Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 445 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 495 545 945 1445 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 27788
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21128
    Quote Originally Posted by Marklar27  [View Original Post]
    Found this post on STG. Anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder...y/171213092359
    Easier to ask who hasn't. She bipolar to say the lest tho.

  2. #21127
    Quote Originally Posted by Marklar27  [View Original Post]
    Found this post on STG. Anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder...y/171213092359
    LOL! Dude, she's the legendary psycho (maybe a notch below Penelope at this point) Princess Peach.

  3. #21126
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Cancellation Fee if you cancel 8 hrs prior? Who is she trying to kid, only an idiot would pay that. I understand if you stood her up in the last 1-2 hours but anything more than that is a no go for me. Glad you stuck your ground.
    I completely agree with you that he don't owe her anything, he let her know long enough, I'm laughing because she herself mentions about the 8 hours he cancel with her, and mu question is now is 72 hrs in advance LOL.

  4. #21125

    Blondetabatha

    Blondetabatha had some great comments regarding BBFS.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....13-No-means-NO!&p=14046776#post14046776.

    Post #36 or so.

  5. #21124

    Thanks

    Thanks for the honesty being said by the veterans on that other site.

    Calling out the BS over there and showing Davy and friends that they really are clueless.

    I saw Tabitha on a BBFS alert thread make it clear that a man politely asking for BBFS does not make him a predator.

  6. #21123
    Marklar27
    Guest

    This one

    Found this post on STG. Anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder...y/171213092359

  7. #21122
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    There's that one guy who wrote about all you can eat alphabet soup with RBP, But most other reports speak of a bad attitude and limited menu, lazy performance. Used to have her on snap and she just begs for cash every other day.
    You have to find her at the end of the month desperate for money. This one is a definite man hater who just wants money doing nothing. Will let you do pretty much anything when she's desperate. Fucked all her holes hard and at one point had 3 fingers up her ass before she stopped the 4th going in LOL. Pics are old, bad attitude but if you take charge she will fold. If she doesn't, walk, really or you'll have a shitty ass session.

  8. #21121

    MoaningMonika

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    I have officially retired from the board. I booked an appointment with some provider can recall her name. Then canceled the appointment 8 hrs prior she was talking about cancelation fee or alert I said alert please. Looking for a reason to hang boots. All test negative I saw Penelope 1st week of March!. Sticking to strip clubs now I have two favorites one has been away 4 awhile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    Apparently, you're the one MoaningMonika wrote an alert about you not paying her cancellation fee, LOL.
    Cancellation Fee if you cancel 8 hrs prior? Who is she trying to kid, only an idiot would pay that. I understand if you stood her up in the last 1-2 hours but anything more than that is a no go for me. Glad you stuck your ground.

  9. #21120
    Oh my fault, it's really nasty stuff going on with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Transmission of the CONTENT of the video is a felony in this state. If you're still not understanding, read the screenshot I posted.

  10. #21119
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    I have officially retired from the board. I booked an appointment with some provider can recall her name. Then canceled the appointment 8 hrs prior she was talking about cancelation fee or alert I said alert please. Looking for a reason to hang boots. All test negative I saw Penelope 1st week of March!. Sticking to strip clubs now I have two favorites one has been away 4 awhile.
    Apparently, you're the one MoaningMonika wrote an alert about you not paying her cancellation fee, LOL.

  11. #21118
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Someone's got to toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Moving on from Penelope wasn't this one reported as loving BBGreek?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...BarbiePrincess
    There's that one guy who wrote about all you can eat alphabet soup with RBP, But most other reports speak of a bad attitude and limited menu, lazy performance. Used to have her on snap and she just begs for cash every other day.

  12. #21117
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    I'll keep it brief. There are a few times you should trust a hoe. 1. You're the only one she's fucking raw. 2. You're the best she's ever had, 3. You have the biggest dick ever, 4. She's low volume, 5. She doesn't have a pimp. Anything else is just, hell I can't even keep a straight face just typing this s%t. LOL.
    LOL. That just describes my favorite former ATF out of Tacoma now adding expressly In Shoreline from any seedy motel on AAvenue, with a profile on the other site that includes 'NO POC" and a recent review from.....you guessed it.....a nice "BIG" POC. That explains the lost grip factor.😂.

  13. #21116
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Moving on from Penelope wasn't this one reported as loving BBGreek?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...BarbiePrincess
    From her profile: "$500 minimum" and her Don'ts basically make her a blow up doll.

  14. #21115

    Russian Barbie Princess

    Moving on from Penelope wasn't this one reported as loving BBGreek?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...BarbiePrincess

  15. #21114
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    The comments were posted on the other board, where she is now listed as being banned. There is some debate as to whether they were made by her or her management. I've attached two of the comments attributed to her profile, as well as comments left regarding her reputation score. She'll probably pop up somewhere else.
    I have officially retired from the board. I booked an appointment with some provider can recall her name. Then canceled the appointment 8 hrs prior she was talking about cancelation fee or alert I said alert please. Looking for a reason to hang boots. All test negative I saw Penelope 1st week of March!. Sticking to strip clubs now I have two favorites one has been away 4 awhile.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape