rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 496 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 396 446 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 546 596 996 1496 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17107

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by UVAHooCru99  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...m/701780956552

    Please tell me one of you guys are familiar? South Carolina number and I definitely never seen her anywhere in mid Atlantic. I'm assuming it bs. She texted back w 175 h. No f and way a fetish provider is no less then 3-4 h usually. Either it's her first week or fake. I mostly provided info just asking for once I appreciate it.
    After them getting back and saying they had my personal and threatened to post it I called their bluff and of course they folded. Total scam here's the number 8438xxx766. I assumed it was bs because they only take online payment but didn't expect a total nut.

  2. #17106

    Heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by UVAHooCru99  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...m/701780956552

    Please tell me one of you guys are familiar? South Carolina number and I definitely never seen her anywhere in mid Atlantic. I'm assuming it bs. She texted back w 175 h. No f and way a fetish provider is no less then 3-4 h usually. Either it's her first week or fake. I mostly provided info just asking for once I appreciate it.
    No shit they just texted me back and knew my name and threatened to put me on Facebook. I'm not joking. I said go for it I'm single no kids no Facebook and never asked for sex. I got nothing to hide and told them how about I contact authorities and tell them your trying to extort and blackmail me. In 20 I never had this happen LOL. I'm not remotely worried I'll call their bluff all day just giving y'all a warning. I'll post pics of convo if I can.

  3. #17105

    Got to b bs

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...m/701780956552

    Please tell me one of you guys are familiar? South Carolina number and I definitely never seen her anywhere in mid Atlantic. I'm assuming it bs. She texted back w 175 h. No f and way a fetish provider is no less then 3-4 h usually. Either it's her first week or fake. I mostly provided info just asking for once I appreciate it.

  4. #17104
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Contrary to popular belief, this is not true. IMO, it's a myth and falsehood that got started and perpetuated on various message boards and forums. For the very simple reason, once your inside the room and services and money are being discussed, they can nail you for solicitation right then and there. No condoms need be present or necessary. Also LE stings don't use sexually explicit pictures showing full nudity. Just generic scantily clad females with bras, thongs, etc. But NO full nudity whatsoever.
    Exactly. Just like having the "le" check LOL. They say bring your own because half their dope funds would be spent on condoms. Bring your own because they ain't buying them. Sometimes I've seen them do this to as excuse to just give head.

  5. #17103

    Any info on this one looks to good to be true


  6. #17102
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    Ist the "bring your own condom" one of the oldest tricks of LE to get Johns?
    Contrary to popular belief, this is not true. IMO, it's a myth and falsehood that got started and perpetuated on various message boards and forums. For the very simple reason, once your inside the room and services and money are being discussed, they can nail you for solicitation right then and there. No condoms need be present or necessary. Also LE stings don't use sexually explicit pictures showing full nudity. Just generic scantily clad females with bras, thongs, etc. But NO full nudity whatsoever.

  7. #17101
    Quote Originally Posted by FatMan89  [View Original Post]
    Just finished having a date with reddz.

    She is really friendly and gets into it when she starts up.

    Real tight too did 2 positions before I popped.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4438444653
    She had a room at Tims last week. I noticed her when I was there with another date. She even shared me her room number but I was not interested.

  8. #17100

    Legit ad

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    Ist the "bring your own condom" one of the oldest tricks of LE to get Johns?
    LE does not show ads that expose pussy, nippes, or asshole. They are not allowed to do it.

    They will show exposed butt cheeks with a g-string that covers asshole and pussy. They have popped like with those types of ads.

  9. #17099
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  10. #17098

    Sabrina

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/129093285

    Any Intel on Sabrina? She looks real to me. Thinking about taking the plunge.

    T J.

  11. #17097

    Very Real

    She is very real I have seen her dozens of times. She is submissive and kinky as fuck will do literally whatever you want for the right $. I've got videos of her doing any and everything she is an actual people pleaser who gets off pleasing. She lives up in Spring Grove but she's usually staying in Reisterstown or security cause not a lot of people in PA have been hitting her up. Do yourself a favor and do it!

    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseTrauma  [View Original Post]
    She is real and she is younger but is of legal age. I've seen her many times. She's in the Reisterstown area but claims she used to live in PA.

  12. #17096

    Ana

    I saw Ana recently. She's sweet, engaged, punctual and didn't see any obvious evidence of a use problem. I'll repeat and recommend her for sure.

    My experience with Ana was very GFE but as always YMMV. She hosts out of a nice apartment in Glen Burnie and the deed is done on a couch in the living room. The place is clean not some disgusting pit like some I've had the bad luck to visit. She's looks just like her pics and was dressed up nicely for my visit (I. E. She put effort in, didn't just roll out of bed and take a hit on the pipe like some of these zombies do). We started with DFK then BBBJ then CG then mish where I popped. She didn't rush at all and I enjoyed the visit and the conversation that bookended the action.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4109539617/1

  13. #17095
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    Ist the "bring your own condom" one of the oldest tricks of LE to get Johns?
    For an ad like that, I'd agree. Though I have met a handful of providers who would text me to bring a condom as I'm heading up to them. Thankfully didn't get into trouble with 12.

  14. #17094

    Reddz

    Just finished having a date with reddz.

    She is really friendly and gets into it when she starts up.

    Real tight too did 2 positions before I popped.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4438444653

  15. #17093
    Quote Originally Posted by CK465  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Been posting for awhile and looks like a good time.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/129141950#.
    Ist the "bring your own condom" one of the oldest tricks of LE to get Johns?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape