Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 103 of 524 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6318

    Lady M

    Anyone heard from Lady M? I see she has not posted on STG in almost a week. Just curious if she is still available (maybe seeing regulars), or if something happened?

  2. #6317
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDaddy25  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the feedback, I did a search and I agree it's best to avoid. Damn shame, the drought continues.
    I saw her 2-3 years ago and the service was great but I almost bailed. I was glad I didn't but I would not attempt again. Met her at her place in Waterbury, paid upfront (bad idea) and she went to get "cleaned up". After 10-15 minutes of hearing nothing I decided to leave because I figured she took off. I walked out the front door and she was on the side walk waiting for "someone " aka her dealer. She flipped out that I was leaving and told me to wait on the front steps someone was just stopping by to drop something off. I waited a few minutes but was getting ready to bail again when her "friend " dropped her fix off to her. After that she came over, sat on my lap and stuck her tongue down my throat and started dry humping me on the front steps. I let the wrong head make the decision and went back inside with her where she then rocked my world. I was glad I stayed but looking back I would never attempt her again. She was attractive, had a great body and enjoys what she's doing as long as everything goes her way. The only thing not on the table was Greek, anything else goes though. I got BBBJ and most definitely covered up for some cowgirl, doggy then mish. I paid for a hhr and ended up being there over an hour with no issues but wondered the whole time if someone was going to walk through the door. I'm sure the last 2-3 years hasn't made her less crazy, I recommend staying away. If anyone does attempt her let me know how it went.

  3. #6316

    Bb

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark. And we're wearing sunglasses. Time to hit the road.
    Sounds like you're on a mission from gahd.

  4. #6315
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDaddy25  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the feedback, I did a search and I agree it's best to avoid. Damn shame, the drought continues.
    We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark. And we're wearing sunglasses. Time to hit the road.

  5. #6314
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed in the Danbury forum, and has been reported as being crazy. I'm reluctant to make the drive to see her despite how hot her ass is.
    Thank you for the feedback, I did a search and I agree it's best to avoid. Damn shame, the drought continues.

  6. #6313

    Mary / Lizz / Lizzy

    Quote Originally Posted by GoDaddy25  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...o/033984336767

    Anybody ever see this one? She operates out of a private residence in waterbury. I'm a sucker for an ass like that.
    She's been reviewed in the Danbury forum, and has been reported as being crazy. I'm reluctant to make the drive to see her despite how hot her ass is.

  7. #6312
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDaddy25  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...o/033984336767

    Anybody ever see this one? She operates out of a private residence in waterbury. I'm a sucker for an ass like that.
    Stay away, she's a whack job.

  8. #6311

    Waterbury ass

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...o/033984336767

    Anybody ever see this one? She operates out of a private residence in waterbury. I'm a sucker for an ass like that.

  9. #6310

    Bri / Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Summary: she's attractive in person. Friendly. And I will see her again.
    .
    I finally got the full date. Ill post in Hartford section where it happened. Bottom line, she's a repeat for me.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/203-727-8014

  10. #6309
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    400 for a QV is a dreamer.
    No not a dreamer she is Hallucinating. Damn demons. LOL.

  11. #6308
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed203  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see that new 400 $ quick visit girl she is tight but has demons anyone else try it.
    400 for a QV is a dreamer.

  12. #6307
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Talk about GPS. Don't know who you're referencing without a link or pic, but certainly not on my radar. Are you saying you've seen her since you mention that she's tight?
    Yea I seen her when she was 100 $ I'll get a link she in Waterbury.

  13. #6306

    Taj Mahal

    There are a few good girls out there, all I. Know is I miss the Taj Mahal that used to be in Waterbury, at least 7 or 8 girls would line up and you got your pick, also a nice place in Meriden just like it, Only other place like that is in Bridgeport but you have to do it on a stool and not in a bed, New York has a bunch of private places but the girls don't speak English, that's Ok we all know what we wanted Anyone remember those days.

  14. #6305

    400 for quick?

    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed203  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see that new 400 $ quick visit girl she is tight but has demons anyone else try it.
    Talk about GPS. Don't know who you're referencing without a link or pic, but certainly not on my radar. Are you saying you've seen her since you mention that she's tight?

  15. #6304

    400 $ qv

    Anyone ever see that new 400 $ quick visit girl she is tight but has demons anyone else try it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape