Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 230
-
06-20-23 02:15 #110Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Summer has been around forever. She does duos with Sophia100. WTF are you waiting for? LOL.
Originally Posted by Member#6195
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 15:15 #109Senior Member

Posts: 288Lala in Salem
Visited with Lala in Salem the other day. 2. 0 for hh. Cute little body, nice big sensitive tits, tight gripper pussy, takes it hard like a champ, CBJCFS. Nice incall in the hills.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/salem...r/791757120470
-
04-23-23 16:03 #108Senior Member

Posts: 1155Fuck that bish. Thanks for the report, gps is definitely a hard pass.
Originally Posted by Boomer14
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 14:34 #107Senior Member

Posts: 389Dominic Dime
Pretty good lay but everything covered. CBJ. I saw her last fall. I've heard she had some boobs enhanced a few months ago. She may have lightened up on the CBJ. She did DFK with me in mish. I kinda felt that if I were a regular some offerings may change. But I don't think I'll return. He rate increased about 100.00 after I first saw her so there's some GPS.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 10:49 #106Senior Member

Posts: 1155
-
03-10-23 22:52 #105Senior Member

Posts: 52My thoughts too
Yeah figured so, was my thoughts as well. Just checking to see if anyone could debunk my theory. Thanks why'all.
Originally Posted by Boomer14
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 21:26 #104Senior Member

Posts: 389Šhäandłäl From STG
I admit I was trying to decide if that body, (totally my type) was worth the risk. But I totally agree with Brickleton's assessment. She only accepts electronic payments and requires a deposit. She checks almost all the scam boxes. I wouldn't recommend TOFTT on her.
Originally Posted by Brickleton
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 16:43 #103Senior Member

Posts: 63Demands deposit, wouldn't recommend. I assume it's a scam. Feel free to TOFTT.
Originally Posted by FunForAll553
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 22:02 #102Senior Member

Posts: 52Seen her?
How about this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/beave...-/403507370463.
-
03-07-23 00:39 #101Senior Member

Posts: 389STG Used to be Elle on Backpage and TNA.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/salem...g/060247888716
She's probably almost 50. She used to give a world class deep tissue massage, then full service no up charge. She was very good in the FS department too, but that was awhile ago.
-
03-02-23 23:23 #100Senior Member

Posts: 102Italian Baddie
Saw her in Alaska last autumn, she was awesome. Not a lot for conversation, but a dynamite kitty. Soft and grippy and awesome, she is a fun lay even if kinda vacant. The No bbj is a bummer for sure but still worth seeing.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/salem...e/824709670318
-
01-07-23 13:17 #99Regular Member

Posts: 4The valley
I seen her a while back maybe like a year ago. She was really good person doesn't watch time or anything. Only does outcall if you're not into that. A bit pricy but for what she offer it well worth it.
Originally Posted by NuckChorris
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 14:47 #98Senior Member

Posts: 52Glory Hole
Does Salem have any active glory holes with women? If so share some intel please. Thanks.
-
12-06-22 20:18 #97Senior Member

Posts: 63Messaged her yesterday at around 7:30 pm to see if she was available. At 4:30 am I got a response of. Yes babe. At 5:30 am I inquired if she would be available this evening around 6:30 pm. No response. Guess it's not a scam if they just never respond.
Originally Posted by Jj503
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 11:48 #96Senior Member

Posts: 63Tiny toy
Has anyone seen her? Is she legit?
https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...y/345839579419








Reply With Quote




