Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 567 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 617 667 1067 1567 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 37337
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28847

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by EffYou1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember sky? She used to play in 2015 -17?
    Sky was a lot of fun. She was my regular go to for at least 2 years. No drama or bs with her, just old fashion fun.

  2. #28846
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by InrvaNow  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...2.htm?cat=1224

    Looks like the traveling latinas. Anyone tried Karla?
    Nope but with summertime here usually get influx of new talent. Some good some bad but her ad looks legit give it a go and report back would love to hear your review. Good luck be safe.

  3. #28845

    Karla

    Quote Originally Posted by InrvaNow  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...2.htm?cat=1224

    Looks like the traveling latinas. Anyone tried Karla?
    Have not tried her, and I'm hesitant to do so. The 786 area code makes me think she's part of the traveling latinas who rush you out of the room. Versus the former 321 latinas who keep the temperature up and the VIP Models who rebranded.

  4. #28844

    Tell me have you sen her

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...2.htm?cat=1224

    Looks like the traveling latinas. Anyone tried Karla?

  5. #28843
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by EffYou1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember sky? She used to play in 2015 -17?
    I'm sure many of us have fond memories. What's up?

  6. #28842

    Bedroom Barbie

    https://tryst.link/escort/bedroombarbie

    Little bit of a drive but Bedroom Barbie is coming to Charlottesville early next week. She's a good time, always been fun. Tuesday she will have a friend for doubles if that sounds interesting.

  7. #28841

    It's been fun, guys, but ima be dead soon

    I SO wish I had copied a post I got today and one from earlier this week.

    I've been chatting hos on escort alligator and then laughing at them when they ask for a deposit. The first one was from an "escort service" that said I had been wasting so much time not seeing their girls that they decided to "fine" me $10 k. They then told me they knew my name (Roland Greenbaum) and where I lived and would start calling my wife and family members.

    Today's was better. I got a text from the "head pimp" who dared me to say 1 wrong word as he had "several men ready to take action against me and members of my family. This happens a lot when contacting "Latinas", for some reason. Just saying.

    Never mind the fact they don't have my number or my name.

    So anyway, I'll miss you guys. Next time your hammering some skank in the back of your Biscayne, think about me.

  8. #28840

    Ruin

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    I agree enjoy it while it lasts. She gunna be swamped by all of the above. This is what happened to staxx she just became do popular she wasn't the same in any way as she was when she first appeared. It won't matter what anyone says on here they gunna ruin it. This is why I only give out new info to those that have given it to me and have come thru for me. Sad truth but still facts. I might give her a try tall and thin I love love. Be safe why'all.
    If what she says is true, And I hope it is, she's only back in the game for a short time to help meet some financial goals quickly. I'd like to believe she's going to be able to walk that tightrope. So if you're going to see her I would think sooner rather than later is the way to go.

  9. #28839
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    Does she just do car dates or what? Or does she ever have a room.
    She bounces around place to place, she sometimes stays in an apartment where this chick lives (link provided below) but be forewarned it's in the projects and you will get looks if people are out. She was there when we initially started texting but I told her to get back with me when she was somewhere better as I wasn't going back out there. She actually did reach back to me when she was at a much better area out west end at another friend's hotel. That friend didn't let us use the room so we settled for a car date.

    DirtyDaddyRVA she allows BBJCIM. That was how I ended my sesh with her after a nice submissive facefucking and FS.

    Here's that link to the first friend I mentioned above.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/155764432528

  10. #28838

    Car dates

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    Does she just do car dates or what? Or does she ever have a room.
    I've only done car dates with her or had her come to my hotel room when I'm working in town. I know she has a female roommate I got the impression she doesn't work from home. But to be fair I haven't asked because generally I don't go into a provider's house after a horrible experience I had a few years back.

  11. #28837

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip, does she do BBBJ?
    Yes sir she does.

  12. #28836

    Kim

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7745713.htm?cat=1

    Any info? Brief text exchange says she works Richmond and Virginia Beach. Look up of phone number also returns California but no teviews.

  13. #28835
    Quote Originally Posted by Swing4  [View Original Post]
    I'm prob going to regret sharing her. But I also assume some of y'all have discovered her and kept her to yourself, LOL.

    She's the best date I've had in a year. While I keep an eye out, and go on some scouting missions, I haven't seen anything in a long time that was worth reporting on. Until now.

    She's real, she's nice, she's ready on time. We have done several car dates and it just keeps getting better. Pick up is easy, apartment complex. Menu is wide open after you see her a couple times. Pictures are her, if anything, she looks better in real life. She's about 5'10, skinny, perky, small breasted (which I like) taste good, smells good, really gets into it, takes direction well, didn't rush, no signs of use, great smile. But on high side when compared to others. But so much better. $$hh, $$$hr.

    Tl; dr.

    Real.

    Great time.

    Open menu.

    No signs of use.

    $$hh, $$$hr.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8146447554/1
    Thanks for the tip, does she do BBBJ?

  14. #28834
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Confession time, I've seen her as well a couple of weeks ago and decided not to post a review as she has been nothing short of a blast! Everything this guy has said has been spot on so there's nothing more to add. Car date QV was $. I know everyone seems to rave about Staxxx, but this chick has her beat in my opinion. Sorry again for withholding yall LOL. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has done that though. Time wasters and assholes and white knights please do not fuck this one up.
    Does she just do car dates or what? Or does she ever have a room.

  15. #28833
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Confession time, I've seen her as well a couple of weeks ago and decided not to post a review as she has been nothing short of a blast! Everything this guy has said has been spot on so there's nothing more to add. Car date QV was $. I know everyone seems to rave about Staxxx, but this chick has her beat in my opinion. Sorry again for withholding yall LOL. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has done that though. Time wasters and assholes and white knights please do not fuck this one up.
    For you old timers Lo is Sarah's friend. Hhr is well worth the cost of admission.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape