Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 497 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 547 597 997 1497 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17092
    Senior Member


    Posts: 204

    Venus

    Went by Venus on her OF when it was active. Never been able to pull the trigger when I was close but still am interested? Any dreams with her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 25.jpg‎   23.jpg‎   21.jpg‎  

  2. #17091
    Senior Member


    Posts: 204

    Redbone

    Any intel on this one? Been posting for awhile and looks like a good time.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/129141950#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   1.jpg‎  

  3. #17090

    Parkville strawberry

    Was in need of some head and strawberry caught my attention. Coms was decent took 5 minutes to set up a car date. She's a good looking girl but very stiff. She must have been in a accident or something. Settled for CBJ for half a c-note. Got to her spot and she directed me to another spot which wasn't too far away. She got to work and her skill was lackluster. She didn't have any force behind her suction. I took matters into my own hands and face fucked her until I blew in the bag. I won't repeat. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/129169789.

  4. #17089

    Delilah

    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    First one, Essex MILF. Dreamed about her twice, once in Hagerstown and recently off Pulaski. She's mediocre at best, nothing to write home about with loose skin, deflated bean bags but nice looking (dry) kitty. Monkey does own her fully yet, but downhill from my first visit. Her place was a disheveled wreck and an spazz. Open menu, . 8 qv.

    Looks like I need to put Delilah on my to do list. Let us know if you visit.
    I would pass on Delilah. Meet her 4 times and left wanting more from our sessions. First time she we meet in paid upfront and refused to give me a BJ. Demanded my money back and got into it for like 5 minutes. She finally have in and gave a CBJ and proceeded to cfs which so so. Second time she tried to upcharge like crazy. So was about to head out and she agreed on the price we set up. Session was decent. The third and fourth time was rushed. Gave 2 minutes of head and went k9 and said I had 5 minutes to cum or we wouldn't finish. She's a good looking girl but her habit is catching up to her and her service went down everytime I saw her. I wouldn't recommend.

  5. #17088

    Cash app

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    Mongers should never pay with Cash App or any other form of electronic payment. Aside from the possibility of unauthorized withdrawals from your bank account, electronic payments leave a trail that our least favorite uncle can use against you. If a provider is unwilling to accept cash at the time of service, move on.
    Generally good advice, but how would a cashapp recipient be able to make an unauthorized withdrawal from your bank account? Regardless, I never linked my cashapp to a bank account. They want debit card account and I don't have / use debit cards. Without a linked bank account your card remains unverified, which does limit it. You can't deposit cash onto the card at a retail merchant and obviously you can't transfer money from a bank account. But it has been useful in limited situations. I don't think the cops can really do anything or even care. It's not a crime to be randomly send girls money, stupid yes, crime no. Hopefully guys change their profile to a fake name, since both parties see each others names. It surprising how several girls I know are just giving out their real names through their cashapp. Some I already knew, but there was someone I knew in VA only a short time, and only by her fake name, but after a cashapp. There was her real name, quick google, full name, dob, parents' names, address and ph#, her regular Facebook acct. It seems very reckless and dangerous.

    Sure, it's probably better to avoid cashapp, but definitely avoid anyone who demands cashapp. Has anyone ever heard a legitimate excuse why regular cash was not ok?

  6. #17087

    Don't use electronic payments

    Quote Originally Posted by PitMan187  [View Original Post]
    So I'm on one about apps I see a girl that I'm interested in and I give her a call she gives me the address of 4115 Fairhaven. Which I know is in Curtis Bay. On my way there she tells me she does not take cash! That's a red flag for me. She tells me she takes cash app. I'm not no dummy I know if I get to the spot they would probably just do the same thing that the squeegee boys do log you into your cash app and Rob you of all your money that cash cash apping themselves. This was strange to me and when I asked her why she didn't take cash she didn't reply but she said I could still come to the address? Have any of you guys deal with this girl before?
    Mongers should never pay with Cash App or any other form of electronic payment. Aside from the possibility of unauthorized withdrawals from your bank account, electronic payments leave a trail that our least favorite uncle can use against you. If a provider is unwilling to accept cash at the time of service, move on.

  7. #17086

    DGG, blast from the past

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

    By quoting him you're helping him get traction.

    A2

  8. #17085

    Re: Kitten

    Speaking of Kitten, has any one seen her lately? I haven't seen her since her and her boyfriend split ways. Inbox me if you have working digits for her?

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    My experience was probably in between this and some of the others with respect to mechanical or business-like. Thankfully, one of the first things she did once I was in the room was close the upper bolt on the door, so at least it was appropriately private (wherever her friend was, I never saw him). She reminded me a little bit of Kitten (except taller, and better looking, and no tats), if only because they both have a tendency to mutter to themselves so you can barely make out what they're saying. Don't know if that's a drug thing or what. But once the main event started, she was definitely into it. Only went there because of other strikeouts but it was probably a better experience than the others might have been, and definitely cheaper, which is hard to beat. Super inconvenient for me to go there, but that's probably the only reason I won't repeat. If she were in the DC area, I'd probably visit somewhat regularly.

  9. #17084

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    My experience was probably in between this and some of the others with respect to mechanical or business-like. Thankfully, one of the first things she did once I was in the room was close the upper bolt on the door, so at least it was appropriately private (wherever her friend was, I never saw him). She reminded me a little bit of Kitten (except taller, and better looking, and no tats), if only because they both have a tendency to mutter to themselves so you can barely make out what they're saying. Don't know if that's a drug thing or what. But once the main event started, she was definitely into it. Only went there because of other strikeouts but it was probably a better experience than the others might have been, and definitely cheaper, which is hard to beat. Super inconvenient for me to go there, but that's probably the only reason I won't repeat. If she were in the DC area, I'd probably visit somewhat regularly.
    I had a dream to visit her a year ago give or take a little as I seen her ad so many times and read her good reviews and so I made the move and she said to call when I am 10 min away. So I drove about 25-30 min and I call and tell her I am 10 min away, and mind you the sun is still out. She ask what my race and I said I was black, she then said she can not see me. Now I am use to women saying they don't see black guys as I been dreaming for ten yrs, but waiting to the last min to tell me was a B* (female dog) move. Never even asked my age. I took a deep breath and just said "ok well you have a good day. " She just wasted my time and gas. Not sure if she changed now.

  10. #17083
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    This post is exactly why we have the prohibition against posting STD accusations with an internet available public record.

    It wouldn't suprise me if you were the person who put that up on sumosearch you clearly have an agenda with this provider.

    A2

  11. #17082
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Diamond

    My experience was probably in between this and some of the others with respect to mechanical or business-like. Thankfully, one of the first things she did once I was in the room was close the upper bolt on the door, so at least it was appropriately private (wherever her friend was, I never saw him). She reminded me a little bit of Kitten (except taller, and better looking, and no tats), if only because they both have a tendency to mutter to themselves so you can barely make out what they're saying. Don't know if that's a drug thing or what. But once the main event started, she was definitely into it. Only went there because of other strikeouts but it was probably a better experience than the others might have been, and definitely cheaper, which is hard to beat. Super inconvenient for me to go there, but that's probably the only reason I won't repeat. If she were in the DC area, I'd probably visit somewhat regularly.

  12. #17081

    AS worn

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    There is only one hotel I've ever been that has that color. If you know. Then you know where. She looks like a street walker junkie who is selling content. Maybe check over in the street walker thread.

    "CONTENT AND FACETIME for sale as well aa worn / used items. Email for more info exoticfawn@aol.com) pic verification- is. A must or a facetime verification.

    I wonder what she means by AA worn?

    She has a review from someone who admits to not visiting her... can't make this up. "I always get a reply. And for all my questions too. I have yet to visit because of service I'm looking for. She looks incredible in photos. 3 stars till I visit."
    I believe she is saying as well as worn and used item. Her spell check didn't work.

  13. #17080

    Ivory. Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Razmus27  [View Original Post]
    Those marks are not questionable they're a real sign of what's she's been doing for the past few years. Had a recent dream that had a meetup and knew something was off when walked in and she was doing the famous pee pee dance. Since was already there in this dream, decided to do the deed for old times sake. The box is still nice, wet and tight but given the marks on her; the dance of shame; the fact that she advertises greek but even that is washed up; the fact that pills were falling out of her clothing and I don't mean Tylenol; and the fact that she's rooming with Roxie aka Semen Extractor, well let's just say birds of a feather fly together and will not be having that dream anymore.
    Saw the pics online and I like those smaller white spinners, so I gave it a go. Comms were good this day (hasn't always been the case), pointed me to a low-level place off of Rt. 1 in Hanover. Asked for texts when I was arriving, and then when I parked up the street, got calls about where I was and if I was coming. I had driven by and saw a couple of folks hanging out nearby, which she said were her room neighbors. Motel is pretty low-rent (no way to lock the door from the inside. VERY concerning that someone might barge in).

    Was friendly upon arrival, asked what I wanted a couple of times (not sure if she was on the candy, but she was vaping when I got there). Went for FS with Greek. I had gotten her down to $. 2 with Greek, open menu, and got a chance to DATY too. Kitty was clean, she was clean as well (although battle damage definitely showing). Did some 69 work for a bit before jumping into doggy. Did that for a couple of minutes before I entered that tight ass (it is tight). Couldn't last more than 2-3 minutes in there and dropped a present.

    Nice demeanor, had some saggy tits and a bit of a pooch (baby damage? But the kitty and ass are tight. For the value, I might go back.

  14. #17079

    Bree

    She hit me up today to let me know she had some issue with her phone and lost a lot of your numbers, so try her again if she hasn't hit you back.

    Pm me for her digits if you haven't reached out, sent me a pic too, said some of you have been great and some have been flakes. Please don't reach out to me for number if you're going to flake on her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6AE16564-C562-41A9-8E5A-86EC8D037140.jpg‎  

  15. #17078
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape