Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 1101 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 583 1083 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 16505
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15275
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxsleepdog  [View Original Post]
    I don't want a SW who is young enough to be my daughter, but I don't want her to be old enough to be my mother.

    (Ironically) I don't want her to be crack-head skinny but I don't want her so big I have to roll her in flour to find the wet spot.

    She doesn't have to be the Victoria's Secret model of the year but I don't want her to be the monster from the blue lagoon.

    Imma simple man and I have simple fantasies.

    WTF is going on in Jacksonville?

    Went out the last few nights and all I saw was retirement and Zoo escapees.

    And yes, I'm sure somewhere, in some remote / exclusive place there were ex jag cheerleader cadets doing the splits and hand stands but why can't they be in my normal hunting grounds?
    In a word. Yes. Especially here in jax. I've only been in the hobby for a few years, but I'm sure that other more senior mongers would agree with me. Now when I started there were a few like Becca from Sin city, Nicole and Jess from PH. Way before the candy took over. Hell even Bowden Baby's ass was Very Nice looking when she started. On the contrary, I have have hunted briefly in cities like Orlando and the surrounding areas. The talent there compared to here is laughable. If you want what you described sir. I'd venture out this fair city.

  2. #15274

    Am I asking for too much?

    I don't want a SW who is young enough to be my daughter, but I don't want her to be old enough to be my mother.

    (Ironically) I don't want her to be crack-head skinny but I don't want her so big I have to roll her in flour to find the wet spot.

    She doesn't have to be the Victoria's Secret model of the year but I don't want her to be the monster from the blue lagoon.

    Imma simple man and I have simple fantasies.

    WTF is going on in Jacksonville?

    Went out the last few nights and all I saw was retirement and Zoo escapees.

    And yes, I'm sure somewhere, in some remote / exclusive place there were ex jag cheerleader cadets doing the splits and hand stands but why can't they be in my normal hunting grounds?

    Am I asking for too much?

  3. #15273

    Tall red head

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure it's the same girl I saw a few weeks ago. I don't think there's too many Tall Red heads out there.

    White and young? Frickles on face? Lots of tats? Clean looking and dress nice?
    Idk about alot of tats but I know this chic has a tat on her neck.

    And it kinda looks like she may not have bottom teeth. I saw her today wearing green camo pants at the 76 gas station. Her hair is dark red tho.

  4. #15272

    Ktg

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHuntLife  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? I got digits but haven't been able to reach her for a while.
    Just seen her 15 mins ago. She's out strolling now down Stuart ave.

  5. #15271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by Informer904  [View Original Post]
    Decided to go on an early morning hunt before work around 5 am. After several dead-ends I ended up on on Main and 42nd at the mobile, where a spotted a possible TGTBT. She was wearing a white Schall which was barely covering a black one-piece body suit with her ass cheeks peeking through the bottom of the one-piece, and a small red backpack. I made several loops, but my spidey senses kept tingling. During my loops, I noticed that she never left out of the light of the mobile so she was always in plain site, and several cars / trucks would drive by and look, but no one pulled the trigger. Even if someone would've, I would've felt better because she would've been legit, but the fact that I made about 5-6 passes back and forth totaling about 15-20 minutes and no one tried to make the scoop. Maybe I dodged a bullet. Did anyone happen to see her. If so please comment.
    5 am sting? I would think they would do it during hours that catches more fish.

    From the Jso website logs, they tend to do them early to late afternoons.

  6. #15270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHuntLife  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? I got digits but haven't been able to reach her for a while.
    I have seen her a few times behind the gas station after 7 pm.

    Just my opinion, Her looks has deteriorated to a level I wouldn't even pick up if I was desperate.

    And her gum job is not that great either. Just my opinion.

  7. #15269
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing a tall red head out lately strolling the past couple of weeks from the Jax Inn down lane Ave. Has anyone partaken or has info on this big broad?
    I'm pretty sure it's the same girl I saw a few weeks ago. I don't think there's too many Tall Red heads out there.

    White and young? Frickles on face? Lots of tats? Clean looking and dress nice?

  8. #15268

    Who's the girl?

    Decided to go on an early morning hunt before work around 5 am. After several dead-ends I ended up on on Main and 42nd at the mobile, where a spotted a possible TGTBT. She was wearing a white Schall which was barely covering a black one-piece body suit with her ass cheeks peeking through the bottom of the one-piece, and a small red backpack. I made several loops, but my spidey senses kept tingling. During my loops, I noticed that she never left out of the light of the mobile so she was always in plain site, and several cars / trucks would drive by and look, but no one pulled the trigger. Even if someone would've, I would've felt better because she would've been legit, but the fact that I made about 5-6 passes back and forth totaling about 15-20 minutes and no one tried to make the scoop. Maybe I dodged a bullet. Did anyone happen to see her. If so please comment.

  9. #15267

    KtG

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHuntLife  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? I got digits but haven't been able to reach her for a while.
    She lost her phone AGAIN. She's trying to save up for a new one.

  10. #15266

    Katie the Great

    Anyone seen her lately? I got digits but haven't been able to reach her for a while.

  11. #15265

    Curious

    I've been seeing a tall red head out lately strolling the past couple of weeks from the Jax Inn down lane Ave. Has anyone partaken or has info on this big broad?

  12. #15264

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a few times in shorts like that and her mud hole is not open for business.
    I appreciate you confirming this bro. A few of these mongers think I'm making this shit up. Maybe one day she'll let me take a ride down.

    Her Hershey Highway! She looks nice when she wears sexy shorts like that.

  13. #15263
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnB20  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recall a SW in sin city named candy she had reddish dyed hair and a a nice thick body, I had digits from her a few years back but it never worked. I've been out the game for a few years but I'm back. I really would love if anyone knew her whereabouts I had the best time with her.
    Sin city is so dead these days, Only regular you will find is grandma Tammy.

  14. #15262
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Twice in the past month I've caught her wearing some little ass shorts sitting at the bottom of her little ass. She has looked nice both times. I even gave her a ride so I can get a closer look at her body. She wanted to make some money but I declined again. I was so tempted to take her to a spot and see if she'd let me pound her little poop chute. Maybe one day you'll catch her wearing something very short and you'll know what I mean.
    I have seen her a few times in shorts like that and her mud hole is not open for business.

  15. #15261

    You've been missing it

    Quote Originally Posted by Queer2  [View Original Post]
    I've known Brittany for about a year. I've never seen her butt hanging out in public. On Wednesday night she was just hanging out not looking for money. I did give her a $1 for something to drink and got a hug for my trouble.
    Twice in the past month I've caught her wearing some little ass shorts sitting at the bottom of her little ass. She has looked nice both times. I even gave her a ride so I can get a closer look at her body. She wanted to make some money but I declined again. I was so tempted to take her to a spot and see if she'd let me pound her little poop chute. Maybe one day you'll catch her wearing something very short and you'll know what I mean.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape