Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 7848
-
04-25-23 15:28 #6318Senior Member

Posts: 356Lady M
Anyone heard from Lady M? I see she has not posted on STG in almost a week. Just curious if she is still available (maybe seeing regulars), or if something happened?
-
04-25-23 11:28 #6317Senior Member

Posts: 121I saw her 2-3 years ago and the service was great but I almost bailed. I was glad I didn't but I would not attempt again. Met her at her place in Waterbury, paid upfront (bad idea) and she went to get "cleaned up". After 10-15 minutes of hearing nothing I decided to leave because I figured she took off. I walked out the front door and she was on the side walk waiting for "someone " aka her dealer. She flipped out that I was leaving and told me to wait on the front steps someone was just stopping by to drop something off. I waited a few minutes but was getting ready to bail again when her "friend " dropped her fix off to her. After that she came over, sat on my lap and stuck her tongue down my throat and started dry humping me on the front steps. I let the wrong head make the decision and went back inside with her where she then rocked my world. I was glad I stayed but looking back I would never attempt her again. She was attractive, had a great body and enjoys what she's doing as long as everything goes her way. The only thing not on the table was Greek, anything else goes though. I got BBBJ and most definitely covered up for some cowgirl, doggy then mish. I paid for a hhr and ended up being there over an hour with no issues but wondered the whole time if someone was going to walk through the door. I'm sure the last 2-3 years hasn't made her less crazy, I recommend staying away. If anyone does attempt her let me know how it went.
Originally Posted by GoDaddy25
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 10:28 #6316Senior Member

Posts: 88Bb
Sounds like you're on a mission from gahd.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 19:48 #6315Senior Member

Posts: 2148We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark. And we're wearing sunglasses. Time to hit the road.
Originally Posted by GoDaddy25
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 16:36 #6314Regular Member

Posts: 14Thank you for the feedback, I did a search and I agree it's best to avoid. Damn shame, the drought continues.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 15:12 #6313Senior Member

Posts: 693Mary / Lizz / Lizzy
She's been reviewed in the Danbury forum, and has been reported as being crazy. I'm reluctant to make the drive to see her despite how hot her ass is.
Originally Posted by GoDaddy25
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 15:07 #6312Senior Member

Posts: 121Stay away, she's a whack job.
Originally Posted by GoDaddy25
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 10:13 #6311Regular Member

Posts: 14Waterbury ass
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...o/033984336767
Anybody ever see this one? She operates out of a private residence in waterbury. I'm a sucker for an ass like that.
-
04-23-23 06:43 #6310Senior Member

Posts: 1533Bri / Ashley
I finally got the full date. Ill post in Hartford section where it happened. Bottom line, she's a repeat for me.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/203-727-8014
-
04-23-23 06:13 #6309Senior Member

Posts: 625No not a dreamer she is Hallucinating. Damn demons. LOL.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 19:23 #6308Senior Member

Posts: 2148400 for a QV is a dreamer.
Originally Posted by Disturbed203
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 19:07 #6307Regular Member

Posts: 3Yea I seen her when she was 100 $ I'll get a link she in Waterbury.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 18:12 #6306Senior Member

Posts: 304Taj Mahal
There are a few good girls out there, all I. Know is I miss the Taj Mahal that used to be in Waterbury, at least 7 or 8 girls would line up and you got your pick, also a nice place in Meriden just like it, Only other place like that is in Bridgeport but you have to do it on a stool and not in a bed, New York has a bunch of private places but the girls don't speak English, that's Ok we all know what we wanted Anyone remember those days.
-
04-22-23 16:02 #6305Senior Member

Posts: 693400 for quick?
Talk about GPS. Don't know who you're referencing without a link or pic, but certainly not on my radar. Are you saying you've seen her since you mention that she's tight?
Originally Posted by Disturbed203
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 14:33 #6304Regular Member

Posts: 3400 $ qv
Anyone ever see that new 400 $ quick visit girl she is tight but has demons anyone else try it.










Reply With Quote





