Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 40444
-
05-14-23 01:37 #39199Senior Member

Posts: 107Eh.
It was on Smith Street and S Hotel Street. The good thing about that place was the variety of providers in terms of ethnicity, including ebony and latina through most were asian. Service was average to above average if all you were looking for was a decent massage with a HE.
Originally Posted by BigGulp
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 01:08 #39198Senior Member

Posts: 978Where in Chinatown was that? Was it good?
Originally Posted by HogBalls69
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 00:39 #39197Senior Member

Posts: 26I failed
I tested them out today. Made an appointment, things seemed okay. Was greeted in a very professional atmosphere and the woman was in uniform, she led me to a more private room so I figured this was just keeping up the charades. Got ass naked, spent most of the time with the towel off and her giving me some deep signals. Then at the end she just said "Times up, thank you" and took off out the room without even poking to check my interest. I got dressed, paid and left. I texted a little later asking if "special services" were available, and was told "Nope, only massage" (verbatim). So I guess YMMV.
Originally Posted by ShootsBrah
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-23 18:04 #39196Senior Member

Posts: 107Another One Bites The Dust
Just an FYI. It appears that Enjoy Massage in Chinatown has closed down.
-
05-12-23 06:52 #39195Senior Member

Posts: 32Visiting next week!
Thank you brother!
Originally Posted by BigGulp
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 02:27 #39194Senior Member

Posts: 1407My Bday is on the 22nd. Still looking.
Originally Posted by BigGulp
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 01:14 #39193Senior Member

Posts: 978Depends on what you want. Older girls who give BBFS then Happiness. You want slightly younger girls and are okay with CFS go Crystal.
Originally Posted by MilExplorer
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 01:12 #39192Senior Member

Posts: 978Did your bday happen, who did you choose?
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 21:41 #39191Senior Member

Posts: 32Visiting next week!
Hello mongers! I last visited your beautiful city a year ago. I had an amazing session at Happiness then. Is it still a fantastic experience? I also did some research and found Crystal near I'm staying. If anyone could share thier thoughts / experiences on either place I would greatly appreciate it!
Thanks in advance!
-
04-27-23 21:50 #39190Senior Member

Posts: 14073 some
My b-bay is next month looking for a place I can do a 3 some with 2 girls. Doesn't matter no cover or with. Need some girl on girl action. Don't care about age looks service is more important. Any help or info would be a big help. Thanks.
-
04-26-23 00:02 #39189Senior Member

Posts: 107Lin Spa
I decided to try something new recently, so I went to Lin Spa. It is located directly behind Lindon Spa, near CC. You could easily walk past the entrance, as it is a metal door with sticky letters placed on it spelling LIN SPA and the word OPEN. LOL Two providers were standing in the somewhat open doorway when I pulled in. Both looked to be middle aged and of the same build. Walked in, and was guided to a room with a traditional massage table. Several minutes later, a middle-aged somewhat frumpy Chinese lady walked in. She seemed friendly, kinda like Sherry in terms of personality. Chose the 90 minute option. Massage was ok, with moderate firm hands. Liberal use of oils and hot towels. ROtheC allowed during massage. On the flip, the massage continued, finishing with a HJ and my continued ROtheC. Offered water and Kopiko candies at the end. Damage $1. 70, including $. 9 for the house. $. 8 for tip due in part to it being a 90 minute session.
L - 5.
A - 6.
S - 5.
Will not repeat.
-
04-24-23 02:45 #39188Senior Member

Posts: 1433I think there's a "For Sale" sign on the building. It's been on sale for awhile. Old building. Macy's place has a ceiling leak that's been there awhile but the owner doesn't want to spend money.
Originally Posted by HogBalls69
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 21:59 #39187Senior Member

Posts: 978That's too much. If she was younger like the Pali or University girls then maybe.
Originally Posted by ShootsBrah
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 17:56 #39186Senior Member

Posts: 107Just Ask A Realtor.
Anyone have the 411 re: a certain property along S. King being for sale? Anyone talk to Macy? Tomiko?
-
04-19-23 02:13 #39185Senior Member

Posts: 388Good for some but not for me
Face a 4 ish, massage better than most FS places but too much elbows and lotions. Went hard that will make you cry if you like that. Massage was about 20-30 minutes maybe. No real teasing on the flip, just offered the whole package. I'm assuming there are multiple chicks here based on the ad and the signs you see in the apartment but theres only one table so maybe they do shifts. She was chubby short but beautiful tits and skin. Talked a little too much for me. I will not repeat but if you want FS for $$ 10 with an enthusiastic one. Go for it.
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../22966646.html
Service I say 8 or 9 but not my cuppa tea.








Reply With Quote





