Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 445 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 495 545 945 1445 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 27795
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21135
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Blondetabatha had some great comments regarding BBFS.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....13-No-means-NO!&p=14046776#post14046776.

    Post #36 or so.
    LOL good find. Another excellent thread where the biggest BBFS offender SPs bash men who ask for it. Most that posted there probably offer it and yeah her response was at least sensible.

  2. #21134

    Josie / Princess Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by Marklar27  [View Original Post]
    Found this post on STG. Anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder...y/171213092359
    I think the entire greater seattle area has seen her. She is extremely sick in the head and there are numerous reports of her going bat shit crazy on the guy during the appointment has an extremely volatile personality and is a hair away from completely insane. Watch your step if you see her. BTW based on these pics she seems to have put on some weight.

  3. #21133
    Sounds like she's a bug chaser who causes some very specific itches as well. Why would you knowingly expose yourself to that?

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodenRabbit19  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have contact info for Penelope? I realize there is a lot of drama, but I'm not one to judge. She scratches a very specific itch.

  4. #21132

    Penelope contact

    Anyone have contact info for Penelope? I realize there is a lot of drama, but I'm not one to judge. She scratches a very specific itch.

  5. #21131
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    Apparently, you're the one MoaningMonika wrote an alert about you not paying her cancellation fee, LOL.
    I guess that's her. Oh well never had an alert since I joined the board and I wanted to exit anyway. Am spending 20 k a year in this activity. I am just going to buy SPY puts and yolo that atleast if I lose its tax deductible if I win heeey. Am never sending electronic payment. No way.

  6. #21130
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Cancellation Fee if you cancel 8 hrs prior? Who is she trying to kid, only an idiot would pay that. I understand if you stood her up in the last 1-2 hours but anything more than that is a no go for me. Glad you stuck your ground.
    I told her I don't send electronic payments. Ever. I said we could reschedule when she is up north. She said she needed cancellation fee or Alert. I had retired the previous night so I told her to do an alert if she wants to. I can't bend my rules for pussy. No electronic payment period.

  7. #21129
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstMod  [View Original Post]
    Easier to ask who hasn't. She bipolar to say the lest tho.
    More like bat shit crazy.

  8. #21128
    Quote Originally Posted by Marklar27  [View Original Post]
    Found this post on STG. Anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder...y/171213092359
    Easier to ask who hasn't. She bipolar to say the lest tho.

  9. #21127
    Quote Originally Posted by Marklar27  [View Original Post]
    Found this post on STG. Anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder...y/171213092359
    LOL! Dude, she's the legendary psycho (maybe a notch below Penelope at this point) Princess Peach.

  10. #21126
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Cancellation Fee if you cancel 8 hrs prior? Who is she trying to kid, only an idiot would pay that. I understand if you stood her up in the last 1-2 hours but anything more than that is a no go for me. Glad you stuck your ground.
    I completely agree with you that he don't owe her anything, he let her know long enough, I'm laughing because she herself mentions about the 8 hours he cancel with her, and mu question is now is 72 hrs in advance LOL.

  11. #21125

    Blondetabatha

    Blondetabatha had some great comments regarding BBFS.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....13-No-means-NO!&p=14046776#post14046776.

    Post #36 or so.

  12. #21124

    Thanks

    Thanks for the honesty being said by the veterans on that other site.

    Calling out the BS over there and showing Davy and friends that they really are clueless.

    I saw Tabitha on a BBFS alert thread make it clear that a man politely asking for BBFS does not make him a predator.

  13. #21123
    Marklar27
    Guest

    This one

    Found this post on STG. Anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder...y/171213092359

  14. #21122
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    There's that one guy who wrote about all you can eat alphabet soup with RBP, But most other reports speak of a bad attitude and limited menu, lazy performance. Used to have her on snap and she just begs for cash every other day.
    You have to find her at the end of the month desperate for money. This one is a definite man hater who just wants money doing nothing. Will let you do pretty much anything when she's desperate. Fucked all her holes hard and at one point had 3 fingers up her ass before she stopped the 4th going in LOL. Pics are old, bad attitude but if you take charge she will fold. If she doesn't, walk, really or you'll have a shitty ass session.

  15. #21121

    MoaningMonika

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    I have officially retired from the board. I booked an appointment with some provider can recall her name. Then canceled the appointment 8 hrs prior she was talking about cancelation fee or alert I said alert please. Looking for a reason to hang boots. All test negative I saw Penelope 1st week of March!. Sticking to strip clubs now I have two favorites one has been away 4 awhile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    Apparently, you're the one MoaningMonika wrote an alert about you not paying her cancellation fee, LOL.
    Cancellation Fee if you cancel 8 hrs prior? Who is she trying to kid, only an idiot would pay that. I understand if you stood her up in the last 1-2 hours but anything more than that is a no go for me. Glad you stuck your ground.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape