The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 350 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 400 450 850 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 17926
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12691
    [Deleted by Admin]

    I'm throwing a flag here even though he's being a douche.

    You don't make the rules, people can ask questions, you do not have to answer them.

    Learn to use the Report Post button.

    A2

  2. #12690

    Kristen ghosting per the norm

    I've been seeing Kristen for close to 10 years. Each year she has gotten worse and worse about waiting for me to get there then stops responding. After waiting an additional hour just so I could confirm she wasn't with someone, don't want to ruin someone eles visit, I wanted to be able to call her out on her bs about phone dieing or number crashing I decided to go up and knock on her door. I could clearly hear her inside. Will never understand why these girls won't just text you once someone beats you there so you don't waste your time.

  3. #12689

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony2323  [View Original Post]
    So everyone wants to post about cc but no one wants to help with her #.

    Thought that's what this site was for.
    I have asked several people here and gotten no response, and I am in Louisville. Not like I would be stealing her time from any of the Lexington folk. Just would like to see her when she is in Louisville, since she splits her between Lexington and Louisville.

  4. #12688

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony2323  [View Original Post]
    She only does outcalls and sometimes cv super hard to get ahold of most the time.
    Is she worth the money / time.

  5. #12687

    Cc

    So everyone wants to post about cc but no one wants to help with her #.

    Thought that's what this site was for.

  6. #12686

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDaddy75  [View Original Post]
    Anything on this one? I tried searching but her name doesn't show anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/766495273505
    She only does outcalls and sometimes cv super hard to get ahold of most the time.

  7. #12685

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDaddy75  [View Original Post]
    Anything on this one? I tried searching but her name doesn't show anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/766495273505
    No one has reviewed tho many have asked. Let us know if you see her.

  8. #12684

    Latina Mia

    Anything on this one? I tried searching but her name doesn't show anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/766495273505

  9. #12683

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    She will be in town until 10:00 Saturday morning.
    Good morning from Cincy. Can you are someone give me Cc number I would be interested. Is she on the ad with Marie you all been talking about seeing. I know I seen reports where they are based in louisville. Which is bettet Cc or Marie. Well everyone have a good day. Be safe out there. Again thanks.

  10. #12682

    Cc

    Could someone pm her #, thanks in advance.

  11. #12681

    Yea, but where?

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    She will be in town until 10:00 Saturday morning.
    If you're not in the know, it appears you're left out.

  12. #12680

    CC, Change of Plans

    She will be in town until 10:00 Saturday morning.

  13. #12679
    Quote Originally Posted by DaShelby44  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her. She is a D. O. L. L. L. L. L. L. L!!
    S.

    You have a link? Thanks.

  14. #12678

    Cc

    Just saw her. She is a D. O. L. L. L. L. L. L. L!!

  15. #12677

    Blondie

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    Tried several times to met her with no luck. Is she real? PM if you prefer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...a/816235236884
    I saw her several months ago last year for a BJ visit since she claimed it was her time of month. I didn't really find myself a need to repeat with her. She was okay but I can tell some using was evident with the bruising she had on her body.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape