Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 1101 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 584 1084 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 16507
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15262
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Twice in the past month I've caught her wearing some little ass shorts sitting at the bottom of her little ass. She has looked nice both times. I even gave her a ride so I can get a closer look at her body. She wanted to make some money but I declined again. I was so tempted to take her to a spot and see if she'd let me pound her little poop chute. Maybe one day you'll catch her wearing something very short and you'll know what I mean.
    I have seen her a few times in shorts like that and her mud hole is not open for business.

  2. #15261

    You've been missing it

    Quote Originally Posted by Queer2  [View Original Post]
    I've known Brittany for about a year. I've never seen her butt hanging out in public. On Wednesday night she was just hanging out not looking for money. I did give her a $1 for something to drink and got a hug for my trouble.
    Twice in the past month I've caught her wearing some little ass shorts sitting at the bottom of her little ass. She has looked nice both times. I even gave her a ride so I can get a closer look at her body. She wanted to make some money but I declined again. I was so tempted to take her to a spot and see if she'd let me pound her little poop chute. Maybe one day you'll catch her wearing something very short and you'll know what I mean.

  3. #15260

    Sin city

    Anyone recall a SW in sin city named candy she had reddish dyed hair and a a nice thick body, I had digits from her a few years back but it never worked. I've been out the game for a few years but I'm back. I really would love if anyone knew her whereabouts I had the best time with her.

  4. #15259

    Anyone know who this is

    Saw a girl I've never seen before back on Arizona across the street from the little speedway. Little thing with shoulder length curly dirty blonde hair. Petite with a flat and solid midriff. She was wearing a cutoff t shirt and cutoff Jean shorts not covering much more than a thong. Yummy! Anyone know of her? No pic to share. I know its a long shot.

  5. #15258

    Snowflake

    She is out tonight trying to make some money. Looking good too. Short jean shorts with a little ass hanging out with a red striped shirt.

  6. #15257
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    You can get anything you want from her!! LOL.
    Probably need to call a rescue for her the way she was panting in the heat.

  7. #15256

    Except a lift

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    You can get anything you want from her!! LOL.
    Sorry I had to.

  8. #15255
    Quote Originally Posted by RunngL8  [View Original Post]
    Alright who is the one wheelchair?
    You can get anything you want from her!! LOL.

  9. #15254

    About LEO

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer10  [View Original Post]
    While making my daily commute which takes me through lane. Well this evening there were to fine women by the restaurant, I'm thinking to my they look to damn good to be out here. One had booty shorts on white girl black hair, and then here friend from what I could tell looked Puerto Rican with gray pants. My spider senses were going crazy, so I decided to pull into the gas station to see what was going on. There was a fellow monger that had pulled up on them while they were walking to the hotel, I'm still pumping gas not even a minute after rolling his window down cops came out of no where and they were deep. What's crazy is I watch this happen, cops got the guy out and what do you know those girls just walked away. Cops didn't say or stop them at all yet that had my man out of his car. I don't know if it was or wasn't and I hope I'm wrong the whole situation smelled like bacon. Again I hope I'm wrong cause they were fine as hell. Just be careful FYI. Hopefully they let him go with just a ticket.

    Pipe approves this message.
    It was likely a sting. The way you described it, I have seen similar. Oftentimes, when the client says the wrong thing or a key incriminating word, that's when the cops swoop in for the take. One thing to always remember--before you start any conversation, that girl better be in your ride. You should not be having discussions while they are standing outside. And 99.9% of the time (even 100% the female UC WILL NOT get in your car, but they will wait until you say something incriminating, then it's a wrap!

    This message, I approve! LOL.

  10. #15253

    Hotter than fish grease

    While making my daily commute which takes me through lane. Well this evening there were to fine women by the restaurant, I'm thinking to my they look to damn good to be out here. One had booty shorts on white girl black hair, and then here friend from what I could tell looked Puerto Rican with gray pants. My spider senses were going crazy, so I decided to pull into the gas station to see what was going on. There was a fellow monger that had pulled up on them while they were walking to the hotel, I'm still pumping gas not even a minute after rolling his window down cops came out of no where and they were deep. What's crazy is I watch this happen, cops got the guy out and what do you know those girls just walked away. Cops didn't say or stop them at all yet that had my man out of his car. I don't know if it was or wasn't and I hope I'm wrong the whole situation smelled like bacon. Again I hope I'm wrong cause they were fine as hell. Just be careful FYI. Hopefully they let him go with just a ticket.

    Pipe approves this message.

  11. #15252

    Cahoon

    Alright who is the one wheelchair?

  12. #15251

    Lane

    Noticed a decent looking BSW in a blue dress sitting across from the small Speedway but she had a DB hanging with her hollering at someone. Definitely not something I want to deal with.

  13. #15250

    You're right!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    Dude, I told you earlier about her no CIM policy. That's why you see her a lot because a lot of dudes are not down with that and she is not getting picked up.
    I thought I could change her mind. If anyone can release your load on her or in her pm me details.

  14. #15249
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up last night. And asked a few questions about her services. I found out that she doesn't like cum. WTF! NO CIM, NO FACIALS, NO SWALLOWING!! I politely dropped her ass off. If she doesn't like cum. Well she needs to get out the business and find a new Gig. She won't be wasting my built up loads all over the place.
    Dude, I told you earlier about her no CIM policy. That's why you see her a lot because a lot of dudes are not down with that and she is not getting picked up.

  15. #15248

    Tall Brittany snowflake

    Picked her up last night. And asked a few questions about her services. I found out that she doesn't like cum. WTF! NO CIM, NO FACIALS, NO SWALLOWING!! I politely dropped her ass off. If she doesn't like cum. Well she needs to get out the business and find a new Gig. She won't be wasting my built up loads all over the place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape