Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 524 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 7852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6307
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Talk about GPS. Don't know who you're referencing without a link or pic, but certainly not on my radar. Are you saying you've seen her since you mention that she's tight?
    Yea I seen her when she was 100 $ I'll get a link she in Waterbury.

  2. #6306

    Taj Mahal

    There are a few good girls out there, all I. Know is I miss the Taj Mahal that used to be in Waterbury, at least 7 or 8 girls would line up and you got your pick, also a nice place in Meriden just like it, Only other place like that is in Bridgeport but you have to do it on a stool and not in a bed, New York has a bunch of private places but the girls don't speak English, that's Ok we all know what we wanted Anyone remember those days.

  3. #6305

    400 for quick?

    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed203  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see that new 400 $ quick visit girl she is tight but has demons anyone else try it.
    Talk about GPS. Don't know who you're referencing without a link or pic, but certainly not on my radar. Are you saying you've seen her since you mention that she's tight?

  4. #6304

    400 $ qv

    Anyone ever see that new 400 $ quick visit girl she is tight but has demons anyone else try it.

  5. #6303
    Quote Originally Posted by LegMan69  [View Original Post]
    OK, which one of you slipped one past the goalie with Rari?
    Been seeing her posting lately. Thought she disappeared.

    I'm not sure who I feel worse for, baby, or baby daddy. That girl is a whack job.

  6. #6302
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenQuagmire  [View Original Post]
    Had always wanted to see her in her first run in the Hartford area when she came through originally a year plus ago, sadly never made it out there at that time. But I had heard some bad things, not flattering bad vibes about her on her return to the greater Hartford area in a much puffed up XL plus size over the last 6-9 months or so. Her recent local run and return in the SouthWest part of CT in an even bigger XXL plus size with colossal titties, has me interested still though, as she was always thick, but now, as a huge fan of huge tittays and fat ass, I am most curious about seeing and sampling her treats myself. Good to hear she is nice, had heard lately she wasnt so much. Odd she didn't have any hats, makes me think if you didn't have one, if she would indeed roll with the BBFS. No shock room is or was a mess, isn't it always though with a hoe LOL? Or that she was late to her own room for work LOL. Shame the BBBJ was garbage though. But I sure hope that fat ass was a damn good fuck in doggy, face down ass up LOL. No need to confirm the huge rack was fun, will take it for granted. Was curious what her rates were currently, for QV or hhr, etc. ? Heard they were jacked up significantly, but who knows. Lot of piggies selling they ass like it was gold these days. Inflation has not failed to hit the hooer rates and pricing that's for sure. Even the train wrecks and walking dead asking big ducats, your car keys and first born.
    I raw dogged her about a year ago, nothing too memorable definitely has huge tits, ass, belly, but she was cool, one & done for me.

  7. #6301

    Rari

    OK, which one of you slipped one past the goalie with Rari?

  8. #6300

    As a big fan of big tiddies.

    Quote Originally Posted by DShackle  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently. She didn't have a raincoat, thankfully I brought my own just in case. YMMV but when I inquired about BBFS she was refused.

    Nice girl. Room was a mess. Didn't see anyone with her. She was 10 minutes late from agreed time, so give yourself some wiggle room if you're going to see her. I didn't care much for the BBBJ. Definitely has a huge rack.
    Had always wanted to see her in her first run in the Hartford area when she came through originally a year plus ago, sadly never made it out there at that time. But I had heard some bad things, not flattering bad vibes about her on her return to the greater Hartford area in a much puffed up XL plus size over the last 6-9 months or so. Her recent local run and return in the SouthWest part of CT in an even bigger XXL plus size with colossal titties, has me interested still though, as she was always thick, but now, as a huge fan of huge tittays and fat ass, I am most curious about seeing and sampling her treats myself. Good to hear she is nice, had heard lately she wasnt so much. Odd she didn't have any hats, makes me think if you didn't have one, if she would indeed roll with the BBFS. No shock room is or was a mess, isn't it always though with a hoe LOL? Or that she was late to her own room for work LOL. Shame the BBBJ was garbage though. But I sure hope that fat ass was a damn good fuck in doggy, face down ass up LOL. No need to confirm the huge rack was fun, will take it for granted. Was curious what her rates were currently, for QV or hhr, etc. ? Heard they were jacked up significantly, but who knows. Lot of piggies selling they ass like it was gold these days. Inflation has not failed to hit the hooer rates and pricing that's for sure. Even the train wrecks and walking dead asking big ducats, your car keys and first born. Within the last week I saw she had posted as being Naugatuck, but who knows. Where did you see her recently? If close by and the rates are right, I might just have to swing by and sample those monster planets masquerading as tig ol biddies. Thanks in advance DShack!

  9. #6299

    Bri / Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info Hawg. I should have taken it to heart than taking another stab at it. Followed the little head until the big head pulled the plug.

    Tried seeing Bri. First day comms were delayed. Made a date but she kept delaying. I eventually bailed. Wasted a lot of time on this one. She got back to me later and threw apologies and excuses. I ended up making another attempt the next day. Set a time. Then she had to change hotels. Negotiates time and discount due to previous day, so I thought this would work out. Got to the spot early. More delays and comms issues. Said she was pulling in. Then said 5-10 away. Then she sent me her gps pic. Fine, I'll hold on a little longer. She gave me the room number. I drove by and 3 guys were next to her room and they looked in my direction. I mentioned it to her. She said probably just people. I drove around and the were at the end staring as I drove past. I mentioned about a bf and protection, and she confirmed who they were and said she's had issues before. Blatant admission of demons and he would be leaving. Then she sent a video of her locked out of her room. Begged me to come back and said her bf went to the gas station. She said she would even give me her bf's key card and hers to hold so that I'd know I'd be safe.

    If you choose to see this girl, be aware there is a bf and 2 other guys lurking around.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/203-590-2608

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/203-727-8014
    Summary: she's attractive in person. Friendly. And I will see her again.

    Details:

    I want to amend my previous post. Bri kept in contact with me after I left without seeing her from the past post and she kept apologizing, so I gave her another shot with some pre-conditions. I went to see her and her bf. I chose this method so that I would know who I'm dealing with and no one hiding in the bathroom. I understood this could still be risky for me, but I already knew he was involved for security due to past issues. The bf ended up not being any of the guys that I saw lurking around the last time. The guys last time ended up being across from her room and not at her room. They were wearing black sweats with something on the back. I actually saw them walking around the whole hotel, so maybe they are some sort of hotel security or something. Saw one talking to housekeeping. Anyway, her and her bf are actually pretty chill. I got a hug from Bri at the beginning and end. We talked about general things while setting up. I actually felt safe with both. Her bf was going to leave during the session so that I didn't feel uncomfortable. Due to something beyond their control outside their room and my time contraints, it became more of an introduction rather than anything else and ended up leaving. I was able to leave without having to leave a donation. She apologized again even though nothing their fault. She was definitely coherent and wasn't acting weird as Hawg experienced. She even text me after I left. I will see her again.

  10. #6298
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    Came across her about a year ago, the pic in the striped dress she's posting has got to be several years old.

    I would tend to agree that she has her BF there as there was some odd looking cast off turning the corner as I was pulling up.

    She is definitely significantly larger than what the photo s dictate. If huge tits are your thing go for it. BBFSCIP is absolutely an option with her.
    Saw her recently. She didn't have a raincoat, thankfully I brought my own just in case. YMMV but when I inquired about BBFS she was refused.

    Nice girl. Room was a mess. Didn't see anyone with her. She was 10 minutes late from agreed time, so give yourself some wiggle room if you're going to see her. I didn't care much for the BBBJ. Definitely has a huge rack.

  11. #6297

    Jenny / Jen SW'er

    Quote Originally Posted by SikkPigg  [View Original Post]
    I've been researching for the Jenny (link below). Google search for the phone # comes up blank. I search for "Jenny" here but there are so many. Some reports but no link or pic to verify if its the Jenny I'm looking for. Normally this would be time to move on, but I'm attracted.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...l/013219818986
    The STG photos looked very familiar, very much like Jen that was pretty good 2 or 3 years ago on the loop. I clicked on the "Call me" button and it's definitely her. She used to very good, great head game especially. Shared her number with at least a half a dozen of you guys. Then, she really started going downhill and I stopped seeing her. Maybe a year ago no on was around and I made the mistake of picking her up and was sorry. She has texted me numerous times, including a month or so ago saying she had a motel room. Didn't know she had graduated to STG.

    I have no idea how good or bad she is now. I am skeptical. A really nice girl, but her habit had gotten really bad and probably is still the same. I wouldn't pay those prices, though. She has been had for much less, often.

    Blue.

  12. #6296

    Emmy or Emmie

    Quote Originally Posted by Echoniner  [View Original Post]
    Based on the forearm tattoo you can see in some of her ads, it looks like Emmy (albeit heavier now than before). Search that name and you'll find a bunch of reviews. Here are a couple pics from at least a year ago.
    Yep, that's her. She was in Htfd a few years ago, originally, and got great reviews. A few months passed and she was gone. She did a comeback for a month or so but was heavier. This 2nd comeback has heavier than comeback #1.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6289.jpg‎  

  13. #6295

    Very many Jenny

    I've been researching for the Jenny (link below). Google search for the phone # comes up blank. I search for "Jenny" here but there are so many. Some reports but no link or pic to verify if its the Jenny I'm looking for. Normally this would be time to move on, but I'm attracted.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...l/013219818986

  14. #6294

    Brianna / Bri / Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg219  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT checking this chick Bri out.

    It's the girl in the pics. I was intrigued because her communication was very eloquent and conversational setting the date up. But I found real quick why: SHE SPENDS THE ENTIRE SESSION ON HER PHONE. And if not, then she's rambling whatever is on her mind while also tweaking out from the demons. I got put in a tough spot because I did an out call at a nearby hotel with her to avoid the ridiculously shady motel she's at. But she was on a whole another level of tweaking, she had a knife that she held almost at all times and always double checking every corner, door, light fixture, and cabinet to make sure no one was following her. Even mentioning it would set her off and I wasn't about to find out if she was quick to stab. She would engage in the activity with you for a very maybe less than 4 minutes at a time, then next thing she's texting urgently to other dates she setting up. I kept pushing her to worry about that stuff later because it was my time, but again, every time we were about to do the deed, she would pull her knife out and check every single corner of the room for hidden people.

    You get nothing for the donation she listed, everything like BBJ and multiple pops are all supercharged extra. She has an oddly tight kitty which felt great to pound. Talks a lot about her two children. She's 24 why / O. Also her baby daddy is living with her in the motel room she sees clients in, so incall is a hard no. I just let her talk without intercutting and she kept revealing more and more things about herself most providers tries to hide from clients.

    Too much information, too much talking, not enough fun time. Her rates are overpriced for everything and she gives you the bare minimum unless you tip. Even then, once you finish the round, you're done. She'll stay with you until time is over, but she's a one and done provider. She's a heavy user and proudly do it in front of you multiple times throughout the session.

    In the wise words of seasoned members: Next!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...e/896928223688

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/203-590-2608
    Thanks for the info Hawg. I should have taken it to heart than taking another stab at it. Followed the little head until the big head pulled the plug.

    Tried seeing Bri. First day comms were delayed. Made a date but she kept delaying. I eventually bailed. Wasted a lot of time on this one. She got back to me later and threw apologies and excuses. I ended up making another attempt the next day. Set a time. Then she had to change hotels. Negotiates time and discount due to previous day, so I thought this would work out. Got to the spot early. More delays and comms issues. Said she was pulling in. Then said 5-10 away. Then she sent me her gps pic. Fine, I'll hold on a little longer. She gave me the room number. I drove by and 3 guys were next to her room and they looked in my direction. I mentioned it to her. She said probably just people. I drove around and the were at the end staring as I drove past. I mentioned about a bf and protection, and she confirmed who they were and said she's had issues before. Blatant admission of demons and he would be leaving. Then she sent a video of her locked out of her room. Begged me to come back and said her bf went to the gas station. She said she would even give me her bf's key card and hers to hold so that I'd know I'd be safe.

    If you choose to see this girl, be aware there is a bf and 2 other guys lurking around.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/203-590-2608

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/203-727-8014
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9C99C79C-E589-4ED6-A980-46F0E9F459C9.jpg‎   E7CAC414-C36C-4BDC-B0E1-1A402DCC2B85.jpg‎   082266FB-089F-48BB-9A62-BDF261B7B818.jpg‎   A978D122-3088-4020-98C5-98CC4D4799D3.jpg‎  

  15. #6293
    Quote Originally Posted by Echoniner  [View Original Post]
    Based on the forearm tattoo you can see in some of her ads, it looks like Emmy (albeit heavier now than before). Search that name and you'll find a bunch of reviews. Here are a couple pics from at least a year ago.
    Came across her about a year ago, the pic in the striped dress she's posting has got to be several years old.

    I would tend to agree that she has her BF there as there was some odd looking cast off turning the corner as I was pulling up.

    She is definitely significantly larger than what the photo s dictate. If huge tits are your thing go for it. BBFSCIP is absolutely an option with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape