk my theory. Thanks why'all.

  4. #104

    Šhäandłäl From STG

    Quote Originally Posted by Brickleton  [View Original Post]
    Demands deposit, wouldn't recommend. I assume it's a scam. Feel free to TOFTT.
    I admit I was trying to decide if that body, (totally my type) was worth the risk. But I totally agree with Brickleton's assessment. She only accepts electronic payments and requires a deposit. She checks almost all the scam boxes. I wouldn't recommend TOFTT on her.

  5. #103
    Demands deposit, wouldn't recommend. I assume it's a scam. Feel free to TOFTT.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunForAll553  [View Original Post]

  6. #102

  7. #101

    STG Used to be Elle on Backpage and TNA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/salem...g/060247888716

    She's probably almost 50. She used to give a world class deep tissue massage, then full service no up charge. She was very good in the FS department too, but that was awhile ago.

  8. #100

    Italian Baddie

    Saw her in Alaska last autumn, she was awesome. Not a lot for conversation, but a dynamite kitty. Soft and grippy and awesome, she is a fun lay even if kinda vacant. The No bbj is a bummer for sure but still worth seeing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/salem...e/824709670318

  9. #99

    The valley

    Quote Originally Posted by NuckChorris  [View Original Post]
    Anyone taken the plunge on this yet? Or had contact and want to DM details to corroborate research?

    https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...e/197538835762
    I seen her a while back maybe like a year ago. She was really good person doesn't watch time or anything. Only does outcall if you're not into that. A bit pricy but for what she offer it well worth it.

  10. #98

    Glory Hole

    Does Salem have any active glory holes with women? If so share some intel please. Thanks.

  11. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj503  [View Original Post]
    Messaged her yesterday at around 7:30 pm to see if she was available. At 4:30 am I got a response of. Yes babe. At 5:30 am I inquired if she would be available this evening around 6:30 pm. No response. Guess it's not a scam if they just never respond.

  12. #96

    Tiny toy

    Has anyone seen her? Is she legit?

    https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...y/345839579419

  13. #95

    Tgtbt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex5110  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....REVIEW-SPECIAL!%26%23128142%3 B-True-German-Goddess-come-see-for-yourself%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23129397%3 B.

    Seems too good to be true. Had my eye on her for a while and am waiting to take the jump. Any intel on her?

    Thanks!
    Dude she's got an active board presence with like 100 reviews. I'm sure it's pretty safe to say there is no jump you are taking here. Seems pretty safe and predictable if you read into her. TGTBT? So all those reviews are fake? C'mon man.

  14. #94

    Intel?

    I'm wondering the same. She looks like just my type. Looks like she's only posted once or twice.

    Quote Originally Posted by NuckChorris  [View Original Post]
    Anyone taken the plunge on this yet? Or had contact and want to DM details to corroborate research?

    https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...e/197538835762

  15. #93

    Selena. Located in "The Valley"

    Anyone taken the plunge on this yet? Or had contact and want to DM details to corroborate research?

    https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...e/197538835762

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape